• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Suen

uaSlCvE.jpg

lh9TNyq.jpg

Just read through the thread just before the match started till the last post so far. Have to say it really feels weird reading all those result predictions from all footy-gaf members. I mean I'd have said something similar as well, like 0-0 or 2-1 for Bayern or Barca, something that would show them to be equal in strength but what we got instead was a very superior Bayern, not what I expected :lol

Just checked the highlights and Barca had some bad luck. Second goal was offside and third goal shouldn't count because of what Muller did to Alba (still Bayern should have had a penalty). However because Barca has a habit of raising their hands for almost every goal scored against them, surrounding the ref after it as a bunch of cunts(as if no goal against them should ever be allowed) makes me sympathize very little. Despite Muller being ugly towards Alba I can't but laugh and feel so much satisfaction and enjoyment in it. The fucking cunt Alba deserved it (and still deserve more) so badly that I can do nothing but smile. The fact that they scored make it so much better. Muller, my favorite Bayern player this season only because of that :lol. Fuck off Alba, fuck off Uefalona. Hope your own medicine tasted good.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Pique looks horrible. What a downgrade.

Cavani is not going to PSG after all.

Italian sources including transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio insist there is no truth in this story and his agents have not been in talks with the French club.

Instead, they continue to maintain Real Madrid are Cavani’s favoured destination should he leave Napoli.
Yes, Cavani pls. Need to get rid of some of our Fake-Ronaldo dependency.

Norway :lol. Best part of that is:

"We were quite shocked when we discovered that the road cut [into the pitch]. The start of the season is just around the corner, but no one had informed us. We feel simply run over.

Priceless.

Something nasty is going on between the german teams and the refs in this CL.
:lol :lol coming from a Barca lover, un-fucking-believable :D

Xavi - "Other teams might beat us, but they change the way the play to do it and at the end of the day they don't have an identity, we have".

Well Xavi, you bitch ass cunt, take 4 with you. Keep your identity.

looooooool so good. Hate his arrogant attitude, fuck off Xavi.

We are the second best team in the world!p

HOORRAYYYY
We lost on away goals, still scored as many as they did so we are the BEST team in the world! Wenger know it, we know it, the world knows it!

BATE beat Bayern too. But wait....they had Hleb....dat Arsenal DNA!!!
Yes yes Sviatoslav!! You proved my point!

You guys made two handballs.

Anyone in here whining about the offsides needs a reality check.

I hope Bayern files a complaint tomorrow looooool

pulga looooool

Even better I hope Bayern will be complaining like a month later about the handball just like Barca did about Milan's handball (which really was a handball from Barca that deflected on a Milan player, cunts :lol)

:lol can't believe Boateng, Dante and Neuer did NOTHING in this game defensively. Jesus Tito, subs should have been made 50th minute at the latest. Not 83rd when it's 4-0 :lololol
I agree this made no sense. You could notice Messi didn't have it in him already in the first half. I don't get it, Fabregas, Villa, Song, Abidal...all of them were there and none of them were used except Villa when it was too late. If anything this just shows how much Messi-dependency this Barca team has which is really REALLY bad. To be fair Bartra fucked it up, had he scored then he might just have given you the boost you really needed. Hope you guys can somehow make it in the second leg.

Also what did Iniesta do? Some called him a cunt after the Alba-Robben incident but I missed it because I was busy writing a post here :/

Messi, FF and some of you other Barca-GAF members, you've stayed classy and respectful. This loss can't be easy to take and CL might be over for you (we'll be joining you soon enough) but I'm still hoping you guys can put up a great display next week! Respect!

Also believe:

Will be the REMUNTADAAAAA of the century!

sneaky77

I think Tito has been outmatched in the crucial part of the season. The team has not responded and doesn't seem to be like any changes were made. Obviously the buying of Song has proven to be pointless like a lot of people said in the summer, they needed a CB, they didn't get one. Alexis may be a decent player but doesn't add much in that team, and the team looks complacent.

Bayern came out with hunger and it showed, before the match I told my buddy at work who is a Barca fan that I thought Bayern would win 2-0, but damn it could have been more.

