• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Kenka

HOENESS CONFESSES TAX EVASION

HBUqBakG_Pxgen_r_300xA.jpg

Oh, what is going on today.

pappe

Guess this will heat up the rivalry a bit more lol

What rivalry? With Lewandowski leaving as well Dortmund are not gonna pose a threat to Bayern. Kinda makes me wonder why are Dortmunds top players so eager to leave(Kagawa, Sahin, Lewa and now Gotze)? There must be something that they are doing wrong.

Sloane

Banned
Guess this will heat up the rivalry a bit more lol
That seems to be the Bayern fans' biggest wish. But it's Götze's decision, not Bayerns.

What rivalry? With Lewandowski leaving as well Dortmund are not gonna pose a threat to Bayern. Kinda makes me wonder why are Dortmunds top players so eager to leave(Kagawa, Sahin, Lewa and now Gotze)? There must be something that they are doing wrong.
lol. It's no secret that they can earn much more at other clubs, if anything it's surprising that players like Hummels, Subotic, Kuba etc. are still at Dortmund.

Kenka

There are thousands of Germans who enjoy overseas evasion smoke screens machinery so advanced no tax officer could ever find his/her way through. The fact that Hoeness gets caught only increase the suspicion that he voluntarily confessed his practices (like a good Christian!).

This is hilarious, what kind of sentence he can get ?
10 years jail. Even more.

I'm 21 today.

I send out my newly found wisdom to Dortmund fans:

Players come and go. They leave for money, they leave for notoriety, and they always want to return. I'd rather have a manager like Klopp, and a stadium like the Westfalenstadion, than any player in the world.

Very well said sir, and happy bday!

phaze

I'm 21 today.

I send out my newly found wisdom to Dortmund fans:

Players come and go. They leave for money, they leave for notoriety, and they always want to return. I'd rather have a manager like Klopp, and a stadium like the Westfalenstadion, than any player in the world.

Happy Birthday !

There are thousands of Germans who enjoy overseas evasion smoke screens machinery so advanced no tax officer could ever find his/her way through. The fact that Hoeness gets caught only increase the suspicion that he voluntarily confessed his practices (like a good Christian!).

10 years jail. Even more.

Hope he gets it.

This entirely depends on whether or not he knew of investigations against him at the time of his self-indictment. If he had no knowledge of this he'll get off without any jail time whatsoever and will "just" have to pay back the taxes including a fee.

If he knew of investigations against him however he is in deep shit.

Edit:
All that Bayern hate around here...

You know what? SUCK IT! We're gonna feast on your tears when we crush Barca tonight.

I see. But why would he confess now if he didn't know about investigation ? It's fishy.

Oo Shitty move from him as well if true.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Bale clone got the assist for the only goal as we beat Arsenal 0-1 in the U21 league last night.

BIhcMQzCYAESUvK.jpg

qindarka

Banned
Terrible blow for Dortmund. Really sad that despite being one of the best teams in the world, they still get their players poached like this.

Hope Pep can mold these German regulars and improve the national team's chances of victory in Brazil. I am getting a little bit sick of all Germany's final and semi-final defeats.

Kenka

The pillage of young talents in the Bundesliga "lower-profile" teams has only started.

So, why are Freiburg giving consideration to offers that would see off much of the team that they have worked so hard to build? The answer is neither rare nor surprising—finances. The club’s hand has been forced to entertain deals for their major players in order to straighten out their disproportionate transfer balance. Although sales of players are a necessary evil in order to keep the club from heading into more serious financial issues, it created what was a tense affiliation between manager Christian Streich and former sporting director Dirk Dufner, who has only just recently resigned from the club “with immediate effect” on April 22nd. Badische Zeitung quoted the coach having this to say on the state of their relationship before Dufner’s departure: “I do my job, he does his job.” And that, really, says it all.

Imagine that Freiburg who has all chanced to finish at a CL spot also feel like they have to sell players to balance out finances although they have no debt. They would rather sell players than bet on a good run in the CL next year. It shows have money-conscious and risk-averting the Bundesliga clubs are (if you exclude Schalke, Leipzig, Kaiserslautern, Aachen and Wolfsburg).

This situation is further tensed by how close all teams in the midtable are, performance-wise:

IwLKGhG.png

pulga

Banned
Happy birthday, you thick lipped cunt! May Suarez keep around Liverpool for many years.

--------
Holy fuck, its official!?

Wow, what a tremendous blow to Dortmund. Bayern has gone directly for the jugular!

Klopp, bench Gotze now looooooool

and once more:

MILCH ARE YOU OKAY

POST IF YOURE OKAY

Arnie

Dortmund GAF will be hurt, just like they were when Shinji and Nuri left. It'll be even harder seeing Gotze in a Bayern shirt, at least the others were avoidable in that they'd left the Bundesliga.

But then they remember that they're Dortmund supporters, not Gotze supporters, and they've got a manager who built this team, and can rebuild it in the process.

And you've still got Reus, who's better anyway.

Thanks for well wishes guys. I'm currently buried in my phone to avoid a dull lecture. Playing knockout 6-a side at 12. We're into the Champions League cup after a good league run.

Wilbur

Banned
First of all, happy birthday Arnie. Hope you have a great day, with blowjobs from Hendo lookalike Vikings <3

Götze news is nuts. Awful awful timing on his and his agent's behalf.

Top Bottom