• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Noirulus

GK de Gea

DR Rafael
DC Jones/Ferdinand
DC Vidic/Smalling
DL Baines

MC Carrick/De Rossi
MC Cleverley/Modric/Moutinho

AML New Winger
AMC Kagawa
AMR Zaha

ST van Purstrings/Wellberg/Falcao

Rooney to PSG - £22m - £28m
Nani to PSG - £12m - £17m

Madrid won't sell Modric :lol

GQman2121

Banned
I'm sure this was already posted, but here it is again. I fear this will go to his head and he'll put more balls ten rows deep. :(

iMgcwgejkkYD7.gif

EA supposedly putting some effort into how the shots feel in Fifa14, about fucking time!

That's some admission.

FootballFan

I hope neymar does really well at barca.

Me too though I really doubt it from the 5-6 times I've seen him. Hope I'm wrong and he is our next Dinho.

Lucas has impressed me so much even though I've only seen him play 4/5 times(and one of those times was his psg debut).

pulga

Banned
Did you guys see the account suicide in the LTTP2 thread?

Oh wow, did that put down feel good Tyler?

Of course such 'additional baggage' isn't needed, but maybe some people here are so wrapped up in their own myopia they don't actually realise other views exist.

Did you need to take time out of your day here? Why so serious?

Perhaps its because even the forum's owner is a bickering, sniping arsehole. Maybe the forum is such a tiresome shit hole to read because YOU are a petulant baby yourself. It's infectious, trickling down from the very top.

Enjoy your gaming industry 'fame' while it lasts, maybe you should sell up before you drive everyone away.

Been here since before 2004 under a couple of names: I'm out, GAF is no fun to actually take part in, too many cunts.

Bye to everyone actually nice, people I met in London recently etc. Do stay in touch. Everyone else: have fun having pointless back and forths with reaction fishing idiots and caring more about arguments than games.

That was directed at Evilore loooooooool

FootballFan

7388c9485e3c6d7d7e515ab0ce3dcbad19b97c6e.jpg\

will madrid and barca get knocked out again in the semi-finals?

I think if Bayern go to the final, they will win it. They will not lose it for a third time in 4 years.

I want Bayern to win it too(if we lose to them). But their treble is on track, and if they do win the treble, whatever Pep does will be a disappointment unless he wins a treble again lol.

Right now I'd say Madrid has 67% chance of getting to the final. Dortmund 33%. Bayern 52% and Barca 48%.

FootballFan

Yeah, I see a lot of people with football-related avatars around that don't post here. I don't see why, Wilbury is banned, there's nothing to be scared of.

Maybe duckroll was right and we scare them off. The fifa thread(iirc) had people with Terry avatars and a few other footballers.

Maybe duckroll was right and we scare them off. The fifa thread(iirc) had people with Terry avatars and a few other footballers.

Megathreads generally scares people away. Also I'm sure quite a few of them are on other football forums, possible forums for their clubs alone, where they don't have to listen to other team supporters. :p

lol, good riddance then
Megathreads generally scares people away. Also I'm sure quite a few of them are on other football forums, possible forums for their clubs alone, where they don't have to listen to other team supporters. :p

Club specific forums are fucking awful, haven't seen a single one that wasn't a cesspool of stupidity, circlejerks and delusions of grandeur.

sohois

There are hundreds of posters who maybe only post once or twice in a Football OT, or even just once every few football OTs. Many of the people with football avatars might already post here, just not regular enough to be recognized. Not everyone can post hundreds of replies in a single thread like some of y'all.

rodvik

Back before CL semis. I think that is what was said.

And he didn't get banned for calling anyone a cunt, I believe he was banned for posting in the f1 GAF thread and telling them to take ommie back. :lol

Actually I misremembered, Wilbury got banned for shitting up the F1 thread about Omiee. Still don't remember how long the ban is though.

Edit: Fuck you FootballFan, you cunt! :p

lol, actually thats a far better way to go :)

Zabojnik

20 pages in less than a day. Goddamn. Saw Oblivion yesterday. I thought it was pretty decent. The first half much more so than the second.

Also, lol Inter.

I have changed my ways. I believe it's been a week of peaceful posts.

Just wait until the CL is back. You'll be back to your old ways in no time ;)

I can't blame you at all though, if we had Spartak fans here then my trolling would go into overdrive. It's going to be so difficult to cheer for them in the big derby game against CSKA on the weekend but it has to be done. I feel dat remuntada for the title this season.

Top Bottom