• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

K1LLER7

Holy shit that's an absolute beauty. Here is the Tevez goal.. anyone have a better gif?

8658043589_deeaf968ab_o.gif

Rooney never scores goals like that anymore. PSG pls.

Rumours that RUMBO's agent/reps were in England today. I can only see us getting him if Rooney leaves. Otherwise, I think he'll be at City next season.

arkon

Rooney never scores goals like that anymore. PSG pls.

Rumours that RUMBO's agent/reps were in England today. I can only see us getting him if Rooney leaves. Otherwise, I think he'll be at City next season.

He scored a beauty against Norwich.

Scum

I can't believe you'd want rid of Rooney. Even if he's having a shit season, he's still scored some vital goals and provided assists. I guess I could understand if you had somebody lined up to replace him, but if you don't find a suitable replacement you're left with RVP, Welbeck and Chicharito (assuming he isn't off in the summer as well).

edit:

disclaimer - I didn't see the game today.

GK de Gea

DR Rafael
DC Jones/Ferdinand
DC Vidic/Smalling
DL Baines

MC Carrick/De Rossi
MC Cleverley/Modric/Moutinho

AML New Winger
AMC Kagawa
AMR Zaha

ST van Purstrings/Wellberg/Falcao

Rooney to PSG - £22m - £28m
Nani to PSG - £12m - £17m

Slizz

I can't believe you'd want rid of Rooney. Even if he's having a shit season, he's still scored some vital goals and provided assists. I guess I could understand if you had somebody lined up to replace him, but if you don't find a suitable replacement you're left with RVP, Welbeck and Chicharito (assuming he isn't off in the summer as well).

edit:

disclaimer - I didn't see the game today.

Angelo-Henriquez-3.jpg

Don't mess with the Gohan.

Scum

I need a 3DS XL.

I meant more in terms of taking players on. I can't remember the last time he dribbled past a couple of players and then put the ball in the back of the net.
That's a bloody good point actually. I don't remember either. Like many have said, he's resulted to swearing at officials instead.

Ugh I see Mexico is fucking us again.

:-/

K1LLER7

Gareth

I'm sure there's at least one person in Columbia called Antonio, and I bet his surname is Barcelona.

Hames has a pretty sweet left foot no?
I bet he does. Slizz caught me out the JT :)

and it's not Gareth. I'll give you a hint: Kharma (united-gaf) is a big fan.

K1LLER7

You guys aren't being serious right?

^ it's not him.

Welberg runs straight, and then falls over the ball.

This guy has a specialty of running forward and then turning around in circles.

MPW

is mass effect 3 even worth playing guys? i have it but haven't really done much

and yes, i did get the dlc for extended/better (?) ending

is mass effect 3 even worth playing guys? i have it but haven't really done much

and yes, i did get the dlc for extended/better (?) ending

It got some extremely frustrating parts to it and the ending even with the DLC is pathetic, but honestly still think it's worth playing, especially if you already got it.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mexico's line-up vs Peru tonight: Corona; Francisco Javier Rodríguez, Hugo Ayala, Torres Nilo, Gerardo Flores, Carlos Peña, Torrado, Reyna, Barrera, Raùl Jiménez, Márquez Lugo

smh

Top Bottom