• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

pulga

Banned
Expecting a sound 2-1 defeat today, no way in fuck we are winning in goddamn Germany.

1366815006_extras_portada_0.jpg

The 10-men lololololololol

Marca pls

I can't complain, given it was a completely avoidable and stupid thing to do, puts Suarez in no position to argue. As usual, the FA look like assholes, this time for placing an ultimately harmless bite as being more severe than racial abuse, just a week later after Aguero jumped feet first into a grounded David Luiz.

Sigh. Oh well, you guys got what you wanted.

So biting causing no damage is worse than racial abuse or bone breaking tackles. Thanks for the moral clarification FA.

lololol stop being so dim, they are CLEARLY punishing Suarez for repeated offenses.

I don't think Liverpool should be too upset if they can sell Suarez for £30m-£40m.

They may not have initially spent well under Rodgers, and are still hamstrung a tad by the Dalgleish debacle, but they seem to be doing a lot better lately. Coutinho is settling in nicely and will likely be my first name on the teamsheet in my fantasy team next year. Sturridge is turning out great. You could get Remy for £8m. You could spend the rest of just that money on filling out the rest of the squad. A top tier centre back and central midfielder. You could still have close to £20m to splash on another winger/striker if you wanted.

Plenty of decent keepers up for grabs as well.

Rad-

Suarez should stay in Liverpool imo. He can be a star there, for Liverpool fans. He wouldn't be one if he joined Real for example.

pulga

Banned
Heynckes' agent says Lewandowski has signed for Bayern.

Loooooooool.

Bayern pls

Be true

Dortmund will be a wreck today if this bomb is dropped lol

Oh Marca never change... wait is Pepe supposed to be Mystique? :lol

Im more bothered by the fack Khedira seems to be Nightcrawler, for some fucking reason :lol

and Varane is supposed to be Cyclops, I guess?

What are Bayern fans singing when they score? That song sounds awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=idQRtJUuDFI#at=479
Seven Nation Army, became Italy's "anthem" during the 2006 World Cup: the song was first used by the Lens supporters iirc, then they lost at Roma in a UEFA Cup match, the Roma supporters took it as their anthem and eventually it became "our anthem" during the World Cup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6xef8YRJo

Dammnit, those memories. :')

Suen

Heynckes' agent says Lewandowski has signed for Bayern.

Loooooooool.
looooooooooooool shit. If this is true Dortmund will be a soulless team today. Not only that but Bayern will overtake Barca as being among the most hated teams in just a few days :lol.

pulga

Banned
Pep is gutting his biggest competitior. What a scaredy cat.

Begovic is definitely leaving Stoke as they signed that young keeper form Birmingham. So that's a decent pick up.

Not only does he need to work with an established team, he needs to steal other established teams' players! What a rat

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Great article on Mino Raiola, and why Ibra-Juve is going to happen because he wants it to.

And it’s here that he gives the most revealing insight into his modus operandi yet. “I have never waited for a director to ask me to bring him a player. I do not wait for a decision, I create it. I do not wait for the market, I create it. My job is like selling bibles or vacuum cleaners.”
Raiola makes things happen. He suggests. He shapes. He sends out signals.

I saw jouracule tweet about it:

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule 45m
Enrique Reyes (agent Jupp Heynckes): "Robert Lewandowski going to Bayern Munich? Yes, they have signed him." [cadena cope]

phaze

I saw jouracule tweet about it:

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule 45m
Enrique Reyes (agent Jupp Heynckes): "Robert Lewandowski going to Bayern Munich? Yes, they have signed him." [cadena cope]

Nooooooooooo

Lewa you stupid cunt.You'll waste your career there.

Koko

Banned
You cunts should really fucking know better than to quote Marca as a source :lol :lol

http://images.teinteresa.es/deportes/futbol/Marca-miente-portada-diario-viernes_TINIMA20130125_0044_5.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

but but but Rumbo......

[quote="Suen, post: 55244376"]If Ibra goes to Juve then who will PSG bring instead?[/QUOTE]

[spoiler][timerda][/spoiler]Obviously Falcao and Cavani [spoiler][/timerda][/spoiler]

Top Bottom