• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Messi

You like my squad for next season?(above your post)

All those transfers would cost as much as Neymar, then we'd also have the money from those players sold too for something extra

Iniesta is real bad on the wing, he just ends up being left out of play. Or very limited. Tello is not ready to be a full time starter yet. In big games 3 at the back would allow us to get bumfucked more often. Also Fabregas is better than the reserves as is Puyol.

K1LLER7

Barca formations are horrible :p

I'll make it right

De Goat

Rafael - Jones - Vidic - Evra

- Gundagon - Carrick

Rooney - RVP - Kagawa

------- Lewandowski ----

FootballFan

1.Iniesta is real bad on the wing, he just ends up being left out of play. Or very limited. 2.Tello is not ready to be a full time starter yet. 3.In big games 3 at the back would allow us to get bumfucked more often. 4.Also Fabregas is better than the reserves as is Puyol.

1.I know about Iniesta but it's the only way to fit him with that formation. :lol

2.Agree on Tello. Put him there as I'm disappointed he wasn't even on the bench against Bayern haha.

3.I disagree, those are 3 good defenders and with Alba/Alves running back, it would be much better than us now(which isn't much of an achievement but it still is an improvement).

4.I had "(injured)" next to Puyol but edited it out, because of course he'd be there. Cesc, I guess.

Suen

Let me dream here guys.

Formation: 3-4-3 is back in style.

--Iniesta-------------Messi--------------Tello--
--------------------------------------------------
---Alba-------Biscuit------Xavi--------Alves---
--------------------------------------------------
-------Pique------Hummels------T.Silva-------
---------------------------------------------------
----------------A Goalkeeper-------------------

Bench: Pinto, Abidal, Masch, Thiago, Deulofeu, Cornelius, Pedro

Reserves: Cesc, Song, Puyol, Januzaj, Bartra, Adriano, Montoya, Afellay, Sergi Roberto.

Sold: Villa, Sanchez, Valdes, Dos Santos

Bought: Hummels, Januzaj, Cornelius and Thiago Silva

Coach: Messi

Assistant: Tito

HNGGGGGGG
Remove Messi, put in Neymar and Valdes to complete that perfection. You are going to get Neymar and you'll love every single second of it. We will be laughing at you and about five years later we will be cursing you and wondering why we didn't take him instead.

Lunchbox

Banned
Why the fuck would you want Santana at United, could do a lot better than that. He's certainly going to continue riding the bench at United, but well, at least he will be truly reunited with Kagawa then.
MXfi3KZ.jpg

#Champion of england

hazards achievements since coming to chelsea (other than losing 5 trophies and getting a manager sacked replaced by a fat cunt) -

e79187d4bb3aee86d0dd4q4que.gif

------------------------Cornelius------Vetokele--------------------------
-Nicolai Jørgensen-------Claudemir------Daniel Jensen------Bolanos---
---Bengtsson-----Stadsgaard---¨Sigurosson--------Lars Jacobsen-
---------------------------Wiland------------------------------

Champions league domination 2013/2014 right there.

Messi

Realistically this is Barca next season

Keeper
Alves - Pique - Hummels - Alba
Sergio
Xavi - Iniesta
Pedro - Messi - Neymar

Would not shock me in the slightest.

Villa, Alexis, Valdes, Afellay all gone.

FootballFan

------------------------Cornelius------Vetokele--------------------------
-Nicolai Jørgensen-------Claudemir------Daniel Jensen------Bolanos---
---Bengtsson-----Stadsgaard---¨Sigurosson--------Lars Jacobsen-
---------------------------Wiland------------------------------

Champions league domination 2013/2014 right there.

Valdes' new team will knock you out.

There's a joke in there.

FootballFan

Realistically this is Barca next season

Keeper
Alves - Pique - Hummels - Alba
Sergio
Xavi - Iniesta
Pedro - Messi - Neymar

Would not shock me in the slightest.

Villa, Alexis, Valdes, Afellay all gone.

Yep much more realistic(unfortunately), I was just dreaming.

Neymar money could literally buy 4 great players. :(

He is again, watching him play right now, disappointing.(though he did score)

Messi

Yep much more realistic(unfortunately), I was just dreaming.(though he did score)

Neymar money could literally buy 4 great players. :(

He is again, watching him play right now, disappointing.

