• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Clegg

Dortmund are doing what Wenger has been attempting for years. Except they're 10x better at it.

5+Dortmund+Player+Trading.jpg

Pennywise

Kicker is reporting that Dortmund will try to go for Draxler now. Apparently they wanted to get Kagawa back but got rejected.

I'll wonder if it's just speculation about Draxler or if they got an actual source.

:/ about Shinjiru.
I would have traded him against Lewandowski.

Bumhead

Banned
Whoever conducts Dortmund's transfers is a genius. If it's Klopp, he's the best manager in the world. Neutral net-spend, reasonable wages, and they end up with a team like that? Ridonkulous.

To be honest, I think not being a part of the reality distortion field of the self proclaimed "Best League In The World" probably helps.

The way Dortmund and to a certain extent even Bayern operate isn't necessarily possible in England.

Meier

Damn, only 1 assist between Reus and Gotze? I figured I'd be getting lots of extra fantasy points beyond Lewa's goals. Bah!

fuenf

Wait a moment? Apparently 6 Bayern players could get suspended for the final?

FUCK ME :(

Does Dortmund have any players who could be suspended?

Kenka

No. Benfica has been playing like shit for weeks.
You speak too soon ! You played like shit because you were gathering strength to swallow Fener black hole style.

Mou is definitely out. He failed at Madrid.
Three semis in the CL, one league and one cup. He did his share, honestly.

whos the best striker in the world?
Really tough. I think Van Persie is top but there are A LOT of players equal to him. Gomez, Falcao, Mandzukic, Lewandowski are comparable to him. No doubt.

Fry

FUCK ME :(

Does Dortmund have any players who could be suspended?

they will play the game with that in mind. no rash challenges will be necessary.

they dont even need to play the game.

Arnie

Was going to suggest that Mourinho would flop back at Chelsea, but with the Falcao signing that's almost impossible.

Saying that, he spent more than enough money at Madrid and still flopped, relatively.

fuenf

they will play the game with that in mind. no rash challenges will be necessary.

they dont even need to play the game.

I dont know :( Lahm, Javi, Schweini, Dante would all take one for the team :(
Especially with all that acting by Barca at Nou Camp.

rvy

Banned
You speak too soon ! You played like shit because you were gathering strength to swallow Fener black hole style.

No, we play like shit because THE JESUS can't find a happy medium between playing great football and winning games.

phaze

Rl9mCCV.gif
Congrats to Dortmund and Dort-GaF you were spectacular I wasn't expecting that.

Dortmund celebrating a bit too much for my liking. Madrid winning 3-0 at home is hardly inconceivable

Yup Remuntada though unlikely is not out of the question.

Tomorrow watch Lewa announce his new contract with Bayern
YGa1v9a.png

Empty

I wonder where Torres will go? I think he said in a press conference earlier that he wasn't leaving Chelsea, although I suspect that might not be in his hands anymore.

i imagine he's earning too much to leave really. if they get their big name striker this summer which they most certainly will he's decent and experienced enough to be a good third choice given that they're buying for a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Meier

Subotic where did that American accent come from?

His family moved here when he was fairly young and he trained in our primary youth academy before playing college soccer as well. He was in the USMNT youth setup but ultimately decided to play elsewhere. :( Lots of stories about how he felt underappreciated by some of the coaches and decided to ultimately play for Serbia. Defense is by far the area the US needs the most help in.. he could have been a legend. :(

That is a little alarmist. They'd need to get another yellow in the next leg.. I have a feeling at least a few of them may be held out to start just in case. 4-0 is a pretty comfortable advantage.

FootballFan

FF my La Liga bro!!

#REMUNTADA

Forza Barca, Hala Madrid!

none of us deserve to go to the final :lol

We really don't. You guys were lucky as shit against ManU imo and even your goal today was given to you. As for Barca we barely scraped past Milan thanks to a magical remuntada and should have been beaten by PSG if they knew how to shoot, but we were saved by Messi again.

I still believe though. #LaLigaRemuntada is on.

fuenf

stop worrying me cunt

why should I be the only one thats worried? You know how easy Barca players fall at home and all that acting, add the fact that they've got nothing left to lose and we have a fucked up situation :(

Worst Case scenario: Our DM will be Tymo and Can against Dortmund :(

Clegg

Arsene, please hurry - they are taking all the good players.

You'll sign a couple of Dortmund's under 16's.

There was an article a couple of weeks ago that said Dortmund's senior players would laugh whenever one of them was linked with Arsenal.

It appears that they doubt Arsenal's ability to compete at the highest level.

Top Bottom