Wilbur

Banned
im happier wen rafas hair is longer.. grasp th curls

i feel like im in a freshspring with robin and shinji and david. i need 2 paint my house but i will not be cuz im 2 happy

van pers is the best man in the world sir alex is 2nd goggs is 3rd shinji 4 rafa 5 and deGEA too. agree?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
@barcastuff
Juventus coach Conte was in Munich tonight to watch Alexis Sanchez (24), who is a priority signing for the Italian club this summer. [md]

I don't know why I found this funny.

pulga

Banned

i feel like im in a freshspring with robin and shinji and david. i need 2 paint my house but i will not be cuz im 2 happy

van pers is the best man in the world sir alex is 2nd goggs is 3rd shinji 4 rafa 5 and deGEA too. agree?

Come to my home, you're intoxicated

Suen

@barcastuff
Juventus coach Conte was in Munich tonight to watch Alexis Sanchez (24), who is a priority signing for the Italian club this summer. [md]

I don't know why I found this funny.
I wonder what he thought of Barca and his own team after witnessing that amazing game.

There was another funny one.

hiro hiro hiro hiro ... Who is Man U? Man U is Man U!

I'm really happy to win the victory!

the last one is from Shinji

BIjJiv8CMAAlKLy.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Ten shit Manchester United players with more league winner's medals than Steven Gerrard - a Pulitzer Prize nominated article by talkSPORT magazine.

Luke Chadwick
Darren Ferguson
Tomasz Kuszczak (three time winner)
Ronnie Wallwork
Roy Carroll
Jordi Cruyff
Darron Gibson
David May (two time winner)
Kieran Richardson
and
Michael Owen

AlexBasch

Had a long job interview at goddamned 3:30PM, which means I missed second half. FML.

Not a Barca hater at all, but can't stand fucking Jordi Alba. I'm guessing Puyol will have a word with him.

And a fist to the face.

Was Bayern the underdog going into this match?
It was going to be a leveled match, IMO, but nobody expected Bayern to crush the fuck out of Barcelona. People are going "remuntada" and whatnot, but I can't see Bayern choking and conceding five goals in the away leg.

Unless they play like they did against Arsenal.

Lunchbox

Banned
Ten shit Manchester United players with more league winner's medals than Steven Gerrard - a Pulitzer Prize nominated article by talkSPORT magazine.

Luke Chadwick
Darren Ferguson
Tomasz Kuszczak (three time winner)
Ronnie Wallwork
Roy Carroll
Jordi Cruyff
Darron Gibson
David May (two time winner)
Kieran Richardson
and
Michael Owen

fuck you, Luke Chadwick isn't shit

0BUabC3.jpg

People hate Slim because he's rich and whatnot (among other reasons), but I wouldn't mind him being the boss of Chivas. He can't be worse than that Vergara asshole.

lol... people don't hate him because he's rich. They do because he got rich thanks to his shitty monopolistic companies (telmex, infinitum, telcel).

And like I said, there's no way Televisa will let him buy Chivas, especially 'cause Slim would probably want to keep Chivas TV rights exclusive to his channel.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If it wasn't for Messi we wouldn't have made it past Milan.

Can't seriously expect him to save our asses everytime. Although it's weird how he performs a lot better with Argentina than with Barça now.

pulga

Banned
If it wasn't for Messi we wouldn't have made it past Milan.

Can't seriously expect him to save our asses everytime. Although it's weird how he performs a lot better with Argentina than with Barça now.

Messi needs Gago and Pastore to properly function now confirmed.

AlexBasch

lol... people don't hate him because he's rich. They do because he got rich thanks to his shitty monopolistic companies (telmex, infinitum, telcel).

And like I said, there's no way Televisa will let him buy Chivas, especially 'cause Slim would probably want to keep Chivas TV rights exclusive to his channel.
That was in the "among other reasons" part :p, but I liked how he butted his way into football, buying some shares of Pachuca and León.

It's a bit ironic to see him getting the short end of monopolies thanks to TV Azteca and Televisa, but having one of the biggest Mexican teams under his control and having power on other two? That's interesting. IMO, Vergara was an awful president to Chivas and I'm interested to see what Slim can do with the team.

Top Bottom