• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

FootballFan

Is Godtinho starting for Liverpool?

That is a magician.

MAGIC.

COUTINHO COUTINHO HE IS THE BEST
COUTINHO COUTINHO HE IS THE BEST
COUTINHO COUTINHO PULGA IS SHIT

Salazar

Won't let me post teams >_> (weird, had to edit instead of post it, wasnt giving an error!)

@SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Parker, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Holtby, Dempsey & Adebyaor #COYS

@SpursOfficial: The Everton team vs #THFC today: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Heitinga, Distin, Jagielka, Gibson, Mirallas, Osman, Barkley & Anichebe #COYS

Battle of the teams without the star players!

#FOYSC

GorillaJu

Same. Feels like one of those games that we've gone into thinking we have 3 points in the bag, making the players lazy, the fans quiet and the tactics one-dimensional

Our last two wins were like this - actually felt lucky to a degree to have been up against Villa, and certainly at Spurs. Could just be nerves, though. I just fucking can't stand watching our boys go out looking clueless and knackered in the opening 15 minutes.

pulga

Banned
Tuning into Liverpool now, but I dont think Ill be able to make it to half time.

Good night you bastards

dc89

Italy-2013-Conderations-Cup-Puma-Home-Football-Shirt-a.jpg

Italy-2013-Conderations-Cup-Puma-Home-Football-Shirt-g.jpg

Beautiful.

GorillaJu

lol Johnson dive. The British are such divers.

Downing, sigh. Just a little more patience. A half second later, a better pass and that would have been a clear chance.

Hixx

10 mins 'till Paolo's first team

I am excited. Excited but nauseated. Oh god I have no idea what is going to happen :((

Top Bottom