• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

bud

I'm 21 today.

I send out my newly found wisdom to Dortmund fans:

Players come and go. They leave for money, they leave for notoriety, and they always want to return. I'd rather have a manager like Klopp, and a stadium like the Westfalenstadion, than any player in the world.

happy birthday, dude.

I really hope Götze gets boo'd against Real and no time in BuLi games. What a waste.
Hopefully he'll be as unsucessful and unhappy as Kagawa (still don't get SAF for not using him always) and Sahin.

pulga

Banned
They blatantly leaked it just before Dortmunds game too.

That's wrong man. That is wrong.

I want to be indignant over this and yell FUCK BAYERN at the top of my lungs...but this has to be benefecial for Madrid. The team and fans will be shaken on wednesday.

Everybody calm down and keep things in perspective.

Bayern pulled a dick move but I'm still loving Bayern tonight.

They're merely a speck of dirt compared to the massive turd that is Barca.

Wilbur

Banned
Wanna make out?

Fuck imagine an orgy where only league champions were invited. You, me, Zabo and G-Unit playing lemon party in Uli's House of Tax, kharma going to town on the sweet Bavarian delicacy that is Fuenf's dick while Shake and FootballFan force rolled up copies of La Gazzetta della Sport into each others urethreas.

Pulga with one foot in the door and one out, trying to turn FootballFan down but he can't help himself and they just start kissing, pushing each other against the trophy cabinet and as FF flips Pulga over and starts to moisten his fingers for the buttfucking that Tito never delivered, dc sits outside and weeps. For it is not his day in the sun.

pulga

Banned
Fuck imagine an orgy where only league champions were invited. You, me, Zabo and G-Unit playing lemon party in Uli's House of Tax, kharma going to town on the sweet Bavarian delicacy that is Fuenf's dick while Shake and FootballFan force rolled up copies of La Gazzetta della Sport into each others urethreas.

Pulga with one foot in the door and one out trying to turn FootballFan down but he can't help himself and they just start kissing, pushing each other against the trophy cabinet and as FF flips Pulga over and starts to moisten his fingers for the buttfucking that Tito never delivered, dc sits outside and weeps. For it is not his day in the sun.

You utter asshole lololololol

Its 4 am and Im chuckling like a lesbian schoolgirl

pappe

Pulga with one foot in the door and one out, trying to turn FootballFan down but he can't help himself and they just start kissing, pushing each other against the trophy cabinet and as FF flips Pulga over and starts to moisten his fingers for the buttfucking that Tito never delivered, dc sits outside and weeps. For it is not his day in the sun.

Hahaha

You are a crazy motherfucker.

Wilbur

Banned
Everybody calm down and keep things in perspective.

Bayern pulled a dick move but I'm still loving Bayern tonight.

They're merely a speck of dirt compared to the massive turd that is Barca.

As long as neither of the cunts hold that Champions League trophy aloft come May.

It's simple. If Bayern go through tonight, I laugh at Barcelona and then pray with all my night Dortmund win with an offside goal in the final. If Barca go through, likewise Madrid.

They must be stopped.

Wilbur

Banned
SkySportsNews: Chelsea investigating alleged abuse of Yossi Benayoun by their own fans in recent games

wut

Fucking hell is there a more stupid set of fans than the modern Chelsea ones? Some of them are good apples of course - sweet Fady, lovely Kyle, measured qindarka, cunt Quiche - but what the fuck are they doing, after the Anton/Rio business?

Do they just cheer against their own team now?

wut

Fucking hell is there a more stupid set of fans than the modern Chelsea ones? Some of them are good apples of course - sweet Fady, lovely Kyle, measured qindarka, cunt Quiche - but what the fuck are they doing, after the Anton/Rio business?

Do they just cheer against their own team now?

*Sigh* We do it to ourselves, everytime.

Salazar

Seriously though.

No time to feel sorry for Dortmund.

Bid for Ilkay now.

MUFC 2013/14 Summer Transfer Window spirit animal

y7ARGfD.gif

Let's fucking do this. I want Woodward-chan to study this gif closely. Digest its message.

This Gotze business honestly leaves a hugely sour taste in my mouth. Hope I live long enough to see Bayern implode, and I hope Gotze is the new Kieron Dyer.

Wes

venison crêpe
This Gotze business honestly leaves a hugely sour taste in my mouth. Hope I live long enough to see Bayern implode, and I hope Gotze is the new Kieron Dyer.

On one hand I like Pep but on the other hand I never liked the Scottish league and thats what Germany is becoming.

Lightning

Banned
This Gotze business honestly leaves a hugely sour taste in my mouth. Hope I live long enough to see Bayern implode
How about Gotze's involvement in this? Bloody glad we didn't sign him if this is how he acts. Bloody worse than RVP. Miles worse than RVP.

Seriously Gotze is a cunt for how he did this.

I literally have no fucking idea who Arsenal are going to sign next season. That's scary. And a bit sad.
Why don't you just support Spurs instead?

