• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Both Madrid's (and Barca's) players and crowd need to go all out from the initial whistle, just scare the shit out of the german players and get a couple of fast goals to get them out of the comfort zone. None of that pass it around and see what happens shit.

They owe it to their fans. At this point, when qualification seems like a distant light, they need to regain some of the pride they left behind in Germany. I can see Barcelona scoring four goals but a clean sheet would be more surprising than winning the tie in my opinion.

Suen

Bayern = mother
Barca = baby

1288006310_mali-the-baby-elephant.gif

Madrid after Dortmund scored second goal

Messi

They owe it to their fans. At this point, when qualification seems like a distant light, they need to regain some of the pride they left behind in Germany. I can see Barcelona scoring four goals but a clean sheet would be more surprising than winning the tie in my opinion.

Nothing is impossible. Plus we will have a proper defensive line this time.

rodvik

Nothing is impossible. Plus we will have a proper defensive line this time.

Who will play do you think? Also is Messi likely to be fully fit? I REALLY worry if they play him semi fit again. He could get seriously hurt, that would be a tragedy.

FootballFan

Bayern = mother
Barca = baby

Aww poor baby elephant. So cute. :(

Also is Messi likely to be fully fit? I REALLY worry if they play him semi fit again. He could get seriously hurt, that would be a tragedy.

No idea. Messi was being really selfish if he forced Tito to use him. Clearly not fit. Gundogan ran more in the first half against Madrid than Messi did the whole game against Bayern. He was just walking. Tito should have had the balls to take him off or not even start him.

No point risking him even if he is 80% in the second leg, just let him rest and heal before it causes so much damage that even HGH, blood spinning, Iniesta juice and horse placenta combined won't fix him.

rodvik

No idea. Messi was being really selfish if he forced Tito to use him. Clearly not fit. Gundogan ran more in the first half against Madrid than Messi did the whole game against Bayern. He was just walking. Tito should have had the balls to take him off or not even start him.

No point risking him even if he is 80% in the second leg, just let him rest and heal before it causes so much damage that even HGH, blood spinning, Iniesta juice and horse placenta combined won't fix him.

Agreed.

It's really difficult to pin point his performance on injury or just Bayern's pressing game. He seemed quite mobile a few weeks ago against PSG when he came on as a substitute. In contrast, hardly any Barca player seemed to have much space to run or dribble against Bayern.

FootballFan

Oh we're doing that?

Guardiola when he sees Messi after the 4-0.
XWPY7K7.gif

La Liga fans or G-Unit:
u9v3LtL.gif

Barca/Madrid haters:
0GTyCIk.jpg

Madrid fans:
ydrPy.gif

Barca fans:
3IRRo9x.gif

Bayern and Dortmund fans:
4x9nR.gif

Andres:
VtP04.jpg

FootballFan

People who didn't/couldn't watch the game and checked on livescore:
J1bqvhS.gif

Me(for the barca game):
w7Dls.gif

Me(when madrid finished):
tQU0U.gif

Glory hunters who don't watch the games, just check scores:
t4fJk.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If Dortmund goes through I would really want them to win the CL, the bitch move Bayern pulled with Gotze and Lewandowski makes them deserving of another epic CL final choke.

FootballFan

Serious question. Would Barca take Suarez? Cunt factor aside. Is he good enough?

You think being a cunt matters? :p

Suarez is awesome, one of the best forwards in the world. But I don't know if he would fit in our team. Our wingers aren't wingers like most teams, touch the ball very little and just make runs behind defense and track-back, while the godly 4(Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets) do the creative stuff.

Don't think Suarez would be happy with that.

Messi after Xavi retires and the team crumbles
8y6rB.jpg

footballGAFfers when they wake up and see these pages:
Lyz6Y.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Read last page. Neymar is just Alexis on horse semen. Suárez would link up great with Messi imo. Plus, they speak the same language. I'd love Falcao but Suárez is a better dribbler

-Sorry Suen but we're winning La Liga. That is as important as the Champions League for us. Can't wait for Atleti to crush Madrid in the Copa del Rey final.

Mou will probably be at Chelsea by then :lol

Top Bottom