• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Suen

Excited and nervous about the game today. We played pretty crap against Dortmund in the group stage (not to mention that they were actually pretty good) and while we certainly have gotten better since then we're still facing a Dortmund which is hungry to win. I don't know how much the Götze-news is affecting their team mentality though and I do feel sorry for them that this news had to be revealed during an ongoing CL. Victory or defeat throughout both legs I don't care for, as much as I want us to win I think Dortmund is worth it just as much and if we lose I hope they win the final.

I just read our line up according to Mou. Khedira instead of Özil? Why?

Time to go and get my food! 4 minutes and 0 seconds left till it's done!

MPW

If Bayern kill Real/Dortmund in the final (say, 3-0) then this would be my top 10 for the Ballon d'Or rankings this year:
  1. Schweinsteiger
  2. Messi
  3. Ronaldo
  4. Van Persie
  5. Müller
  6. Iniesta
  7. Lewandowski
  8. Xavi
  9. Buffon
  10. Ibra

nope

cr7 wins it

Fry

ib2gOBw4m7mvH2_zps73a35474.gif

robben-gif-o.gif

wish we still had animated avatars :(

I love his passion after scoring.

Hope he retires at Bayern.

MPW

one of the leaders Borussia ultras: "He killed the magic of one of the most beautiful nights of Borussia history".

look what you have done gotze

Blablurn

one of the leaders Borussia ultras: "He killed the magic of one of the most beautiful nights of Borussia history".

look what you have done gotze

:lol whiny cunts.

apparently klopp heard about it one day after the malaga game. tough luck. but i don't care. I'm stoked! Can't wait to see him in the bayern shirt.

:lol whiny cunts.

apparently klopp heard about it one day after the malaga game. tough luck. but i don't care. I'm stoked! Can't wait to see him in the bayern shirt.

He's spot-on tbf. Gotze's betrayal-ton has put a massive dampener on tonight for me, let alone for Dortmund fans.

Suen

ib2gOBw4m7mvH2_zps73a35474.gif

I'm probably late noticing this but just after Robben finish sliding there comes another sliding player on the ground who miss him :lol. Just looks more funny each time I see it.

Arnie

Had a really good birthday night last night. My housemates planned a surprise party whilst I was watching the Bayern match and about 30 people were crammed into the kitchen. They lured me in and I was astonished, a bit emotional, and gave a speech.

Then we all went out and had a class night which went on until about 7am.

Suen

Had a really good birthday night last night. My housemates planned a surprise party whilst I was watching the Bayern match and about 30 people were crammed into the kitchen. They lured me in and I was astonished, a bit emotional, and gave a speech.

Missed this. Congratulation! Happy Birthday! May Suarez make you happy in your dreams

What the fuck. You're 21(?) not 61 :lol :lol

jokes. Happy Birthday. Much love.

Wilbur

Banned

Good shit, glad to hear you had a great night.

Feorax

It should be at least 7. Like I said though, this is where the FA show themselves up. Anything more than 4 suggests that they deem racial abuse not in the top tier of offences that can be commited.

Salazar

It should be at least 7. Like I said though, this is where the FA show themselves up. Anything more than 4 suggests that they deem racial abuse not in the top tier of offences that can be commited.

Carragher says we should give Suarez a foot massage and not be mean to him because

affer all, when u fink bout it, uvver Liverpool players have been cunts in the past

Top Bottom