• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Blablurn

550343_10200989692574965_1326287322_n.jpg
Götze is coming to bayern

FootballFan

Barca (realistic)Fantasy 11

------- A goalkeeper ---------
Alves - Hummels - Pique - Alba
---------- Busquets ----------
-------Xavi ---------Iniesta -----
Deulofeu --- Messi ------ Tello

Though realistically Neymar will probably be there instead. I still believe in Sanchez honestly. Talented and works hard, just has to sort his brain out. Deulofeu would most likely be a bench player.

Villa and Valdes will be out I think. Neymar and Hummels in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pure fantasy XI

Ibra(league)/Llorente(Europe)
Suarez
Asamoah - MVP - Sanchez(lol)/Licht
Chiellini-Bonucci-Barzagli
Valdes

Reality: Same XI with Llorente and a new player from Atalanta and/or Udinese.

I mean if we want to win the CL, why buy the biggest choker in it year after year amirite.
EXACTLY

dc89

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when the titles not yours anymore.

:(

Carbonox

Just saw the Gotze to Bayern news. Wow. :lol

I wanted to purchase a Gotze Dortmund shirt this Summer but I guess that will now need to be a Gotze Bayern shirt.

Dortmund just got goatse'd. (someone photoshop Gotze in the Bayern shirt on to the picture of the goatse, where's Shatner?)

fuenf

IT'S OFFICIAL

https://www.facebook.com/BVBorussiaDortmund09/posts/667346129944037

Stellungnahme von Borussia Dortmund

Nationalspieler Mario Götze sowie sein Berater Volker Struth haben Borussia Dortmund vor einigen Tagen mitgeteilt, dass Götze von seiner Ausstiegsklausel Gebrauch machen und zum 1. Juli 2013 zum FC Bayern München wechseln möchte.

„Wir sind natürlich über alle Maßen enttäuscht, betonen aber, dass sich sowohl Mario als auch sein Berater absolut vertragskonform verhalten haben“, sagt Hans-Joachim Watzke, Borussia Dortmunds Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung.

Der BVB lässt sich jetzt erst recht nicht vom großen Traum ablenken, mit einer außergewöhnlichen, seit Jahren entwickelten und an ihren Aufgaben stets gewachsenen Mannschaft im morgigen Halbfinale der UEFA Champions League den Grundstein für eine Überraschung zu legen und ins Endspiel im Londoner Wembley-Stadion einzuziehen.

Gemeinsam mit Trainer Jürgen Klopp bittet Sportdirektor Michael Zorc alle Fans des BVB, Mario Götze in den letzten Spielen der Saison, vor allem aber im wichtigen UEFA Champions League-Halbfinale gegen Real Madrid, genauso bedingungslos zu unterstützen wie jeden anderen Dortmunder Profi.

Vom FC Bayern München hat sich bis zum heutigen Tag in dieser Angelegenheit kein Offizieller bei Borussia Dortmund gemeldet.

Bayern didnt even talk to Dortmund! LOL

I'm still in awe over Van Persie's second goal yesterday - that pass, that finish! Absolutely ridculous goal.

Reading vs. QPR is going to be a great game on Sunday now with the loser getting relegated, but before that it's Bayern vs. Barcelona tonight which should be equally as fun.

Lightning

Banned
Malaga would never allow them to do that and Isco has more class than that anyway. He signed a new deal raising his release clause, he's not going to do that before the seasons over.

I have no issue with the Gotze to Bayern but am astounded that it's being announced right before they both play Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively. This shit should be done when the seasons over, at least the semis out of the way. Pathetic way they do business in Germany it seems.

Gotze to Bayern has really awakened my desire for some transfer muppetry. This summer should be real fun, too bad Zenit won't be very active.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So, what does Juve-GAF think of the rumours sending Nani to Turin ?
Cunts, gotta catch'em ALL

He's class (skills wise lol) but he's not suited for our formation. He's probably too expensive for a winger?

Oh and fuck wingers #Elia #Krasic #Jorge #SP7

https://www.facebook.com/BVBorussiaDortmund09
Stellungnahme von Borussia Dortmund

Nationalspieler Mario Götze sowie sein Berater Volker Struth haben Borussia Dortmund vor einigen Tagen mitgeteilt, dass Götze von seiner Ausstiegsklausel Gebrauch machen und zum 1. Juli 2013 zum FC Bayern München wechseln möchte.

„Wir sind natürlich über alle Maßen enttäuscht, betonen aber, dass sich sowohl Mario als auch sein Berater absolut vertragskonform verhalten haben“, sagt Hans-Joachim Watzke, Borussia Dortmunds Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung.

Der BVB lässt sich jetzt erst recht nicht vom großen Traum ablenken, mit einer außergewöhnlichen, seit Jahren entwickelten und an ihren Aufgaben stets gewachsenen Mannschaft im morgigen Halbfinale der UEFA Champions League den Grundstein für eine Überraschung zu legen und ins Endspiel im Londoner Wembley-Stadion einzuziehen.