Neymar could go either way, it just depends on how he reacts once he is dropped into a team like Barca. Watching him play for brazil wont tell you anything really. Its like watching Pedro for spain. He is great and he is struggling for barca this season.

FootballFan

Neymar could go either way, it just depends on how he reacts once he is dropped into a team like Barca. Watching him play for brazil wont tell you anything really. Its like watching Pedro for spain. He is great and he is struggling for barca this season.

That is true but he had a simple one on one before, and it really shouldn't matter what shirt you have at that point. And he just smashed it way over.

I hope if we get him he is our new Dinho, not our very own Robinho.

Messi

That is true but he had a simple one on one before, and it really shouldn't matter what shirt you have at that point. And he just smashed it way over.

I hope if we get him he is our new Dinho, not our very own Robinho.

Watching Ronaldinho now hurts me. He used to be amazing :(

Lunchbox

Banned

a diving cunt with no tactical awareness who never tracks back

#BarcaDNA

Timurid

The new Dinho is at PSG. :D

Next year's squad at PSG!

--------------------------Sirigu/Areola

Jallet/Corchia---T Silva----Sakho/Varane------Maxwell/Digne

--------------Motta/Verratti/Rabiot---Matuidi/Godba or KonGODbia

CR7/Moura-----------------------------------------Lavezzi/Pastore/Bahebeck

------------Cavani/Aubameyang-----Ibra/Benzema/Ongenda

Messi

The new Dinho is at PSG. :D

Next year's lineup at PSG!

--------------------------Sirigu/Areola

Jallet/Corchia---T Silva----Sakho/Varane------Maxwell/Digne

--------------Motta/Verratti/Rabiot---Matuidi/Godba or KonGODbia

CR7/Moura-----------------------------------------Lavezzi/Pastore/Bahebeck

------------Cavani/Aubameyang-----Ibra/Benzema/Ongenda

I think you are fielding a few too many here.

Messi

Look at that Dortmund team rip Bayern apart. Let's hope they can replicate that 2012 Bayern destroying form to the CL finals.

If they get to the finals. Sure it looks bad for Barca and Real. But if any teams can stage massive combacks its these two teams.

Unlikely but lets stop assuming its all said and done.

MPW

If they get to the finals. Sure it looks bad for Barca and Real. But if any teams can stage massive combacks its these two teams.

Unlikely but lets stop assuming its all said and done.

but it is

can you honestly see barca and madrid keep clean sheets in the 2nd leg?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
No chance. Barca couldn't keep a clean sheet even if they slept on the floor instead.

Dortmund have dominated Real even in group stages.
This is the first time I've ever thought about the origin of the term 'clean sheet'. Bizarre.

It's one of those things that just become like a sound to me, you never break it down into the two words.

Messi

This is the first time I've ever thought about the origin of the term 'clean sheet'. Bizarre.

It's one of those things that just become like a sound to me, you never break it down into the two words.

clean sheet being a clean piece of paper where they write down the scores and your side is clean, no?

feel

Both Madrid's (and Barca's) players and crowd need to go all out from the initial whistle, just scare the shit out of the german players and get a couple of fast goals to get them out of the comfort zone. None of that pass it around and see what happens shit.

FootballFan

but it is

can you honestly see barca and madrid keep clean sheets in the 2nd leg?

Anything is possible. Remuntada is on.

Can we keep a clean shee..lol can't even finish the sentence without laughing. But no we can't. That means we will just have to score 6 goals.

#remuntada.

Did anyone notice how the centre circle area of the pitch in Munich last night was particularly water drenched? Annoys me when clubs do things like that.

It was like a puddle haha.

edit
Btw pulga, these german teams ended our hopes of a FootballFan vs Pulga ultimate battle showdown. :(

edit
Or did they?
REMUNTADA

Lightning

Banned
It's possible for Real Madrid. The problem is they need 3 goals so they have to full out attack and Dortmund are quick and very good on the counter attack s unless Madrid's defending improves 100% they are doomed. Alonso was so poor today, one of the worst performances I've seen from him.

Barca are screwed. Cannot see them keeping a clean sheet or scoring 4 goals. They need to make it respectable though.

Kyoufu

Both Madrid's (and Barca's) players and crowd need to go all out from the initial whistle, just scare the shit out of the german players and get a couple of fast goals to get them out of the comfort zone. None of that pass it around and see what happens shit.

I can't remember the last game where Benabeu had a good atmosphere.

Top Bottom