• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Lightning

Banned
The best meltdown I enjoyed the most was when Chelsea beat Barca by parking the bus. The anti football conspiracy was funny as hell.

of course, arsenal have played one game more than city, but the fact that the difference at this point is only five points blows my mind.

just think what arsenal could've done with a few good players here and there... ;_;

(they could've grabbed the second spot oohhooohoooo)

And people would have you believe that Wenger is a joke and Mancini is a very good manager...

Fady K

I'm like you? I'm honoured :D

Seriously through Barca gaf always bring the best meltdowns. BigBoss is clutch.

Sarcastic or not, I'm honored that you are honored ^^

Barcagaf bring the best meltdowns? But I honestly don't see a lot of Barca fans here these days. Why would you single out Barca for wanting them to fail constantly in the same way I wanted United to fail at everything back in the day? I mean, other than the stuff they did 2+ years ago? What are your reasons for hating them? I'm just trying to look at it logically here.

Sarcastic or not, I'm honored that you are honored ^^

Barcagaf bring the best meltdowns? But I honestly don't see a lot of Barca fans here these days. Why would you single out Barca for wanting them to fail constantly in the same way I wanted United to fail at everything back in the day? I mean, other than the stuff they did 2+ years ago? What are your reasons for hating them? I'm just trying to look at it logically here.

Yeah, the Spanish guys on the whole have been very quiet this season

Its basically become PL-gaf, Bundesliga-gaf and SerieA-gaf

Kenka

This thread:

hulk.jpg

What's this guys name?

Sounds like Mendes has competition.

Volker Struth

11364166,8731449,highRes,maxh,480,maxw,480,XSP02A_71-28630601_ori.jpg

(what a teutonic sounding name)

Gambit

Actually, I suspect Götze's agent to have convinced him to leave for Bayern. For one, he would get a commission from the transfer, and secondly, Götze's arrival means probably Kroos' departure, which ALSO is a player in an agreement with Götze's agent. So, if Kroos gets transfered to another team, he will get a commission on that too.

I doubt Kroos will leave. In fact, I'd be very upset if he did. I'd rather keep him than have Götze, truth be told.

Best outcome is having both, of course.

Kenka

I doubt Kroos will leave. In fact, I'd be very upset if he did. I'd rather keep him than have Götze, truth be told.

Best outcome is having both, of course.
So Robben to leave ? I doubt any other midfielder is threatened by Götze's arrival.
Unless Bayern kicks Pizarro and Gomez out.

Thank fuck this forum didn't exist when Judas moved to Arsenal.

Klopp is wearing a fedora on the BVB website. At least it looks like one anyway. What a nerd.

Lightning

Banned
If the Bundesliga, particularly Bayern, is willing to replicate the Spanish/Scottish league for short-term success, then so be it.
Does United getting a guard of honour really bother you? I honestly couldn't give a fuck. I'm more interested that we win the game which we won't because Phil Dowd is the referee.

Bundesliga = LOL. I like Dortmund for their policies, how they play and their management especially Klopp. But Bundesliga = LOL.

Why are Sky talking about Suarez answering the charge by tonight as though there's anything we, or he, can do except for graciously accept whatever sanctions are passed down? After the shock, deserved abuse and discussion of his future at the club, its a nothing story. There is no justification, no extrenuating circumstance, no excuse and no argument to be made.

@Meus, absolutely. His head must be all over the place, and he deserves to be deprived of this anyway. Not that it'll be his last CL semi, but still.

Maidenhead are safe from relegation, 4 points from the drop with 1 game left :D

And now to the little dipshit. What a HUGE FUCKING CUNT. Seriously, fuck him. Don't ever play him again. And I seriously hope he gets boo'ed the shit out tomorrow.

Why sign a deal with Bayern now? Why not wait another month? Remember when we made fun of him having the Robben for 2 or 3 weeks during the Malaga matches? Yeah, no surprise now he was shit, thinking about Bayern the whole time. So, the shitbag almost cost us the semi final, if he just scored 25% of his chances or played well, we'd been in the semi final easily. But noooo, rather suck Sammer's dick.

That's way too much for him to be allowed to play again for BVB. Completely risked ruining our CL run this year, putting his ego first.

And yeah, good luck at Bayern. Really, break your foot or something. Let Hoeneß finger your ass with his sausages while paying you with illegal money. Or rot on the bench. Or somethig else, what do I care.

And for all the Bayern fans, think twice about Götze. Wouldn't be surprise if he left for Barca/Real in a year or two. Yeah, yeah, Bayern is big blablabla. Guess who'll be Germany's fake 9 at the World Cup next year, yes, you know it. Barca/Real is still a little step above and he'll make it.

