• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

faridmon

Hey man, be nice! :(

I for one like the new album, it's a step up from Angles. British Sea Power is one I've been meaning to check as well. Will do that later.

Also, don't know if you're familiar with Kurt Vile? His new album is superb.

I honestly don't like The Strokes (Although This is is it was a decent album), but different Strokes for Different people I guess :p

I have listened to some of the Kurt Vile tracks on Youtube and yeah, he seems to be a nice artist, reminds me of Alien's Pink Haunted Graffiti without the crazy Avant-garde.

Kvelertak, Crime & City Solution, Blue Hawaii, Hey Colossus, Pheonix, Daughter, Suuns, Fear of Men and My Bloody Valentine all dropping some great to phenomenal records in 2 weeks.

THIS MONTH!

Linius

I honestly don't like The Strokes (Although This is is it was a decent album), but different Strokes for Different people I guess :p

I have listened to some of the Kurt Vile tracks on Youtube and yeah, he seems to be a nice artist, reminds me of Alien's Pink Haunted Graffiti without the crazy Avant-garde.

Kvelertak, Crime & City Solution, Blue Hawaii, Hey Colossus, Pheonix, Daughter, Suuns, Fear of Men and My Bloody Valentine all dropping some great to phenomenal records in 2 weeks.

THIS MONTH!

The ones I've highlighted are the albums I've listened to so far and I like them all. Though I must say I'm still not a big fan of MBV, but it's okay. Maybe the feeling you're having with The Strokes :p

As far as my favourite records for this year up until now go I'd say Kurt Vile and Nick Cave are very high up there. My 2013 album playlist in iTunes already contains fourty albums, crazy year :p

Facism

myy favourite album of the last 12 months has been Between the Buried and Me's "The Parallax II: Future Sequence."

Absolutely inspired album. Continues the tradition of random fairground noises in at least one song.

Korez

For Yurt :)

883328_512071775520664_1613656584_o.jpg

myy favourite album of the last 12 months has been Between the Buried and Me's "The Parallax II: Future Sequence."

Absolutely inspired album. Continues the tradition of random fairground noises in at least one song.

I truly wish the vocals of Between the burried and me were just half as good as the music itself.

Lightning

Banned
They still didn't beat Barnsley at home though. Palace have fallen off massively under Holloway.
Yeah they have meanwhile Bolton continue to improve under Freedman. Playoff's within sight for them now.

Championship is very interesting this season. I wrote it off previous years but I'm glad I've paid more attention to it this season.

Indeed. Love how they don't go for a verse -> chorus structure and their songs are always moving forward. Very fresh, very delicious.

Yup. Sometimes the predictability of 99% of all music can be nice, but it's always the albums and songs with what at least seems like a weird messed up structure at first that sticks with me and I don't get bored of too quickly. Fuck, you made me listen to Between the Buried and Me at 2:40 now, I should go to bed.

Meier

Don't get your hopes up about there being a lot of turnover. Because of the wages you guys pay signing City players is a painful process and it's difficult to offload players who aren't good enough but are on extraordinary wages. If anything we will see a lot of loans with City paying some of the wages.

Unlikely. The players who will move are going to be sold to big money teams. To Monaco, PSG and Russian teams. The REALLY expensive guys aren't going anywhere with the exception of possibly Tevez.. and he'll either go to Monaco/PSG or to Boca and just have to take a paycut (although they can still afford to pay a lot). Mark Hughes signed guys who really weren't worthy of big money deals. No one on City's team is a fringe player like a Wayne Bridge or Roque Santa Cruz.

Other guys who could move (Barry and Lescott for instance) will probably go to other teams in the PL. They're not getting more than 100k so lots of clubs can afford them.

Facism

Yup. Sometimes the predictability of 99% of all music can be nice, but it's always the albums and songs with what at least seems like a weird messed up structure at first that sticks with me and I don't get bored of too quickly. Fuck, you made me listen to Between the Buried and Me at 2:40 now, I should go to bed.

Delicious.

Lightning

Banned
Everytime I see Mark Hughes name I laugh and think "idiot". The way he deserted Fulham thinking he ws bigger than the club without another club to go to, took a job at QPR and done horribly, gets fired and now without work. Such a fucking toss pot and exactly what he deserves.

Wilbur

Banned
Everytime I see Mark Hughes name I laugh and think "idiot". The way he deserted Fulham thinking he ws bigger than the club without another club to go to, took a job at QPR and done horribly, gets fired and now without work. Such a fucking toss pot and exactly what he deserves.

Probably gonna get the Leeds job though.

Did a great job at Blackburn, a good job at Fulham, an okay job at City and a shit job at QPR.

pulga

Banned
never forgot you

FUCK why am I always missing football

Who are Inter playing tomorrow, I hope they lose

Know how you feel, I missed EVERY single match today

Jammed me thumb up a girls twat yesterday tho so I dont regret going out lololololol

Wilbur

Banned
Know how you feel, I missed EVERY single match today

Jammed me thumb up a girls twat yesterday tho so I dont regret going out lololololol

I had sex and then performed cunnilingus, with my left hand on a tit and my right index finger in a vagina and my middle finger up an arsehole

wilbury - 1
pulga - 0
bud 23 - 5

Lightning

Banned
Probably gonna get the Leeds job though.

Did a great job at Blackburn, a good job at Fulham, an okay job at City and a shit job at QPR.
He was only at Fulham for 1 season though and got a big head. He should have stuck with it, they were going to give him a 2 year deal, then he could have moved to a bigger club after he had given them 2-3 years consistent results. Instead he acted like an asshole and Leeds is a gamble. No PL for them next season and the Championship is ruthless and really tough competition and his next job he really must succeed in.

Wilbur

Banned
He was only at Fulham for 1 season though and got a big head. He should have stuck with it, they were going to give him a 2 year deal, then he could have moved to a bigger club after he had given them 2-3 years consistent results. Instead he acted like an asshole and Leeds is a gamble. No PL for them next season and the Championship is ruthless and really tough competition and his next job he really must succeed in.

Oh I agree with you there, he should have stayed at Fulham. When he was at Blackburn I always thought I wouldn't mind him taking over at United, but his behaviour since he moved to Chelsea's just been fucking dumb. Shit when he has money handed to him as well.

Leeds is a gamble, but he's a good manager when he's forced to try and he can get them battling and tough to beat at home. As long as the owners don't fuck about, he can certainly improve them.

rodvik

Bloody hell I just noticed Blackburn is now in the relegation zone.

WTF?

edit: just saw the after dark conversation...
blink182-wtf.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck imagine if Blackburn went down again... what an awful few years for them. 10th with Big Sam in charge.

Cunt. Anus. Mouth.

If we ever have a FootyGAF meetup, I call shotgun anus on our poor victim.

You can't just call anus.

:lol playing on an astroturf five a side pitch and you just call shotgun and all of a sudden Arnold's on all fours with his delightful lips wrapped round my cumgoblin

pulga

Banned
Fuck imagine if Blackburn went down again... what an awful few years for them. 10th with Big Sam in charge.

You can't just call anus.

:lol playing on an astroturf five a side pitch and you just call shotgun and all of a sudden Arnold's on all fours with his delightful lips wrapped round my cumgoblin

Ive had wetdreams over Arnie's luscious lips gurgling on my Glen Johnson.

pulga

Banned
But it's on the same small device!

Anyway, there's a Denmark OT in off topic, I'm migrating from here, has been fun but my brothers needs me.

I wish elsk was still here so we could make a Honduras OT and call each other ugly things all day.

Top Bottom