Wilbur

Banned
Adrian Durham proves why Daily Mail are the best paper in Britain:

1) Roy Hodgson moaning about there not being enough English players is laughable. In an injury-hit season, Phil Jones will make more than 20 appearances for the champions – when he’s fit he plays.

The same applies to Ashley Young; over 20 appearances as well for Chris Smalling; over 40 appearances for Carrick; more than 30 games and over 15 goals for Rooney, despite van Persie being the main striker.

Tom Cleverley has played over 30 times for United this season, Danny Welbeck has played nearly 40 United games, and if you dismiss him because he hasn’t scored goals you’re dismissing a contribution Sir Alex Ferguson has continued to acknowledge in this title-winning season.

Seven Manchester United players there, all making a significant contribution, winning title medals and available for Hodgson. What is he moaning about? He even made himself look foolish by making that decision when he got the England job to leave out one of Sir Alex’s key players over the past 10 years, Rio Ferdinand, 'for football reasons'.

Rio has started 24 Premier League games this season. Sir Alex Ferguson is giving Hodgson the foundations, a clutch of winners. Let’s see if Roy can fashion a decent team from those English Premier League champions.

2) Roberto Mancini is distinctly average. Manchester City won the title in 2012, but all it took for their neighbours and rivals to win it back easily was the signing of one player, Robin van Persie.

Mancini responded by over-tinkering with his defence in the early part of the season, criticising Joe Hart, one of the club’s biggest assets, and then letting Mario Balotelli go in January and not replacing him.

Throw in another spectacular failure in the Champions League and Mancini has everything to prove again. An FA Cup final papers over the cracks at City, they have five games left to play but they’ve lost the title already.

3) Wayne Rooney is vital to what Manchester United do, his versatility is so impressive. He can play in a 4-4-2, he can play just behind the striker, or as a lone striker.

He can play wide in the attacking trio of a 4-3-3, and we now know he can be effective in midfield as well. He even chases back and defends when necessary. He has bad games, that’s normal, but he’s still a quality footballer.
The pressure to score goals for United has been eased with van Persie’s arrival. And that has led to one of his most prolific seasons for England with six goals in five internationals this season.

4) There is an English midfielder who has won five title medals in the last seven seasons, played in three Champions League finals and won one of them, and has been a regular for a team second only in the last five years to a Barcelona team who may well go down as the greatest club side ever seen. He has been trusted by Sir Alex Ferguson in this, the most prolific and successful period in Manchester United’s rich history.

Yet at the age of 31 this player has made less than 20 starts for England, and played in only one match at a World Cup, despite going to two tournaments where we struggled to hold on to the ball. Scott Parker and Gareth Barry have tried and failed for England, while the Steven Gerrard/Frank Lampard conundrum was never satisfactorily resolved.

Meantime, England managers kept failing and kept ignoring Michael Carrick, a player who keeps the ball - exactly what England have been desperate to find for years and years. Incidentally that World Cup finals match he played in was the only knockout game we have won in the last two tournaments.

5) The future is bright at Old Trafford. Nick Powell turned 19 last month. He’s had injuries but he scored a Premier League goal on his Manchester United debut.

He might not be ready right now for Sir Alex’s first team, but it won’t be long. And having represented England at Under 16, 17, 18, 19 and 21 levels, he’s another one for Hodgson to use.

Will it be as good as Steve McLaren speaking in a Dutch accent?

I uuuuuh think that uuuuuh it uuuuh could be even uuuuuuh better that you can uuuuuuuh possibluuuuuuuh imagine .

Uuuuuuuuh

Still, let him coach a good English team (Not City), let him develop more as a coach and then he can lead the Dutch National squad to the World Championship in Qatar.

pappe

One thing is certain no matter how well Pep does next season. He still would not have earned points in my book. Any manager can take the best players in the league and win the league.

On one hand I like Pep but on the other hand I never liked the Scottish league and thats what Germany is becoming.

In terms of competitiveness, it'll be worse. As awful as La Liga and SPL are/were for all the advantages belonging to two teams, that's at least better than having one team spending decades essentially using their financial muscle and reputation to poach players from teams who look like they could compete with them. Frankly, its a lazy and league-damaging transfer policy.

I remember a couple of months ago there was a bit of a Bayern wankathon on here with most people saying that all the Fuck Bayern stuff was a joke, but for me they genuinely deserve the moniker. I don't quite understand why Madrid get criticised constantly for the old Galacticos policy while Bayern are not for the way they conduct their business.

How about Gotze's involvement in this? Bloody glad we didn't sign him if this is how he acts. Bloody worse than RVP. Miles worse than RVP.

Seriously Gotze is a cunt for how he did this.

Gotze can absolutely fuck off. If he had a shred of integrity, he'd have told Bayern to leave it until the end of the season at least. As it is, he's ruled himself out of Dortmund's most important games for a long time, and ensured that the entire team will be under a cloud. He's basically jeapordised his team's chance of success for absolutely no reason.

In the space of 3 days we've seen two players completely letting their team's down, one through being a dangerous cunt on the pitch, one through being a selfish one off of it.

Top Bottom