Kenka

And now to the little dipshit. What a HUGE FUCKING CUNT. Seriously, fuck him.

You're talking of this guy, right.

Should Dortmund drop the cunt for the Semis?
Earlier this year, Alexander Frei (241 goals in 487 championship games in France, Germany and Switzerland) said publicly he would leave Basel at the end of the current season and move to become the sports director of FC Lucerne. Well, his coach didn't appreciate it at all and let him rot on the bench. The result: Basel qualified for the semis of the Europa League for the first time without him.

So to drop him is not necessarily a bad idea, when history is taken in account.

Clegg

RVP should be captain for the game at the Emirates.

He could lead the team out of the tunnel and be the first one to receive applause from the guard of honour.

Slizz

I don't understand the hate going on for Bayern and Bundesliga...

Anyone coulda paid the release clause... Bayern chose to, whats the problem? Bayern too stacked??? Better than staying stagnant and then getting caught with an aging roster and gaping holes in the lineup later.

And for all the Bayern fans, think twice about Götze. Wouldn't be surprise if he left for Barca/Real in a year or two. Yeah, yeah, Bayern is big blablabla. Guess who'll be Germany's fake 9 at the World Cup next year, yes, you know it. Barca/Real is still a little step above and he'll make it.

He's going to Chelsea with Pep in 2014 when Pep has been fired not being able to replicate the great Heynckes masterpiece in this season of both winning CL and the League.

Gambit

So Robben to leave ? I doubt any other midfielder is threatened by Götze's arrival.
Unless Bayern kicks Pizarro and Gomez out.

Yes, Robben is more likely to leave. Both he and even Ribery will have to be replaced two years down the line anyway.

FootballFan

Everybody calm down and keep things in perspective.

Bayern pulled a dick move but I'm still loving Bayern tonight.

They're merely a speck of dirt compared to the massive turd that is Barca.

Build a bridge already. Surely if you work with Wilbs it will be built faster. 4 hands, 2 brains and all that other stuff.

Thanks man. It's to stand against the despicable Bayern and the Injustica they have committed. It's the best I could do with my 'shop skills.

:lol #LoveBayern

Lightning

Banned
It'll be heartbreaking at the time, but you'll have forgotten about it the next morning.
United winning anything is heartbreaking. I hate the fact they are champions but this I couldn't careless. If anything this slap in the mush for Wenger will only wind the fans up more for Wenger to do something about it, hopefully.

Only the result of the game is on my mind.

Anyone coulda paid the release clause... Bayern chose to, whats the problem? Bayern too stacked??? Better than staying stagnant and then getting caught with an aging roster and gaping holes in the lineup later.

I'm baffled that the release clause could also be triggered by other German clubs, surely Dortmund would have wanted to make sure that if he went for that money it would at least be to another European club... But oh well, their faults for being silly cunts with that release clause lol

Blackhead

Redarse
I don't understand the hate going on for Bayern and Bundesliga...

Hypocrisy & Duplicity:
16 Apr 2013 | Should the Bundesliga be worried about suffering 'a Spanish situation'?
Germany is suddenly gripped by fear of Spanische Verhältnisse and a duopoly involving Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund

Even Uli Hoeness, the man who once spoke of his wish to be so far ahead of the the pack that they would have to resort to using binoculars to catch a glimpse of Bayern's behind, is suddenly a little distressed. "There's a big difference in performance levels in the league," the Reds president told Kicker. "We can't be comfortable with that. We have to analyse why this is the case." The 61-year-old added that results such as Bayern's 9-2 destruction of Hamburg were unacceptable in the long run. "This calls for action," he said. He revealed that he and the Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke were talking about the matter...

23 Apr 2013 | Mario Götze to join Bayern Munich from Borussia Dortmund

... well that's one way to solve the problem.

Nyx

And now to the little dipshit. What a HUGE FUCKING CUNT. Seriously, fuck him. Don't ever play him again. And I seriously hope he gets boo'ed the shit out tomorrow.

Why sign a deal with Bayern now? Why not wait another month? Remember when we made fun of him having the Robben for 2 or 3 weeks during the Malaga matches? Yeah, no surprise now he was shit, thinking about Bayern the whole time. So, the shitbag almost cost us the semi final, if he just scored 25% of his chances or played well, we'd been in the semi final easily. But noooo, rather suck Sammer's dick.

That's way too much for him to be allowed to play again for BVB. Completely risked ruining our CL run this year, putting his ego first.

And yeah, good luck at Bayern. Really, break your foot or something. Let Hoeneß finger your ass with his sausages while paying you with illegal money. Or rot on the bench. Or somethig else, what do I care.

