• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Fry

isMcKLhoO65cu.gif

I hate you for having access to SKY SPORTS HD German.

keit4, pls, stop embarrasing yourself, and by extension, the good Spanish people where I am included.

Germany has been faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior than Spain in CL.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, just accept it.

It's not that we have robbed anything.

I really want to believe a 3-0 is possible in Bernabéu, but Dortmund will score for sure.

Fantomex

Madrid has been crap this season. They got lucky against United, even Mou admitted it.

I agree. But man I just felt they had no shot at the league and that the United game was just a bad series for them. That they were gonna go full steam again for the Decima after the United series. But now, it's like wow, the only important player they were missing was Marcelo, they have no big injuries because Modric is crap this season, and yet they got an butt kicking. I'm in awe of both German teams.

FootballFan

that's certainly better than in the years before him, but that's still disappointing considering all the money that's been spent on the squad and the fact that mourinho was brought there to win them their tenth champions league.

one league title, one cup, and one supercup is... nothing.

It really is when you have the bestestest coachz of all timez and literally the most expensive team with 60m dollar players like Modric and Kaka on the bench.

Madrid and Barca can still make it though. I always believe in #remuntada (or remontada for Madrid).

My dad is walking around the house wearing an excercise shirt, tiny underpants, socks and sandals. I think he's one the brink of a murderous breakdown.

Whoever conducts Dortmund's transfers is a genius. If it's Klopp, he's the best manager in the world. Neutral net-spend, reasonable wages, and they end up with a team like that? Ridonkulous.

Zero148

He's joining Bayern. Hummels too. Reus and Gundogan next year.

yeah, Pep was shocked when he found out Götze isn't playing for Bayern, so it was fixed. He will find out that the other guys you listed aren't bayern players either and then it will propably go this way :-(

This is... Well this is true.

Is Hulk still pretty hated there? Can we have him on the cheap?

Nah, things with Hulk seem fine now. Nobody is bitching about wages anymore, Hulk is quite well liked by the fans too(other than me, lol) and Hulk himself seems to like it here well enough now. If you want someone cheap from the Russian League then go for Honda from CSKA. His contract is expiring in December so you can get him on a free in the summer.

Yep, that was good. Can't get drunk though..

Pretty comfortable position before the second leg, but Madrid can still kick us out, although a 3-0 seems unlikely at this point, but hey who knows..
Mou kinda messed up with Özil on the left imho - thanks for that Mou-sama.

Lewandowski is insane at times, can't understand the obsession with Cavani, Falcao, etc. when Lewandowski is doing world class shit week in, week out.
Hope the red cancer won't get him in the end - whenever it may be..

Turok_TTZ

Lol

Madrid fans are delusional. So funny. It's only gonna get worse folks.

mou madrid not even a team. schuster madrid at least we had a foundation for how we played. either we played beautiful or we combust hard. We actually had a plan for attack instead of relying on individial brilliance as mou has done since taking over. dortmund's win clearly showed what we lack.

Perkel

Banned
No it's tipycal German bullshit. Dortmund has a great performance, Bayern's playing against a bad Barca. Let's give credit where credit is due, both teams played amazing. Both teams played to their strength, but the 2 games were totally different.

But bayern played against bad barca... Messi was shadow of himself

fuenf

Yep, that was good. Can't get drunk though..

Pretty comfortable position before the second leg, but Madrid can still kick us out, although a 3-0 seems unlikely at this point, but hey who knows..
Mou kinda messed up with Özil on the left imho - thanks for that Mou-sama.

Lewandowski is insane at times, can't understand the obsession with Cavani, Falcao, etc. when Lewandowski is doing world class shit week in, week out.
Hope the red cancer won't get him in the end - whenever it may be..

true. Cavani / Falcao are all unproven, I expect Falcao to suck once he moves to a big club (by suck I mean be nothing more than a good striker).

Zero148

I'm pretty sure the entire Dortmund starting 11 cost less than Fernando Torres.

I hope you mean what was payed for them, right?

Hummels 5, Subotic 5, Bender 3 (I think), Gündogan 5, Lewy 5 :)-D), Kuba 3 (???), Reus 18

in million, so it is something like 44 million. The others were free or out of their own youth

derExperte

ZDF throwing digs at Bayern even during the summary of last night's game. Lovely.

It's been like this for years and makes it extremely hard to cheer for Dortmund. Also it's something that people outside of Germany miss so some here don't understand why Bayern fans get annoyed easily.

"Aber das soll die Leistung der Bayern nicht schmälern". Na sicher doch.

rvy

Banned
I'm in love with Klopp. I'll trade THE JESUS for him. Come on you fucks, I'm giving you guys the son of God for a German dude with glasses. Do it.

Falcao are all unproven, I expect Falcao to suck once he moves to a big club (by suck I mean be nothing more than a good striker.)

You don't know wtf you're talking about.

Perkel

Banned
Man lewandowski. I knew the day he fuckin destroyed man city he was some player.

What is most interesting about him is progress he makes.

He came from Poland league which is very very very shitty in therms of youth training. If he would start in German league as youth he would be at this level few years ago.

fuenf

l6mocMc.jpg

Kicker is reporting that Dortmund will try to go for Draxler now. Apparently they wanted to get Kagawa back but got rejected.

ibuvjFr4ZweVmQ.gif

Top Bottom