• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Kyoufu

Klopp is hilarious:
"With all that could happen, I'm totally relaxed. I know what we're looking for. Who wants to play for us. With whom we talk. When I'm relaxed with all those rumors, then the others should be, too. There are plenty of fish in the sea and they can play football, too. I'll inform you when you can get nervous. Relax!"

Yeah, fuck you, Kloppo, I don't know with whom BVB is talking lol

Bayern, obviously.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The sad moment when you realize your team can't even compete for these 'second tier' players in the transfer market, let alone the top dogs. :(
If WC players are going to Russia and France, then I don't see why they won't come to us. It's about offering them a competitive salary and bonuses package and we ain't doing that.

This one?
mirkogoal1.gif

Yes. :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Klopp is hilarious:
"With all that could happen, I'm totally relaxed. I know what we're looking for. Who wants to play for us. With whom we talk. When I'm relaxed with all those rumors, then the others should be, too. There are plenty of fish in the sea and they can play football, too. I'll inform you when you can get nervous. Relax!"

Yeah, fuck you, Kloppo, I don't know with whom BVB is talking lol

Messi bid confirmed.

Zabojnik

If WC players are going to Russia and France, then I don't see why they won't come to us. It's about offering them a competitive salary and bonuses package and we ain't doing that.

I have no faith in Marotta whatsoever. :/

Yurt, you know (where to look for) your statistics. Can you please check what our ball possession stats are this year so far, compared with last season?

Basel player has to block that. Even if it bounces high, he should jump to get either a head or chest on it. Not like if he'd jumped it would have rolled under him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have no faith in Marotta whatsoever. :/

Yurt, you know (where to look for) your statistics. Can you please check what our ball possession stats are this year so far, compared with last season?

This season> 57.3% (highest in the league)
Last season> 61% (also the highest)

Meier

I want to get excited by these Jovetic rumours but they are bullshit since he's going to City. Life sucks.

This is the right mindset. If he does somehow end up at Arsenal then you'll be pleasantly surprised otherwise you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment. Me, I'm firmly set for disappointment due to the year long rumors.

This is the right mindset. If he does somehow end up at Arsenal then you'll be pleasantly surprised otherwise you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment. Me, I'm firmly set for disappointment due to the year long rumors.

You'll buy Connor Wickham and you'll bloody like it.

Meier

Moses has had a pretty nice year for Chelsea -- he's settled in well after a slow start. Impressive year given their wealth of options.

Meier

Band of Horses are the best active American band around. Could listen to them all day. Saw em last night for the 5th time and they were awesome as always.

854608d0ad6511e2a13a22000aaa05ca_7.jpg

8098ed92ad5711e2987d22000aaa0a97_7.jpg

Rumors from Russia:
-Zenit interested in Lewandowski, willing to offer 30+ million(lol)
-Dortmund linked with Dzagoev as a Gotze replacement( yes, please!)
-Spartak still shit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Basel are there for the taking, they put all their energy into they tie against Spurs. They don't seem to have the same gusto. I suppose Chelsea deserve credit for being much more concentrated than we were. We took the lead too but gave an awful goal away immediately, Chelsea haven't done anything silly and have kept the atnosphere limp.

Fenerbache is pretty bad. we're playing at 25% and yet they're harmless. kittens in black and yellow.

Aimar is officially "too old for this shit". sub him out.

Top Bottom