• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wilbur

Banned
cQMTw19.png

https://twitter.com/seppblatter/status/326375885315907584

looooooooool

what's going on

The funny thing is, it probably isn't even a hack

Feorax

Right, formation time!

Johnson Carragher Agger Enrique

Lucas Gerrard

Downing Henderson Coutinho

Sturridge

Even without Suarez, I reckon that team is strong enough to pick up a significant number points in our last few games.

Hopefully we can get Kelly and Borini back to pad out our woeful bench though.

There is fuck all to spend the credits on in ME3. Maxed out the Military Strength bar, gonna start the multiplayer tomorrow to get the zone percentages up

confuziz

Banned
Confu, how is it that you guys are 6'2'' on average and that this fact is not reflected in your national team ?

Coincedence I think. Look at Luuk de Jong, Bas Dost, Van Ginkel, Strootman etc. They are a lot taller than Sneijder, vdv and all that.

Meier

The US should be hosting the World Cup in 2022. Hopefully this farce with Qatar gets overturned (not to say that they don't deserve a chance at hosting one, but not in this scenario where bribes were clearly evident and in use) and they let us have another go at it. The sport has grown leaps and bounds since '94.. by '22, it'll be a completely different world here.

The US should be hosting the World Cup in 2022. Hopefully this farce with Qatar gets overturned (not to say that they don't deserve a chance at hosting one, but not in this scenario where bribes were clearly evident and in use) and they let us have another go at it. The sport has grown leaps and bounds since '94.. by '22, it'll be a completely different world here.

Were Australia in for '18 or '22? If the latter, it should have been England and Australia

ME3 spoiler question:

Who did you choose between the Geth and the Quarians?

Kyoufu

I would be confident of a Suarez-less Liverpool clobbering if it weren't for the fact that we are utter shite ourselves. :(

Carbonox

Liverpool are gonna dick Newcastle so hard. I definitely don't see us repeating our performance last season at home. Though that was one entertaining game.

Top Bottom