• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

3Sixty

I fucking love Danny Dyer.

204935d9f2fbdfd60c08673bbe8f39a8.jpeg

Pretty sure i heard the W'Ham fans singing.

"Live round the corner, you only live round the corner"

D_prOdigy

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini on Manchester United's 13-point advantage: "If they hadn't scored an offside goal it would be even fewer points."

YES I can fap to this.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I tuned in for the Mexico u17 match and before it starts there's a penalty shootout from a PSG game? Greatest surprise ever!

Hopefully PSG loses.

Splatt

I cant believe some people in that thread are seriously asking 'why is Superman so muscular'

I dont even. Ugh.

That poster who mentioned he shouldn't be muscular because it's all easy for Superman, made me laugh harder than seeing Valencia use his left foot.

dc89

@aguerosergiokun said:
Even game but Carlitos' great goal secured the win. I left just in case - I felt a little bother and rather not risk it.

Hmm... a little bother. It's the exertion of kicking Luiz in the ass.

deGod

Can someone clear this up for me? At what point in the game can you play ME3: Citadel? Can it be played post-completion?

After the citadel mission when Cerberus attack it

When you go to the citadel it says Andersons apartment. Go to that and it starts it

Dude, spoiler (although I am past that point)

Cheers though. The more pressing question is whether it can be played post-game, and therefore post-price drop :p

Think it can, or that's what Giantbomb told me if I'm not mistaking. They also said that the weapons you'll get from the expansion are pretty much the best weapons in the game so it'd be wise to complete the game first, or it'll get to easy for you.

deGod

Think it can, or that's what Giantbomb told me if I'm not mistaking. They also said that the weapons you'll get from the expansion are pretty much the best weapons in the game so it'd be wise to complete the game first, or it'll get to easy for you.

This may spoil the game
but after you finish it, you start from the last save point again

i tried to stop mordin from doing it and I couldn't devastated. Did you download the extended ending

Yeah, not sure how long I have left though. Giving Omega a miss.

How long did Citadel take you? Charging £12 for an hour of content in not justifiable.

Top Bottom