• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wilbur

Banned
Please wilbs. Please :'(

Baby u know I love you, but think about it: I can wipe your tears away with my brown stained g-string in Ibiza

I'd like to have one season where the Premier League turns out ridiculously close like the Championship....

looooooooooool! Funny, but it'll probably turn out to be true too. BTW, still want to keep Rooney?

Was thinking about that the other day, I reckon I'd be alright with it. A real crap shoot where one of 6, 7, 8 teams could win the trophy would be fucking great. Would be weird like, but it'd be the second best thing after winning every year; having a different team win each year or some shit.

As for your second point; Rooney was really good tonight, but you have to wonder whether we should be paying someone 200-250k a week to fill a hole in centre midfield. If PSG offered us upwards of 30m, I'd probably take it. He's not the best striker at the club anymore (RVP), he's not really the best in the hole anymore (Kagawa) and he certainly isn't our best CM or winger. On song he's amazing, but for all his consistent stats I think he hinders the team at times by occupying positions better served by having different players there.

It's ok. With all that Manure venom I spit it's only fair that you say this.

<3 I don't want you to go down if I'm honest. It would be hilarious, but in order of preference to stay up:

Aston Villa > Southampton > Newcastle > Wigan > Sunderland > Norwich > Stoke

Clegg

United's players out celebrating.

Jones still doing "the face"

BIfvUPsCMAQ46PI.jpg:large

Wilbur

Banned
This seasons top scorers.

You'd have to imagine that RVP is favorite to win the Golden Boot. Suarez likely to receive a long ban and Bale is six goals behind. The biggest question is how many goals will RVP actually end up on?

Reckon he'll end up on 25. Can see him being benched for at least two of our remaining four, but he'll score before the end of the season. Two more would take him to 30 for the season in all competitions though, and that would be an utterly resounding success.

Need Welbeck to add to the goals tally next year; Chicha's done well all things considered.

Lunchbox

Banned
RVP was great but my personal man of the season has to be De Gea.

He went from being a laughing stock to one of the best goalkeepers around, proving the press wrong. Love, LOVE him.
de gea was only a "laughing stock" to bitter city and arsenal fans and bin dippers who have a fumbling fat mini rafa benitez at goal

he was always highly rated in spain and needed time to adjust to a new league and a new country. hurts me to say, but he will end up in Madrid and be Casillas' replacement for both club and country

Wilbur

Banned
United's players out celebrating.

Jones still doing "the face"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIfvUPsCMAQ46PI.jpg:large[/IM][/QUOTE]

Observations:

- who is the tasty looking fella next to Lindegaard?
- Jones looks like a Doctor Who monster
- Evans the fucking spenk in his training gear
- Smalling got swag
- Rio has a propensity for shit caps
- De God's hair is lovely
- is that Young's shiny head next to Welbz looooooool
- Shinji i luv u more thn christmas u maek me feel like ceiling dion
- Ando is a fat fucking cheb

Scum

You'll get Danny Welbeck in a player + cash deal for Bale. :lol
9Tayc.gif

Baby u know I love you, but think about it: I can wipe your tears away with my brown stained g-string in Ibiza

Was thinking about that the other day, I reckon I'd be alright with it. A real crap shoot where one of 6, 7, 8 teams could win the trophy would be fucking great. Would be weird like, but it'd be the second best thing after winning every year; having a different team win each year or some shit.

As for your second point; Rooney was really good tonight, but you have to wonder whether we should be paying someone 200-250k a week to fill a hole in centre midfield. If PSG offered us upwards of 30m, I'd probably take it. He's not the best striker at the club anymore (RVP), he's not really the best in the hole anymore (Kagawa) and he certainly isn't our best CM or winger. On song he's amazing, but for all his consistent stats I think he hinders the team at times by occupying positions better served by having different players there.
Fergie should sell him. He'll go for £25m plus, easily. Get someone like Moutinho for MC.

who the fuck is Goatze? never heard of him until a few hours ago
D:

Wilbur

Banned
speaking of love, wilbur show us your love for united with moar sexy gif's!!! (not the ones you posted earlier, you gobshite :p )

I can only post gifs on special occasions, mon cherie. Returning from bans and birthdays, usually. Today was a stonker because there was the title, a return from a ban, and I believe its Arnold's birthday tomorrow (?)

