• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

pulga

Banned
he already has it I think.

2142264-7796_full.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sviatoslav said:
Google translate es basura. Colombia es basura también.

I'm too lazy to install Russian on swift key. You're letters look cool but that's a lot of work.

Guys, Santos Laguna is playing Tijuana right now!

Colombians on both teams so the quality of fútbol is high

:)

-edit - lol I guess copy and paste does work.

Я собираюсь дерьма в ваше лицо

----

I'm too lazy to install Russian on swift key. You're letters look cool but that's a lot of work.

Guys, Santos Laguna is playing Tijuana right now!

Colombians on both teams so the quality of fútbol is high

:)

Lol, Carlos Quintero. I remember him, he's a scrub that couldn't cut it in the Russian League. To be fair though, I can't think of too many Colombians that could.
Я собираюсь дерьма в ваше лицо

Edit: You'll be doing nothing of the sort to my beautiful face.

Lightning

Banned
Watching the highlights of the Arsenal game again but man Fabianski doesn't have a clue. We could have conceded at least 3 goals here today.

pulga

Banned
If I die tonight, let it be known that Andres, FootballCunt and Timerda can suck my cock, here and in the afterlife.

Ill be waiting for you.

Salazar

Somebody explain the A league to me. What does this second elimination match coming up mean for Adelaide and Brisbane?

Playoffs?

The winner will travel to meet Western Sydney Wanderers in a semi-final on Friday.
The other semi-final next Sunday has Melbourne Victory taking on Central Coast after Victory came from a goal behind to beat Perth 2-1 in extra-time on Friday night.

Meier

I started the first chapter tonight. Only had the chance to play for a couple of hours though.

I was surprised at how long each chapter was. I figured they'd be about 2 hours tops each but it seems much longer. Kinda lost track of time though.

The Mirror are suggesting Pantilimon will start our FA Cup game against Chelsea next weekend. Fuck's sake..

Joe Hart faces FA Cup heartbreak against Chelsea next Sunday.

The England keeper has not started a ­domestic cup tie for the last two seasons, with boss Roberto Mancini preferring understudy Costel Pantilimon. Pantilimon, the 6ft 8inch Romanian, has told friends he has been ­assured he will keep his place for the semi-final against Chelsea at Wembley.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-set-leave-out-1815824?

dc89

City? Massive?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHHHAHHAHA

We're the OG massive club.

7. Get Jovetic

Don't get Juvetic!

He is one third of part 1.

Our net spend has been quite low this season. This summer will be very interesting. I'm in favor or a new coach but either way, there will be a LOT of turnover with the squad.

Sounds like Anzhi is likely to sign Maicon for £7m. Obviously many others who are likely to be sold.

Yup. Big, no! Massive clear out!

Venkys will no doubt sell the club if they go down again.

They're a disgrace. Kean wasn't so bad after all, footballing wise anyway. He had them in the play off places when he got fired, since then, downhill.

--

P.S I need this game. Pokemon X&Y.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vk_YC0MXJ-0

Video shows a new form for a familiar friend. Dat animation!

dc89

lol

And the same again when you don't win the league and you fizzle in the CL.

Shameful outfit.

Well we're damned if we do damned if we don't. We get in lower value players, they flop and then we have to get rid and replace. If we do this we're a shameful outfit.

If we don't we face another season of :lol bridge, :lol Sinclair etc

Salazar

Well we're damned if we do damned if we don't.

Just transition into being a top club (with a squad that got you 2nd, probably a cup, and got bumped by a tricky CL group) with a functional (indeed, unprecedentedly wonderful) academy on the way. Clubs strengthen without being stupid about it.

Except I don't think you will.

Blablurn

Just ordered this for my dad

76PfUwR.png

Was nice to see him all happy after winning the title. He's basically the reason why i support Bayern since the mid 90s. And no, I didnt buy the 40€ Bayern cap in the end :| ONE DAY!

Lightning

Banned
QPR are "the peoples team" led by the ever likeable Harry Redknapp. Dirty Wigan deserve to go down. :)
LOL. You still have to play Wigan at the DW stadium. You are the ones who will be going down. The Godly Wigan lead by Martinez turns Wigan into a top 4 team when it matters!

Survival and Europe for Wigan next season. What a season for Martinez and Wigan!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Today marks exactly 12 months since Juventus have been 1st in Serie A. 1 year straight at the summit of Italian football.

One year.

365 days.

rodvik

You're making it difficult for me, rodvik :(

both shameful outfits

I just want other teams down who are not Villa :) QPR winning would help us out. Not sure I can bring myself to hope for Chelsea or Fulham win though. Those damn Geordies are too likeable.

rodvik

LOL. You still have to play Wigan at the DW stadium. You are the ones who will be going down. The Godly Wigan lead by Martinez turns Wigan into a toip 4 team when it matters!

Survival and Europe for Wigan next season. What a season for Martinez and Wigan!

If we go down it will be with a laugh and a song in our hearts :) But on todays form I honestly think Stoke are prime candidates. They were terrible.

Lightning

Banned
If we go down it will be with a laugh and a song in our hearts :) But on todays form I honestly think Stoke are prime candidates. They were terrible.
Sunderland looking far more likely. Shit form, no real talented players, key men injured and shit fixtures. Sunderland have big problems, especially of Wigan and Villa continue winning.

Top Bottom