• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

I can´t believe I´ve just seen a clip of season 4 of Arrested Development. Still feels so unreal that we are getting a new season in just a month.

Lightning

Banned
Good opportunity here for Basel to knock the wind out of Chelsea. They are resting key players so hopefully Basel can beat them and keep Chelsea to a maximum of 1 goal but preferably scoreless.

Randdalf

I heard something quite interesting about that Killzone demo from the PS Meeting today. Apparently that build of the game crashed every 2 minutes on average, so they were running two PS4s with the same controller (and presumably deterministic randomness) and were prepared to switch between the video feeds just in case it happened.

Blablurn

can someone photoshop george michael in my avatar : D

z9HsRVN.jpg

seriously considering going to Amsterdam if Benfica reaches the final.

my brother lives only 80km away from it, could go there, crash at his place, watch the match, celebrate as we pummel Chelsea and then return.

Isco > Mkhitaryan > Boateng > Draxler > Eriksen for me.

Yeah, I can see that. Eriksen does seem to be a bit emo, lacks the spirit at times. Draxler is a bit too winger-y though, dunno if he could really be in charge of the CAM position, but hey Gündogan can, while leaving the deep laying playmaker role to Sahin. Damn, that does sound nice - so much variability and Güdogan is nice at defending too, he'd fully neutralize an opponent's DLP as a byproduct - hot.

Go Basel!

/oh shit, I need that City shirt FOR ME TO POOP ON

Certinty

I don't follow football much but can someone explain this to me.

Winning the Europa league would be the equivalent of what round in the Champions League?

Klopp is hilarious:
"With all that could happen, I'm totally relaxed. I know what we're looking for. Who wants to play for us. With whom we talk. When I'm relaxed with all those rumors, then the others should be, too. There are plenty of fish in the sea and they can play football, too. I'll inform you when you can get nervous. Relax!"

Yeah, fuck you, Kloppo, I don't know with whom BVB is talking lol

Top Bottom