• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

Winston Reid never played for Nordsjælland. :lol

I don't like Nordsjælland much either but at least they got more class than Winston Reids ex club : FC Midtjylland. They sold half their players one night to a private investor to get some quick cash, without even letting the players know, haha. They also got youth academies in Africa that are... Questionable.

It was a typo. I meant Midtylland.

Kenka

DerZuhälter;55409424 said:
tumblr_mhda3o9Cct1rj27qxo1_500_large.gif
No problemo, he will be first choice in the Confederations Cup (I hope) and in Brazil.

Also, one for the lulz: did you know that Hamburg has the third largest contingent of Germany national players currently ? Yes, above Stuttgart, Schalke, Werder and Failurekusen.

Yikes! Must be a terrible situation for them. How on Earth did they fall so quickly???

Very incompetent owners, sticking to traditions way too hard and just generally been in free fall since Laudrup left them and Rene Meulensteen (United ass man) took over, Meulensteen had some huge arguments with the great big leader and even at a meeting at one point yelled at him "you're a fucking doctor" lol, which is true, but quite hilarious to tell him. :p

It's truly great, enjoy every moment of their misery.

spidye

I don't think there is any coach in Germany now that can lead the NT to the title in Brazil. Heynckes and Sammer could but the former is done with the job and the latter is not a coach per se. So yeah, I am preparing mentally for another glorious semi-final exit to Colombia in one year.

I know I'm a bad person but the reactions at euro were so great that I always want germany to fail at the semis against italy or spain.

FootballFan

Yikes! Must be a terrible situation for them. How on Earth did they fall so quickly???

They weren't that high in the first place. It's like falling off a chair.

Midtyland! We love snow, Midtyland we love snow. How high can we go. Ohhh Midtyland. MIDTLAND!

No problemo, he will be first choice in the Confederations Cup (I hope) and in Brazil.

Also, one for the lulz: did you know that Hamburg has the third largest contingent of Germany national players currently ? Yes, above Stuttgart, Schalke, Werder and Failurekusen.

Did ya know that Westermann is the player with most ball contacts in this BuLi Season?

Fady K

Very incompetent owners, sticking to traditions way too hard and just generally been in free fall since Laudrup left them and Rene Meulensteen (United ass man) took over, Meulensteen had some huge arguments with the great big leader and even at a meeting at one point yelled at him "you're a fucking doctor" lol, which is true, but quite hilarious to tell him. :p

It's truly great, enjoy every moment of their misery.

Wow, Laudrup was their manager :0!!! I'm out of the loop here. This makes me a bit thankful for Roman - he can be a nutcase but he tries his best to keep us playing on the top positions in the league, even though he does it through short-sighted ways.

Jon Snow from game of thrones

Thanks Messi. How are you feeling?

They weren't that high in the first place. It's like falling off a chair.

Midtyland! We love snow, Midtyland we love snow. How high can we go. Ohhh Midtyland. MIDTLAND!

For some reason I thought they were second only to Copenhagen.

There is only one Jon Snow.

jon-snow-large.jpg

This Jon/John Snow came before him though Shatner :p (I just realized your username is Shatner's Bassoon and not Bossom >_> Is that Gary Busey :p?)

john-snow.jpg

Rene is a bro, Wooden.

He is the one who will whisper to Frogie early next season - Adnan. Doooo it.

He's a bit mental, but I thought he was a fresh breath of air in the league, even if his results were horrible. Started out proclaiming Danish football would be "fucking miles away" if Brøndby tried to copy Copenhagen, turned out to be true, they are fucking miles down now.

dc89

They'll take Edin and they'll shut up and like it.

#BasedGlazers

Man. What a joke.

However, City MUST be stopped. Never mind about building an academy which is set to employ local people. Providing services and education to the community. Pointless, meaningless deals with random companies. Yeah.

FFP.

That's cause man city will never win it again and the city fans wanted to see it before they died

:lololol

Meier

Why do you always make me feel bad?
Maicon is only under contract through 2014. He might want to stay but he'll probably end up getting sold regardless. A couple Russian clubs are interested and would offer a more stable future contractually I bet.

But who knows, if we sell Richards we'd obviously need to keep Maicon. Or sign a FM wonderkid like Corchia or Kvekevskiri (sp? Going off memory). :D

Salazar

Aye.

Watching big football matches is what top scouts do.

It's like reading particular significance into someone having breakfast.

Top Bottom