• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

K1LLER7

ix6TFnRF7Cvdq.gif
Dem skillz.

Chicha's finish through De Gea's legs was class.

Let's play guess who, haiku with the Manchester United XI

Why’d you cut your hair? - Vidic

You’re still a fat load - Rooney

They called you brittle - DeGod

Some of them doubted - ClevGod

Get off Twitter, mate - Ferdinand

You used to run past - Valencia

You’re a left back, lad - Evra

Easy balls and hard - Carrick

I used to be scared - Rafael

From the east you came - Kagawa

Transfer of the year - RVP

How'd I do? I wanted to say Anderson for the fat one but hes not a starting 11...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why do you need more trailers for a game you know you're already going to buy?

I managed to avoid all the trailers for Dark Souls.

The fear of the unknown was over 9000.

Arnie, Wilbury and Freewheelin', for the love of GOD/Fergie/Kenny/Wenger Henry play it. It's not as difficult as Demon's Souls, not even close.

Wilbur

Banned
How'd I do? I wanted to say Anderson for the fat one but hes not a starting 11...

All right except fear is Evans and hair is Rafael <3

I managed to avoid all the trailers for Dark Souls.

The fear of the unknown was over 9000.

Arnie, Wilbury and Freewheelin', for the love of GOD/Fergie/Kenny/Wenger Henry play it. It's not as difficult as Demon's Souls, not even close.

Was thinking this the other day, almost bought it but thought fuck it its probably gonna piss me off again. Might get it noww

Meier

Photoshopping, makeup whatever. Keri Russel is still fucking hot.

http://i.imgur.com/pTOsq2A.jpg[IMG]

Americans is still good, lost steam.[/QUOTE]

Our girl Alex in 15 years? Was at the supermarket this weekend and saw Keri on the cover of some fitness magazine this month and she had abs to spare.. I guess it may have been photoshopped as well since she looked straight ripped on it.

Meh, transfers between Gelsenkirchen and BVB are nothing out of the ordinary, happens all the time. I'd still prefer Isco, Mkhitaryan, Eriksen, KPB over him. He can come too though, we needed someone for OM even before Götze left us.

ElyrionX

Been busy the past few days so I only just caught the Bayern Barca match. Heard from a friend how good Bayern was but really, all they did was defend really well as a unit and catch Barca on the breaks. And that Robben goal was clearly illegitimate. Barca didn't show up and might as well have been playing with 10 men with Messi strolling around 80% of the time and being ineffective the other 20%. United would have been able to beat this Barca.

Meier

What's a Mkhitaryan? Is it a species of animal or something?

Never heard of this player before

He plays for Shakhtar. One of their key players along with Fernandinho and Willian (already gone in January to Anzhi). They also have another young guy named Douglas Costa who should be one to watch out for in the future.

pulga

Banned
SportItalia (lol). And apparently he's bringing Carlo with him.

Or...the other way around.

Shakhtar's best player. Mino took him under his boob wing 10 days ago.

Ew, no. If bringing Carlo is the clinch, they can both stay in Paris.

Metro: Last Light coming to PS4, with Metro 2033?

Purchase confirmed.

Just gotta get a Stalker remaster, and I'll have all the post-nuclear, Easter European, atmospheric awesomeness I'll ever need :p

pulga

Banned
So far this is the list of keepers linked to Barcelona

Handanovic - great keeper, very unlikely
Courtois - too expensive
Muslera - not a chance
De Gea - haha no way United will get rid of him
Ter-Stegen - good chance
Adler - if the price is right
Ortola - for B team, where Banuz will make the jump to the first team in 2 years.
Guaita - cheap, intermittent, knows spanish football, hate to say it but this one looks like its in pole position. I think its a good 2nd keeper, never a starter.

I rather see a youngster than can develop into a Valdes, rather than an already made keeper that will take team back to the early 2000s where we saw people like Enke, Bonano, Reina, Dutruel, etc.

Develop into a Valdes? Is that supposed to be a good thing???

faridmon

Metro: Last Light coming to PS4, with Metro 2033?

Purchase confirmed.

Just gotta get a Stalker remaster, and I'll have all the post-nuclear, Easter European, atmospheric awesomeness I'll ever need :p

Yeah, two of the most atmospheric games this Gen. and if it is confirmed for PS4, then considered it bought.

Meh, transfers between Gelsenkirchen and BVB are nothing out of the ordinary, happens all the time. I'd still prefer Isco, Mkhitaryan, Eriksen, KPB over him. He can come too though, we needed someone for OM even before Götze left us.

Isco > Mkhitaryan > Boateng > Draxler > Eriksen for me.

Top Bottom