• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

I think if United had lost, City would have definitely at least had a chance to win it still. They only needed 3 wins and a draw after the derby.. this means they just need 2 wins in their last 5. :( I could see a loss to Chelsea and Arsenal with some luck but unlikely they don't win the other 3. Ideally they'd go 1-2-2 and we'd pip em by 1 point. :)

pulga

Banned
SUPERMAN WILL NOT BE LOST AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

ibq8GgT3KI1PdW.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
At least we brought it level. Probably didn't even deserve the point.

Of course you didn't deserve it, your second goal should have been ruled out.

United really need to buy a lot of players, this team still has a lot of weaknesses. It reflects very poorly on City and Chelsea that they are so far away from them. Fergie is truly a genius.

Slizz

Of course you didn't deserve it, your second goal should have been ruled out.

United really need to buy a lot of players, this team still has a lot of weaknesses. It reflects very poorly on City and Chelsea that they are so far away from them. Fergie is truly a genius.

Honestly if Smalling was on instead of Ferdinand United probably would have been a lot better. Doesn't help that multiple players had shit performances... Carrick lost his touch, Rooney never had it, Valencia being Valencia, Jones basically invisible.

K1LLER7

United did pretty well all things considering.
As well as Arsenal.

We should be doing better though imo. We haven't dominated a game in Europe for a while now.

Midfield needs to improve. Carrick has a bad game and we struggle to keep the ball.

Suen

Wish anyone but RVP would have scored.

Oh well, Fulham - Arsenal, Madrid - Betis and Inter - Parma. All exciting for me. Expect Arsenal and Madrid to manage it (Betis might be tough, hope Fulham play like they do now). Inter will probably eat up Parma despite all their injuries. We suck on away games anyway.

Feorax

You have to laugh at muppets like Adrian Durham going nuts ove the face that Rodgers doesn't want Carroll at Anfield.

No one championed him this much when he was at Anfield, and everyone seems to have completely glossed over the fact that he doesn't really start playing well until March.

I wish Andy all the success in the world, I really do, but the way the media fellate English strikers is laughable.

Suen

How is the day bad? Only Chelsea's result affects us. Fulham let me down. Onto based Liverpool now.
Chelsea result, City might not affect us that much but them losing would put more pressure on them which is an advantage for us (and for Chelsea and Spurs).

Hixx

Hmm, interesting.

Swansea are pretty much on vacation now but that still a tough-ish game, especially with the final looming ahead.

I'm sure they'd prioritise staying up over that though.

Idk. Wigan have won the square root of fuck all in their history... how could they not treat the final as their biggest game ever?

Fergie

Banned
As well as Arsenal.

We should be doing better though imo. We haven't dominated a game in Europe for a while now.

Midfield needs to improve. Carrick has a bad game and we struggle to keep the ball.

Midfield seems to be a dead issue, Frogson doesn't care, all he cares for is strikers.

Indeed, Arse did alright as well. To be honest City had a incredibly hard group, but you gotta step up sometime.

Meier

LMAO, the chick whose tit is on the cover of the new Beady Eye album is apparently unshaven. Ahem.

Flick of the Finger has a new meaning.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fergie's reaction in the interview to hearing their goal was offside was tucking hilarious. He just stared blankly for 5 seconds with his mouth open.

Next weeks Super Sunday should be good.

Spurs vs City
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Hopefully Spurs win so we can go for the title on Monday night! :)

LMAO, the chick whose tit is on the cover of the new Beady Eye album is apparently unshaven. Ahem.

Flick of the Finger has a new meaning.

They're using a tit as an album cover? Oh well, if that can't get teenage boys to buy your shitty music what can?

Top Bottom