• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

spidye

at what time lol?

omg, bild says its basically confirmed. i can t believe this

at midnight

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/718/zeigler.png

saw it on some BVB forum and for some reason they seemed to believe him.
ok. who is this guy? is he someone reliable?

I saw this yesterday but that could be just sky quoting bild too.
375923_10200561319690547_857019983_n.jpg

Blablurn

quick, somebody photoshop götze in my avatar!!!

at midnight

ok. who is this guy? is he someone reliable?

I saw this yesterday but that could be just sky quoting bild too.
375923_10200561319690547_857019983_n.jpg

I guess they quote Bild. But normally, if Bild is not 100% sure they mention it. But in this article they say it's a done deal. 37. They say he signed a multi year contract. He will earn 7m per year. Apparantly he is Guardiolas #1 transfer target.

fuenf

quick, somebody photoshop götze in my avatar!!!

I guess they quote Bild. But normally, if Bild is not 100% sure they mention it. But in this article they say it's a done deal. 37. They say he signed a multi year contract. He will earn 7m per year. Apparantly he is Guardiolas #1 transfer target.

avagohxbkp.png

fuenf

slightly improved version
avago33ber4.png

sorry but it's hard to judge the looks / aliasing of an avatar without seeing it on gaf first ;)

madmackem

Man it must be shit to be a massive club like dortmund and still lose your better players all the time, even worse to a league rival.

Zabojnik

avago33ber4.png

I've analyzed Gouououtze's hair. I can say with 90% certainty that he will go bald before hitting 30. Take solace, Dortmund fans.

Blablurn

slightly improved version
avago33ber4.png

sorry but it's hard to judge the looks / aliasing of an avatar without seeing it on gaf first ;)

haha! thanks, fuenf! so awesome! Soooo, let's see. If he really joins us our midfield is becoming pretty crowdy. Guess it's time for Robben to leave?

Gambit

can't quite believe it yet, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Götze BVBetrayalton!

haha! thanks, fuenf! so awesome! Soooo, let's see. If he really joins us our midfield is becoming pretty crowdy. Guess it's time for Robben to leave?

I think so, too. Could be that Pep wants him in the middle instead of Kroos. Man, Kroos, Müller, Shaq and now Götze are all so young still. Plus Alaba and Martinez...the future looks bright! (unless you're Hoeneß)

just log on to say fuck Bayern......
jk

Not furious by any means, just feel kinda disappointed that we can't hold him on for a couple more years. Pep coming changes everything....:S

FootballFan

^^Already posted your line up earlier. Get with the times.

Fuck, Bayern could be amazing next season lol.

Lahm Martinez Dante Alaba
---- Kroos - - Schweini - -
-------- Gotze -----------
Robben - Suarez -- Ribery

With Muller, Shaqiri, Gomez and countless other good players on the bench.

Plus Pep coaching.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sky: Juventus & Raiola have begun negotiating for Ibrahimovic but it's clear Juve will need Ibra to take a paycut before signing him.

Kiss my cock ring, cunt. I don't even have one, but I'll put one just for this occasion.

KISS IT

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Oh wow, I forgot Alex Song to the list of ex Arsenal players who are trophy bound.

lol.

Zabojnik

Sky: Juventus & Raiola have begun negotiating for Ibrahimovic but it's clear Juve will need Ibra to take a paycut before signing him.

Kiss my cock ring, cunt. I don't even have one, but I'll put one just for this occasion.

KISS IT

It's been fun talking about it for a few days, but let's face it. We're never signing Ibra. He'd have to half his salary and even then ... He'd be fucking crazy to do it. And it's not like he owes us anything or has any sort of emotional attachment to Juve. It was him who demanded to be sold when the ship was sinking, fists slammed on the table and everything. Which is completely understandable, but it just goes to show that he's a mercenary. Or, if you like, a professional.

pulga

Banned
OMFG shut the fuck Fox Sports idiots. Theyre wont stop bawling over how Fergie didnt give Chicharito minutes today.

Now theyre speculating as if United deserve to Chicharito on the bench.

Settle down, you limpdicks, youre overestimating your player. Hes lucky to be in United.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's been fun talking about it for a few days, but let's face it. We're never signing Ibra. He'd have to half his salary and even then ... He'd be fucking crazy to do it. And it's not like he owes us anything or has any sort of emotional attachment to Juve. It was him who demanded to be sold when the ship was sinking, fists slammed on the table and everything. Which is completely understandable, but it just goes to show that he's a mercenary. Or, if you like, a professional.
We're offering him a longer contract so he'll end up getting just as much (if not more + bonuses) over the period of his contract.

The problem may not be his salary.

from RN, Gotze to Bayern done deal, official statement from the club later today

Don't know what to say, congrats Bayern for successfully turning Bundesliga into Scotts League I guess??

FootballFan

It's gonna end with a goal-less draw tonight. No need to get excited.

I love you, FF. <3

tQU0U.gif

GOAL-LESS ??

Valdes will be playing. Song, Bartra, Adriano or Abidal will be one of our CBs. Messi will play. Ribery, Muller and Gomez will play.

Nope. I don't see goal-less. Though I wouldn't mind a draw with goals.

Top Bottom