• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Luiz' goal tonight was fucking amazing, worthy of winning any match. Seems like Fulham had their chances though, hopefully they will be better against Arsenal.

deGod

Yeah, not sure how long I have left though. Giving Omega a miss.

How long did Citadel take you? Charging £12 for an hour of content in not justifiable.

I bought all the content. Omega was about two hours of content.

Citadel is about an hour of a mission and then about half an hour to an hour of messing about

Arnie

Just seen Carroll's flying smash into De Gea.

:lol

Was like an adult version of this:

ikMvhj2kpT9Is.gif

Except less cynical.

Feorax

Is anyone here on twitter aware of @old_holborn? Basically he's a twitter troll, but an odious little shit of the worst kind. Proper keyboard warrior, a legend behind his own monitor.

Anyway, he took the piss out of the 96, and now a Liverpool fan by the username of @Arlarse has managed to obtain his personal information (real name, address, telephone number, employer, photograph, etc).

This will not end well...

arkon

Is anyone here on twitter aware of @old_holborn? Basically he's a twitter troll, but an odious little shit of the worst kind. Proper keyboard warrior, a legend behind his own monitor.

Anyway, he took the piss out of the 96, and now a Liverpool fan by the username of @Arlarse has managed to obtain his personal information (real name, address, telephone number, employer, photograph, etc).

Sounds like he's got what's coming to him.

rodvik

Good. It has sucked that Wigan got hot the same time we did. Our game Monday is going to be massive. I wish I could watch it.

I wouldnt put much hope in getting anything from ManU at home mate, or Chelsea. Most other games we should be looking to get something from though.

dc89

Ahhhh keyboard warriors like him, I wish they all went away.

Salazar

this fat scouser has to go this summer before his stock plummets even more

go in and commit like that at the edge of the box more and give him the entire field you drunk fuck

It's like he's playing peekaboo with a small child on the other side of Diame

fucking two-footed skip to the left. And he'll show up for pre-season jiggling and surly.

Tc91

this fat scouser has to go this summer before his stock plummets even more

go in and commit like that at the edge of the box more and give him the entire field you drunk fuck

Yeah that was fucking woeful. Shinji shown tonight he needs to be played behind the striker, RVP/Rumbo and I can't be arsed with that fat shrek in midfield.

Ship him off to PSG for £35-40m

deGod

Yeah that was fucking woeful. Shinji shown tonight he needs to be played behind the striker, RVP/Rumbo and I can't be arsed with that fat shrek in midfield.

Ship him off to PSG for £35-40m

I'd sooner play nani in the centre then rooney

Scum

New thread! Nice!!
I missed all the fucking fun today! LTTP2 and Bravely Default! Fuck yeah!

How were the games tonight? Did Rooney do more to deserved being shipped off in the summer?

Slizz

New thread! Nice!!
I missed all the fucking fun today! LTTP2 and Bravely Default! Fuck yeah!

How were the games tonight? Did Rooney do more to deserved being shipped off in the summer?

3 games total. Chelsea, City win. United draw and yes, yes Rooney did do more.

arkon

I can't believe you'd want rid of Rooney. Even if he's having a shit season, he's still scored some vital goals and provided assists. I guess I could understand if you had somebody lined up to replace him, but if you don't find a suitable replacement you're left with RVP, Welbeck and Chicharito (assuming he isn't off in the summer as well).

edit:

disclaimer - I didn't see the game today.

Top Bottom