• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Klopp and Dortmund management as all their players fleeing :

ibyKLJVUJSQc7u.gif

That is more like Real Madrid C.F. after Mou goes to Chelsea with Rumbo.

:lol

Also the dude in that 'hold me back' Inter gif is Ivan Ramiro Cordoba. He is the guy who scored against Mexico to give us the Copa America Title back in 2001.

Visca Colombia!

Kid A Seven is just salty because the Lakers are getting worked, Kobe is dead and Dwight is coming home next season.

Suen

Read last page. Neymar is just Alexis on horse semen. Suárez would link up great with Messi imo. Plus, they speak the same language. I'd love Falcao but Suárez is a better dribbler

-Sorry Suen but we're winning La Liga. That is as important as the Champions League for us. Can't wait for Atleti to crush Madrid in the Copa del Rey final.

Mou will probably be at Chelsea by then :lol
:lol. The ultimate humiliation would be if we lose the Madrid derby, lose CDR final as well, Dortmund crushing us at home and Barca doing the comeback of the century and then beating Dortmund to win CL. BELIEVE!!!!!!

No one gives a shit about La Liga anymore anyway. It's all about Bundeslol now, if you can't beat Bayern the La Liga title means nothing!

Also Klopp, Pellegrini and Laudrup will save us, get bent.

Kid A Seven is just salty because the Lakers are getting worked, Kobe is dead and Dwight is coming home next season.

I'm not salty over them. I expected this. Lakers have been shit since Phil's last year. This year is just pathetic. Two months in, and I gave up on the team. They weren't winning anything. Just horrible chemistry and horrible coaching.

Suen

Chelsea are the champions of Europe, Copenhagen and Palermo are on their way to world dominance, that is all you need to know.
Don't listen to this drunk Viking fool. Palermo is the Italian mafia, Chelsea is not about football but about how much of a cunt Roman can be and no one gives a fuck about Danish teams. Oh shit both Chelsea and Palermo like to sack their managers frequently, why didn't I notice this before, Wooden :looooool

Suen

article-2306555-1933B72E000005DC-897_634x423.jpg

Had Messi been fit we would've won. Easily. Muller should be playing basketball not soccer. smh
Could see Messi scoring a goal or two, at least be much more of a threat but doubt Bayern's defense would make it that easy. The moment he had the ball you had like 3-4 Bayern players surrounding him, they weren't even wasting one second to be there.

Muller is awesome, felt sorry for the guy last year, scored what would be the winning goal only to have Drogba shatter the dreams.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Could see Messi scoring a goal or two, at least be much more of a threat but doubt Bayern's defense would make it that easy. The moment he had the ball you had like 3-4 Bayern players surrounding him, they weren't even wasting one second to be there.

Muller is awesome, felt sorry for the guy last year, scored what would be the winning goal only to have Drogba shatter the dreams.

I can't wait till Baryern choke against Dortmund in the Champions League Final!

jurgen-klopp-boxer-o.gif

GorillaJu

Seeing Bayern beat Barça was impressive in every way, but seeing Dortmund make Real squeal like a piggy was just sublime. Barça is capable of beating great teams by 5+ goals, but I don't see it happening to this Bayern side. I just hope Real's away goal doesn't end up being a decisive factor.

Jürgen pls

fuenf

Seeing Bayern beat Barça was impressive in every way, but seeing Dortmund make Real squeal like a piggy was just sublime. Barça is capable of beating great teams by 5+ goals, but I don't see it happening to this Bayern side. I just hope Real's away goal doesn't end up being a decisive factor.

Jürgen pls

recent example pls?

dc89

@MENnewsdesk said:
Football: Police figures reveal five times more City fans than United attended trophy parades in 2011

The song truly was fitting at the time.

"There's nobody there,
There's nobody there,
they won nineteen titles
And only Sky cared"

Zabojnik

It's almost 9am and Galliani has yet to come up with something like "we refused a 50M€ bid for Boateng" after yesterday's news about the alleged 45M€ offer for Vidal. He's slipping.

Koko

Banned
It's almost 9am and Galliani has yet to come up with something like "we refused a 50M€ bid for Boateng" after yesterday's news about the alleged 45M€ offer for Vidal. He's slipping.

Don't be silly the offer was for Mortolivo and it was "way more than 45M€"

feel

z9HsRVN.jpg

fuck me, i cant wait
Something weird about seeing Michael Cera play George Michael now, he just seems like such a different person.

I refuse to get excited for new AD, no way they can recapture the glory.
Who am I kidding.. HYPE!!!!!!!

dc89

http://i.imgur.com/qg0E976.gif[/img

Apparently it's possible to knit a gif. Not even Salazar could find this kind of quality on tumblr.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.craftersbasket.com/images/uploads/dmc/aida-18.jpg

Loks like aida cloth that you can sew on haha!!!

FootballFan

qg0E976.gif

Apparently it's possible to knit a gif. Not even Salazar could find this kind of quality on tumblr.

Yeah saw that game before, Neymar was crap :( but I still believe.

Also that was a great goal from Vargas, but he flopped hard at Napoli. Many expectations, lived up to none. On loan now somewhere.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He did say "I'd take Thiago Silva over Ibra"

Didn't he call him Marco van Basten last season?

Blablurn

Did you sign up for Netflix? I remember reading that you downloaded the "hola" thing. Does it actually work with Netflix as advertised?

I am contemplating doing the same for the sake of the Bluths
It works great and without any problems. Just use an american address when u register ur credit card. But u can deactivate it. The first month is for free!

Top Bottom