• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wes

venison crêpe
UBVHFV9.jpg

This must be the worst football meme I've seen so far. My eyes.

It works on many levels because much like a brazzers video, Barcalona were fucked.

Feorax

Carragher says we should give Suarez a foot massage and not be mean to him because

affer all, when u fink bout it, uvver Liverpool players have been cunts in the past

I really don't agree with that article at all, and I think he should man up and take whatever punishment he gets.

My point is that the FA have made so many fuck ups over the last 12 months in terms of dealing with various incidents involving conduct on the pitch, and today they've backed themselves into a corner.

3 or less games = ban isn't severe enough (correct).

4 or more games = it's more acceptable and less punishable to be racist.

They should have adopted UEFA's 10 game zero tolerance policy really.

5 match ban I reckon.

Had a really good birthday night last night. My housemates planned a surprise party whilst I was watching the Bayern match and about 30 people were crammed into the kitchen. They lured me in and I was astonished, a bit emotional, and gave a speech.

Then we all went out and had a class night which went on until about 7am.

You gave a speech? Haha that sounds awesome. Happy belated birthday

Feorax

What's the word from Liverpool? Will they get rid of him in the summer?

Official word is no. No point if he gets an extended ban and we have to sell him at a lower price.

From a more cynical viewpoint, it's a good opportunity to guilt him into staying. Basically saying we've twice put up with his shit when not many other clubs would, so the little fucker owes us to stick around a while.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As much as I love Suarez, I hope it's 12+.

SELL HIM LIVERPOOL! HE IS A DISGRACE!

WALK ALONE YOU CUNT

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Didn't Joey Barton get something crazy for his meltdown last season? I think he got 12 matches. It wouldn't be that crazy for Suarez to get the same. He bit another player.

GorillaJu

I dunno - it's obviously a pretty awful thing to do that goes against the spirit of the game, but if the FA is being serious, a bite that results in no injury, not even bruising, shouldn't be especially long.

If it were me deciding, I'd do the basic 3 matches, but seeing how the FA loves making an example of Suarez, I'm gonna go with 7.

Arnie

Didn't Joey Barton get something crazy for his meltdown last season? I think he got 12 matches. It wouldn't be that crazy for Suarez to get the same. He bit another player.
Aye, I don't think much argument can be had whatever the outcome.

GorillaJu

I can't complain, given it was a completely avoidable and stupid thing to do, puts Suarez in no position to argue. As usual, the FA look like assholes, this time for placing an ultimately harmless bite as being more severe than racial abuse, just a week later after Aguero jumped feet first into a grounded David Luiz.

Sigh. Oh well, you guys got what you wanted.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mourinho: "All the teams in the semi finals deserves to be here.. Maybe Juventus and Manchester United should have been here as well"

:(

Top Bottom