• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

298053_611989602174593_623613115_n.jpg

that image is worse than the ones of wilbs naked

GorillaJu

footygaf will start hating on bayern now when they keep winning everything, at least we are going to get spared some of the hate.

The Bayern hate here has nothing to do with them winnin everything. It has to do with conversations going like this:

"Yo dudes so like who is the best striker in the PL this year? Torres, Bent or Carlton Co..."

"GOMEZ."

"Dude we're talking about the PL man. So anyway, what abou.."

"SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!!"

"Schweinsteiger isn't even a striker! He's a midfielder"

"ALABA! MANDZUKIC! MMMUUUUULLLLEEEERRRRRR."

"Yeah #FuckBayern"

Kenka

The Bayern hate here has nothing to do with them winnin everything. It has to do with conversations going like this:

"Yo dudes so like who is the best striker in the PL this year?
Torres, Bent or Carlton Co..."

"GOMEZ."

"Dude we're talking about the PL man. So anyway, what abou.."

"SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!!"

"Schweinsteiger isn't even a striker! He's a midfielder"

"ALABA! MANDZUKIC! MMMUUUUULLLLEEEERRRRRR."

"Yeah #FuckBayern"
It's van Persie, is that even a contest ?

Hixx

Mick McCarthy's class craic but he's not a Premier League-quality manager unfortunately. One of those managers that knows Division 1 inside out but just hasn't been able to grasp his chance at the top level. He had an insanely difficult job at SAFC but decided to blow too large a chunk off our (admittedly meagre) budget on Jon fucking Stead. Who scored 1 goal. Against Southend. After we got relegated.

His job at Wolves wasn't as difficult and shouldn't have been sacked but still didn't exactly gain enough faith from anyone that he was worth trusting in the Premier League.

Clegg

At least replace Shearer with Mc Carthy on MotD.

He'd give us some entertainment rather than bland platitudes and vapid analysis.

Realyn

From the Guardian blog. Guy has been trolling for a week or so. I'm curious when he'll post again.

it was apparent, when European football were operating world record transfers in the £28M-£45M range, the Bavarian muppets were dealing in the £10M-£15M range also utttering a cocktral war cry about their potential World XI & world domination yet got bitch slapped consistently in the CL every season.

These days when the top European clubs are selling and buying superstars in the £50M-£80M RANGE, the dickweeds have sealed a transfer in the £30M range and popping their collars up like uber cool douchebags.

Then you have the hapless British media, once again wanking over their greatness like they do with anything German.

In the next few hours, they would figure out what top brass European footballs all about. If they manage to hang on to more than 35% possession they should be lucky or in the worst case if they sneak to a lucky win the verbal diarrhea from Beckenbauer and the three stooges should be unbearable.

I hope the plushies get buried with their weedle tucked behind their legs.

Come on Barca!

Had Bundesliga followed EPL's blueprints, their league would've actually developed and offered some better quality of football.

Right now their footie remain as-is sticking to their tradition of kicking tins in to a trash strewn sewer grate .

So you're way off the mark...

Once Barcelona bitchslaps Bayern and end their little adventure yet gain, majority of the Bundesliga dingbats would crawl under the wood work.
Some little Englanders who usually live by the worn out cliche, would be muted for a while as there is nowt much remains in this season to gnaw about.

Bayern are in the traditional boom-bust cycle their long established kitchen aggression, chasing kittens with hand bags, playing dead rubbers in the first round with a marked up ferocity, as it happens every season,backed by a clueless media only to go down the gutter without a whimper.

And Dortmund, the previous German champions outplayed over 2 legs by 5th placed Malaga (who are currently losing 4 - 1 to Valencia) had to rely on a atrocious display of refereeing to reach this round.

I will enjoy watching Real Madrid thrash them. They don't deserve to be here, it should be Malaga.

Nearly, my friend. Nearly.

He was right with 35% tho.

Bo-Locks

From the Guardian blog. Guy has been trolling for a week or so. I'm curious when he'll post again.

Nearly, my friend. Nearly.

He was right with 35% tho.

Brilliant. Reminds me of that American journalist who was trashing Europe after 2 days at the Ryder Cup, then Europe came out and battered the Americans all over the place. That guy doesn't really sound tongue-in-cheek, just hopelessly wrong and mean.

derExperte

Think Bayern will bottle it in the final if they come up against Madrid. It's seems to be what they do in finals

You realize that Real almost always chokes against Bayern in the CL? So what would be stronger, Bayern's final curse or Real's Bayern trauma?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
as.com didn't wait long to whip out their 'Fin de ciclo' header, they were eager too I bet, having to wait 5 years to let that out of system. the cunts.

Wilbur

Banned
Just got out of work and seen the score.

Wow.

All credit to Bayern. I don't want them to win over Madrid and Dortmund but if they do, they fully deserve it.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I posted an article from the multi-award winning C4 News chief correspondent Alex Thomson's blog and the thread got locked with no explanation. Was it because it suggested the US are taking advantage of the Boston bombing situation through some anti-Iran politicization? Really have to wonder sometimes.

MPW

who do bayern fans want in the final? dortmund or madrid?

imagine bayern winning CL thanks to own goal by gotze

Error

We need a coach that can manage all these egos and make sure no one feels safe in their position. Tito doesn't strike me as having the personality to achieve that.

it's too bad that clown rosell will label this season a 'success' because we won la liga, and waste all that money to get neymar as a way to put a lid on this disastrous showing by the team.

Error

I'm all for Heynckes actually, man can manage a team look at how he turned this bayern side around, they played like their lives depended on it. the intensity was incredible, he fucking make Robben press the fuck out of Barça players, ROBBEN.

he also knows what players to buy, Martinez was a fucking beast tonight. Completely destroyed Iniesta and Xavi. It was amazing.

Top Bottom