• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Happy birthday Arnie!!

BIhrOOnCMAAu4SD.jpg

Arnie

Someone needs to photoshop Reus' face onto the David Tennant crying in the rain gif.

And by 'someone' I mean Shatner.

pulga

Banned
Is Gotze a BVB youth product?

Fuck, either way, its gonna be hell come alive for him on wednesday. The fans will be livid.

Feorax

Happy birthday Arnie, have a good one.

Gotze news is mental. Timing is just ridiculous, why announce it now?

Mirror saying there are rumours Eriksen wants to go to City. I'm sure he'd get on great with Rodwell and Sinclair, seeing as they'd be spending so much time together watching the games.

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie makes a great point though; you have one of the absolute best managers in football, one of the absolute best stadiums, a fucking great infrastructure, a brilliant youth system, passionate fans, and now the sympathies of the world. Dortmund will be fine <3

One half of me wants Barcelona to destroy Bayern so there's no hope of them winning the final, but the other half wants them to get there and for Dortmund to beat them.

Lightning

Banned
Happy birthday Arnie, have a good one.

Gotze news is mental. Timing is just ridiculous, why announce it now?

Mirror saying there are rumours Eriksen wants to go to City. I'm sure he'd get on great with Rodwell and Sinclair, seeing as they'd be spending so much time together watching the games.
If Frank De Boer becomes City's manager then Eriksen will not be watching games. But if Eriksen joins City if Mancini is still manager then fucking lol

Blablurn

Arnie makes a great point though; you have one of the absolute best managers in football, one of the absolute best stadiums, a fucking great infrastructure, a brilliant youth system, passionate fans, and now the sympathies of the world. Dortmund will be fine <3

One half of me wants Barcelona to destroy Bayern so there's no hope of them winning the final, but the other half wants them to get there and for Dortmund to beat them.

U r worse than john cena

deroli

And that is why I don't have any player as an avatar. So disappointed.
Fuck real life. I'm off playing Fifa Manager. MY 32 year old Götze has already played over 400 matches for Dortmund, scored almost 100 goals and led the team to many CL titles as a captain :'( That's the way it was supposed to be!

derExperte

Yep, been at the club since he was 8

But was born in Bayern. It's destiny.

By Dortmund but not by Baaaaaaaaaayern

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktuell/news/2013/41811.php

"Aus Rücksicht auf das anstehende Halbfinalspiel in der Uefa Champions League zwischen Dortmund und Real Madrid (Mittwoch, 24.4.13) wollte der FC Bayern München dies erst nach dieser Begegnung gegenüber dem BVB anzeigen."

Out of respect they wanted to wait until after the CL match on Wednesday.

Top Bottom