When's your birthday? i'll make a note

PowderedToast

i love brighton, the city. know little about the club

but promotion would be a great fuck you to all the knuckle dragging homophobes in the championship (who would then likely be replaced by prem fans unfortunately)

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I can only post gifs on special occasions, mon cherie. Returning from bans and birthdays, usually. Today was a stonker because there was the title, a return from a ban, and I believe its Arnold's birthday tomorrow (?)

When's your birthday? i'll make a note

my bday is this saturday coming up, you cheb. :p

Salazar

As for your second point; Rooney was really good tonight, but you have to wonder whether we should be paying someone 200-250k a week to fill a hole in centre midfield.

Aye. Needs to be a career CM. Not somebody who occasionally pulls off amazing shit while nominally in that role.

Wilbur

Banned
Picture from the dressing room just after we'd won the title.

Look at him sucking in his gut!

what is with the fucking signals and hand gestures none of them mean fucking anything

Valencia looks a bit like Scarface's mate sometimes but more black and not really like him if you know what I mean.

Also, Evra has the most immaculate six pack

deGod

Nearly every picture I see of buttner, he always has someone of his family or friends with him.
I know he is a gypo and they have big families but why bring people with ya everywhere you go?
Is he afraid he will be sold and wants people to know he was playing for united??

Wilbur

Banned
Im actually a mexican cunt...but hey who gives a shit? do it!
:D

dat casual latin racism

Fuck, I'm gonna get a sombrero and a pea and tell you all the best jokes. Enjoy your siesta. Wake from it, and pour yourself a glass of sangria.

In five days time
your PM box will be getting muy atractivo

GolazoDan

Nearly every picture I see of buttner, he always has someone of his family or friends with him.
I know he is a gypo and they have big families but why bring people with ya everywhere you go?
Is he afraid he will be sold and wants people to know he was playing for united??
He's part of Robin's posse. He rides with an elite crew.

Clegg

I've posted 68 times today. I think that's quite a lot but I'll use our title win as an excuse.

But Wilbz has already posted 150 times. We were only unbanned 14 hours ago.

Wilbur

Banned
spamming gifs of myself, beautiful goals and evra eating arms has taken it out of me. Plus the staying up for as long as possible to prolong work tomorrow + I'm also trying to write a fucking iambic pentameter poem.

but yeah

NIGHT

also, this:

Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Benfica fans getting sweaty
Like a woman giving birth

But fear not, Newcastle's shit
Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio
Filled the stadium with shame

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

And oh, before i forget you
Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1
GO MACKEMS, HAIL SUNDERLAND!!!

post of the millennia

FootballFan

Fuck, Bayern could be amazing next season lol.

Lahm Martinez Dante Alaba
---- Kroos - - Schweini - -
-------- Gotze -----------
Robben - Suarez -- Ribery

With Muller, Shaqiri, Gomez and countless other good players on the bench.

Plus Pep coaching.

Kyoufu

Really? That's a pretty shitty reason. Dortmund play amazing football already and unless a bunch of key guy are jumping ship they're really only going to get better.

You don't understand. Players dream of playing for Sir Alex Ferguson. I imagine they dream of playing for Guardiola too.

It sucks for Dortmund. They won't be able to compete. :(

FootballFan

Really? That's a pretty shitty reason. Dortmund play amazing football already and unless a bunch of key guy are jumping ship they're really only going to get better.

The good Bundesliga players always end up at Bayern though. They buy them all. From Ballack, to Ze Roberto, to Neuer and so on.

Massive club with massive appeal. Most the players in the BL probably have a little boy in them like RVP that yells BAAAAYEERRN.

Top Bottom