Priceless, thanks!

spidye

Hypocrisy & Duplicity:

let me make this clear. he has a release clause and he was willing to leave.
it was either germany or abroad but he definitely didn't want to stay at dortmund.
do you think bayern would be wise to let the most talented german leave to real or barca?

dortmund would have lost him anyway. nobody put a gun to his head while signing the contract

Let's not lose our head over this. Someone leaked it, probably no one in the upper management of Dortmund or Bayern.

That's a funny thing to say. How come these Bayern deals always leak to Bild? Of course they have good connections to Bayern's management. If that's direct or only through secondary sources, who knows. Wouldn't be too surprised if it was the first, though.

Should Dortmund drop the cunt for the Semis?
Absolutely.

You're talking of this guy, right.
He certainly played his part but I wouldn't blame him. He's also Reus' agent and Reus didn't go to Bayern.

Fady K

Yeah, the Spanish guys on the whole have been very quiet this season

Its basically become PL-gaf, Bundesliga-gaf and SerieA-gaf

I agree bro! And Barcelona have been very decent for the past couple of years. I think the hate towards them is definitely based on older seasons.

FootballFan, I have been thinking more and more about why most of footygaf hates Barca with a passion. It's disappointing because they have actually improved in character for the most part in the past couple of seasons. Far less diving, far less fighting (even in Classicos when they were defeated twice in a row this season and got knocked out by Real in the Copa Del Ray!!), far less controversy, far less hogging the referee, etc, etc - do you think that many of these posters who are definitely intelligent on hereare just being ignorant to what they are REALLY like nowadays and is basing all is hate on how they have been a few seasons ago for example? I don't get it at all. Even their manager is quite humble and likeable. What makes them far, far worse than the other good teams? They are just as good as all of them as a club IMO. They have been far less noisy and controversial, far more straightforward and professional. Sure, Valdes can be a prick every now and then, and Alba can be a drama queen, and Cesc/Sanchez fall a bit too easily at times, but I don't know any other teams at the top who don't have their fair share of players who do silly things like that. Thoughts?

I really feel for you Milch. Really sorry to hear that. I hope you get someone even better in return eventually, and I hope that your team comes back far stronger in the coming years.

FootballFan

Fuck imagine an orgy where only league champions were invited. You, me, Zabo and G-Unit playing lemon party in Uli's House of Tax, kharma going to town on the sweet Bavarian delicacy that is Fuenf's dick while Shake and FootballFan force rolled up copies of La Gazzetta della Sport into each others urethreas.

Pulga with one foot in the door and one out, trying to turn FootballFan down but he can't help himself and they just start kissing, pushing each other against the trophy cabinet and as FF flips Pulga over and starts to moisten his fingers for the buttfucking that Tito never delivered, dc sits outside and weeps. For it is not his day in the sun.

Wait I just saw this what the fuck. hahahaha

I'm on team Bayern, or whoever is playing Barca.

Oh great. Another 2 arms to join Wilbs and Viva for that bridge.

spidye

That's a funny thing to say. How come these Bayern deals always leak to Bild? Of course they have good connections to Bayern's management. If that's direct or only through secondary sources, who knows. Wouldn't be too surprised if it was the first, though.
it would surprise if the first was true. nobody was happy how the pep anouncement went through. especially not bayern's management.

rvy

Banned
Fuck imagine an orgy where only league champions were invited. You, me, Zabo and G-Unit playing lemon party in Uli's House of Tax, kharma going to town on the sweet Bavarian delicacy that is Fuenf's dick while Shake and FootballFan force rolled up copies of La Gazzetta della Sport into each others urethreas.

Pulga with one foot in the door and one out, trying to turn FootballFan down but he can't help himself and they just start kissing, pushing each other against the trophy cabinet and as FF flips Pulga over and starts to moisten his fingers for the buttfucking that Tito never delivered, dc sits outside and weeps. For it is not his day in the sun.

You are a dirty, dirty man.

I'm baffled that the release clause could also be triggered by other German clubs, surely Dortmund would have wanted to make sure that if he went for that money it would at least be to another European club... But oh well, their faults for being silly cunts with that release clause lol

Wrote about that a bit earlier:
You make it sound as simple and such a stupid thing without knowing the background. Bitch's old contract was until 2014, so he'd have left this year or next year, anyway. With only one year left on the contract, who knows how much me would have gotten, certainly not much more than those €37m. And who knows if we had gotten anything at all. Not unlikely at all that Bayern would have just waited for his contract to run out.

So, hard to blame BVB. It was either give him a new contract with a sure 37m buyout or risk letting him go for free.

Think it's safe to say he was already planning the (Bayern) move for longer.

it would surprise if the first was true. nobody was happy how the pep anouncement went through. especially not bayern's management.

The Pep thing was Sky Italia, though.

Top Bottom