Gemeinsam mit Trainer Jürgen Klopp bittet Sportdirektor Michael Zorc alle Fans des BVB, Mario Götze in den letzten Spielen der Saison, vor allem aber im wichtigen UEFA Champions League-Halbfinale gegen Real Madrid, genauso bedingungslos zu unterstützen wie jeden anderen Dortmunder Profi.

Vom FC Bayern München hat sich bis zum heutigen Tag in dieser Angelegenheit kein Offizieller bei Borussia Dortmund gemeldet.

Cancerous fucks.

Kenka

Complete lack of respect from Gotze to Dortmund to do something like this mid season. What the fuck?

I agree that Bayern should have waited for the end of the season. But one thing sure: Arsenal were ready to raise on their initial 35M€ offer.
A bit shitty from Rummenigge and Hoeness. I like Bayern and Götze but this is really some anger-inducing behaviour, it shouldn't have happened. Bayern could have easily countered Arsenal's offer.

Now watch Arsenal going for Reus instead.

I really don't have much sympathy for Dortmund. Don't give a player a buyout clause in his contract if you don't want to risk him leaving. They sound salty as fuck right now with their statement.

dc89

Wut. Wut. Bayern didn't approach Dortumund over this? It was Gotze and his agent? Shit fuck!

Bayern - making it harder to like them one dodgy deal at a time.

Sloane

Banned
I really don't have much sympathy for Dortmund. Don't give a player a buyout clause in his contract if you don't want to risk him leaving. They sound salty as fuck right now with their statement.
The main reason they sound salty is probably because Bayern leaked it today at the worst possible time.

Lightning

Banned
I agree that Bayern should have waited for the end of the season. But one thing sure: Arsenal were ready to raise on their initial 35M€ offer.
A bit shitty from Rummenigge and Hoeness. I like Bayern and Götze but this is really some anger-inducing behaviour, it shouldn't have happened. Bayern could have easily countered Arsenal's offer.

Now watch Arsenal going for Reus instead.
Arsenal aren't going to do shit. You're taking the piss lol

You're dreaming if you think Arsenal were going to give 35m for Gotze. No way in hell were we going to do that.

phaze

Wow when I read up on it in the morning i thought it was a joke.

Complete lack of respect from Gotze to Dortmund to do something like this mid season. What the fuck?

Yeah it's quite shocking both the fact that he goes to Bayern and that this is the day they choose to announce it. My respect for Goatse is plummetting.
At least Lewandowski won't be the biggest money whoring cunt when he leaves. :p

Kenka

Buyout clause or not, you don't buy a player from a team which has miraculously developed in a short timeframe to the point it defies the richest team of the world shoulder to shoulder in the CL semis as if you were shopping in your nearby Lidl. This is totally disrespectuous.

But Dortmund are probably happy to end up the year as one of the top earners of the continent. If the play it right, they will be in much better position in the forthcoming years thanks to this season's transfer money. They could easily sell Lewa for another 30M€ and Hummels for 35M€ and have reinforcements for half that that will keep the team in continental Top 8.

Kenka

Arsenal aren't going to do shit. You're taking the piss lol

You're dreaming if you think Arsenal were going to give 35m for Gotze. No way in hell were we going to do that.

Are
you (this one is lolesque)
sure
?

Pretty sure they released it to cover up the hoeneß fiasco.
Could go both ways honestly. Someone heard of Hoeness make this dickish move (for Dortmund) and released confidential information about his illegal tax-saving strategy.

Arnie

I'm 21 today.

I send out my newly found wisdom to Dortmund fans:

Players come and go. They leave for money, they leave for notoriety, and they always want to return. I'd rather have a manager like Klopp, and a stadium like the Westfalenstadion, than any player in the world.

dc89

I'm 21 today.

I send out my newly found wisdom to Dortmund fans:

Players come and go. They leave for money, they leave for notoriety, and they always want to return. I'd rather have a manager like Klopp, and a stadium like the Westfalenstadion, than any player in the world.

Happy birthday Arnold!! And those are wise words.

Kenka

lolesque indeed. 3/4 are banned sources.

Very very sure. If we were going to get Gotze we would have done it when Fabregas left but its been rumor after rumor with link after link followed by nothing.
damn, yes I saw that later. I corrected the sources ;-)
Arsenal had indeed made a bid of that order for Götze, which I find is a bit strange given that they have Wilshere and other good players in the midfield.

Buyout clause or not, you don't buy a player from a team which has miraculously developed in a short timeframe to the point it defies the richest team of the world shoulder to shoulder in the CL semis as if you were shopping in your nearby Lidl. This is totally disrespectuous.

But Dortmund are probably happy to end up the year as one of the top earners of the continent. If the play it right, they will be in much better position in the forthcoming years thanks to this season's transfer money. They could easily sell Lewa for another 30M€ and Hummels for 35M€ and have reinforcements for half that that will keep the team in continental Top 8.

I'm not saying that Bayern aren't dicks, I just have no sympathy for Dortmund in this situation. What did they think would happen when they gave Gotze a release clause? Did they expect Bayern not to be interested in acquiring what is likely Germany's most promising young talent? If they wanted to give him a release clause so badly then they could have at least put a point in the contract where only teams outside of Germany could activate the release clause.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The announcement is such a dick move. Right before a massive semi-final. Fuck Bayern.

Top Bottom