• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

You say that as if I made a mistake.

i6gnRH3mYhQyH.gif

Zenit is apparently interested in Bendtner. I might as well join Denmark-gaf in anticipation.

A movie to Zenit would be good... For Copenhagen, he can come back to us in a year when he has spent yet another season on a bench, to replace Cornelius who we will sell to Arsenal lol

Wilbur

Banned
Is Cornelius the type suited to the Premier League? I know you spaff your knickers about him, but I don't think I've ever watched him. What's his game like?

A movie to Zenit would be good... For Copenhagen, he can come back to us in a year when he has spent yet another season on a bench, to replace Cornelius who we will sell to Arsenal lol

Fuck, Benchner can't be much worse than current Kerzhakov. If Zenit get him I'm sure he'd get some playing time.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Martin O'Neill should be Chelsea or Man City's next coach. He's the ultimate chequebook manager. Results steadily decrease as the money dries up, but he can lift teams to incredible heights while it's still flowing - Celtic Larsson/Hartson/etc era, Villa top 4/6 challenge, Sunderland revival. Imagine him with a blank cheque.

Is Cornelius the type suited to the Premier League? I know you spaff your knickers about him, but I don't think I've ever watched him. What's his game like?

He's strong as fuck and will pretty much match or beat any defenders in the air, scored so many goals out of nothing by just booting it into his face and he manages to get a powerful header on it. But also surprisingly good with his feet, probably because he played as a left winger for our reserve team before his breakthrough.

From last national team break against the Czechs and Cech :

iclTIV3r79e25.gif

and just beasting

ixW0I8X9b0yEo.gif

(can't be seen in these two gifs, but he's actually left footed lol)

But yeah, most of his goals are just him dominating so much in the air and with his strength that no one can really do anything :

i1ICcgxSH7GTt.gif

iobWoBR8L8VvF.gif

ibrjk4vOW4r2Bh.gif

Unlike Bendtner this guy is actually not a dumbass either, very well behaved and doesn't think he's the best striker in the world... or that he can get drunk every weekend and still play football, think he's only just finishing up school this year while playing football. If any league fits him it's Premier League, although yeah, Arsenal will probably be a too big step for him at first. You will see him in Champions League next season!

Zabojnik

Just for the record, I wanted Landry at Juve before Wooden made him into the star he is today.

Who are Inter playing tomorrow, I hope they lose

Atalanta - Inter. Palacio is injured, could be out for a month, so they're left with Cassano and Rocchi, lol. Fiorentina - Milan (on at 12:30pm CET) should be a fine match. Derby della Capitale on Monday too.

Zenit is apparently interested in Bendtner. I might as well join Denmark-gaf in anticipation.

We'll be sad to see him go, top professional.

Okay, Cornelius (awesome name btw :lol) looks great. Do you think he would fit in well at Arsenal (if we did sign him), Wooden?

I don't think he's ready for Arsenal tbh, but it seems like both you and Spurs are really interested, just afraid he will end up on the bench. But also doubt we will even sell him next season if we get into Champions League, the offer would at least have to be a good bit higher than you usually pay smaller teams like Copenhagen.

Also worth noticing is that while he has been outstanding for us this season, it's also the very first time we actually see him on this level, last season he played about 30 min in one match and that was all, so will be interesting to see if he can keep it up. But as he is playing right now he's beasting everywhere and everyone seems to be real happy we finally got an alternative the Bendtner on the national team, but we haven't seen him have a down period yet and haven't really seen him play in many other systems than a 4-4-2 that we insist on, he can beat players on his own and he will win a lot of headers for you, but honestly it's hard as fuck to tell if he will fit Arsenal as we sure as fuck aren't playing like you, the few matches he has had for the national team he seems to do well in too though who plays closer to your style, or at least attempts to.

Facism

Looooooool @ "what kind of nickname is footballfan"

MMA GAF is funny.

MMA gaf are those guys that hog a bench at the gym for 30 mins but does 3 minutes of actual lifting, 15 minutes of admiring their arms in a mirror and the rest on their mobile phone checking facebook to make sure nobody is saying mean things about them.

MMA gaf are those guys that hog a bench at the gym for 30 mins but does 3 minutes of actual lifting, 15 minutes of admiring their arms in a mirror and the rest on their mobile phone checking facebook to make sure nobody is saying mean things about them.

You forgot to say how gay it all is, because of the hugging.

Timurid

^LOL that first gif is hilarious.
I don't think he's ready for Arsenal tbh, but it seems like both you and Spurs are really interested, just afraid he will end up on the bench. But also doubt we will even sell him next season if we get into Champions League, the offer would at least have to be a good bit higher than you usually pay smaller teams like Copenhagen.

Also worth noticing is that while he has been outstanding for us this season, it's also the very first time we actually see him on this level, last season he played about 30 min in one match and that was all, so will be interesting to see if he can keep it up. But as he is playing right now he's beasting everywhere and everyone seems to be real happy we finally got an alternative the Bendtner on the national team, but we haven't seen him have a down period yet and haven't really seen him play in many other systems than a 4-4-2 that we insist on, he can beat players on his own and he will win a lot of headers for you, but honestly it's hard as fuck to tell if he will fit Arsenal as we sure as fuck aren't playing like you, the few matches he has had for the national team he seems to do well in too though who plays closer to your style, or at least attempts to.

Bendtner 2.0

Bendtner 2.0

He might never even end up having any success out of Copenhagen and he will still not be as big failure as Bendtner. At the very least I am completely confident Cornelius won't throw away his career by being a dumbass, humble and hardworking without thinking he can party every weekend.

Zabojnik

He might never even end up having any success out of Copenhagen and he will still not be as big failure as Bendtner. At the very least I am completely confident Cornelius won't throw away his career by being a dumbass, humble and hardworking without thinking he can party every weekend.

Is Cornelius a common name in Danskland?

rodvik

I love MLS. They are interviewing Frank Yallop the Earthquakes coach about his tactics and selection in the 30th minute of the game while it is being played. He is sat on the bench just chatting with them through his headset.

pulga

Banned
I dont understand the point of that thread.

Havent seen Muma yet I just tuned in.

Let me know when that cunt breaks a leg.

Fun Fact: Muma payed for my cover at the strip joint we took the NT to when they came to Costa Rica lololol love that man.

Edit: god all Ive talked about is hookers and strippers all day. I think my brain is telling me something.

rodvik

Let me know when that cunt breaks a leg.

Fun Fact: Muma payed for my cover at the strip joint we took the NT to when they came to Costa Rica lololol love that man.

Edit: god all Ive talked about is hookers and strippers all day. I think my brain is telling me something.

Lol thats awesome. To be fair he hasnt had much to do, San Jose are keeping Vancouver at arms length with the midfield. Defence has not bene troubled yet.

Alert, alert Nigel Reo Coker has been spotted!

Top Bottom