• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Kenka

Thanks GAF, time went fast: time to BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Lewa is the most easily replaceable player at Dortmund, IMO.
Quite in the contrary, no one in Dortmund has his finishing ability. Götze can be replaced by Gündogan, Amini, Sahin or a youngster who would just need a bit of adaptation time. You need a Gomez or a van Persie to replace Lewa.

spidye

so since United bros don't post line-ups, I can do it

Neuer
Lahm-Dante-Badstuber-Alaba
Schweini-Martinez
Müller-Götze-Ribery
Mandzukic

or

Neuer
Lahm-Boateng-Kirchhoff-Contento
Hojbjerg-Gustavo
Robben-Kroos-Shaqiri
Gomez

HNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH

Kiraly

BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Ingeniero

It's nos a big deal. The timing is.

This happens in every country, players always want to play in the best teams they can, deal with it.
Hell I had to deal with it when RVP left Arsenal, shit happens.

Klopp is a boss.

Linius

Dortmund will have over 100m for transfers this summer.
sure Götze gone is a huge blow but thy will be just fine

I'm sure they can get some good players in the summer. But building a new team with these players is the real pain. You guys almost bought your next league title by buying Götze and possibly Lewa too. Then just wait for other clubs to also snap away a key player and Dortmund will have to take some time to get up there again.

arkon

Does this mean GAF will support Barca with me for once? :')

u9v3LtL.gif

The power of FuckBayern.

Come on, Barca!

Zabojnik

Rafa Honigstein was saying that Gomez to Chelsea or Juve is a possibility.

So Chelsea it is, then. We're got Llorente incoming, no need for Gomez. Isn't he on some ridiculous salary as well? Like 10M€ or something?

lol inturd

handanovic is their best player by far, i hope they sell sell sell. he doesn't deserve to be on such a shit team.

Mmmm. I'd be kind of forced to sympathize with Barca if that happened. Handofgodovic is one of the best our there and slovenian to boot.

Tc91

Neuer
Schweini-Martinez
Müller-Götze-Ribery
Mandzukic

or

Neuer
Hojbjerg-Gustavo
Robben-Kroos-Shaqiri
Gomez

HNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH

He's banned, gonna have to be Goalmez.

Edit: Oh wait I'm a idiot. Didn't see Gotze in there. Still fuck Bayern.

elseanio

Gerrard testimonial this year. August 3rd against Olympiakos

Hope he gets some special guests. Would love to see Hyypia, Alonso and Garcia back at Anfield

Kenka

Neuer
Schweini-Martinez
Müller-Götze-Ribery
Mandzukic

or

Neuer
Hojbjerg-Gustavo
Robben-Kroos-Shaqiri
Gomez

HNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH
I can't believe it: I forgot about Can and Hojbjerg in my fantasy lineups. Damn, Bayern is like Wolfsburg: 40 players that can be fielded with the exception that the 40 players at Bayern are world class.

of course. ;)

on a serious note I think he's class. even if you think he's not a good player he is definitely no cunt.

To be honest, although I don't want him, I could see Gomez working very well at Dortmund. Less media shit than in Munich and a coach that trusts him. But he'll rather go abroad and earn similiar money than at Bayern.

Gambit

Neuer
Schweini-Martinez
Müller-Götze-Ribery
Mandzukic

or

Neuer
Hojbjerg-Gustavo
Robben-Kroos-Shaqiri
Gomez

HNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH

Mine is similar enough:

Neuer
Lahm-Martinez-Dante-Alaba
Schweini
Kroos-Götze
Müller-Mandzukic-Ribery

Wilbur

Banned
Holy shit I forgot Barca reported the ref loooool

Pussies.

Pep's a pussy as well. Moves to a side where success is almost guaranteed, there's minimum competition that has been weakened even more now, where they're as close to his previous club as any club can be. Pussy pussy pussy

Kenka

To be honest, although I don't want him, I could see Gomez working very well at Dortmund. Less media shit than in Munich and a coach that trusts him. But he'll rather go abroad and earn similiar money than at Bayern.
Gomez in Dortmund is indeed an option to my liking: he is fast, not so polyvalent but makes up for it with a top-notch team spirit. Also, he would be awesome to see him partnering Dzeko (if he comes to Dortmund too).

Pep's a pussy as well. Moves to a side where success is almost guaranteed, there's minimum competition that has been weakened even more now, where they're as close to his previous club as any club can be. Pussy pussy pussy

Don't forget he's basically buying himself the next best thing to Messi he could get.

Top Bottom