• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

MrKaepora

Fenerbache is pretty bad. we're playing at 25% and yet they're harmless. kittens in black and yellow.

Aimar is officially "too old for this shit". sub him out.

What did you expect? Aimar has been playing 10 and 5 final minutes of a game, he has no business being on this team for this game. Jorge Jesus fucked up a few years against Liverpool, fucked up against Braga and it seems he is going to fuck up a third time. Take André Gomes and Aimar out and sub them for Gaitan and Lima, we have almost no one up in the front and we are missing passes that we aren't supposed to miss.

Seriously, I'm tired of our coach and his attitude.

rvy

Banned
"Take Aimar out (...) we are missing passes that we aren't supposed to miss."

0279_0mna.gif

What did you expect? Aimar has been playing 10 and 5 final minutes of a game, he has no business being on this team for this game. Jorge Jesus fucked up a few years against Liverpool, fucked up against Braga and it seems he is going to fuck up a third time. Take André Gomes and Aimar out and sub them for Gaitan and Lima, we have almost no one up in the front and we are missing passes that we aren't supposed to miss.

Seriously, I'm tired of our coach and his attitude.

i agree. honestly, Matic is can play the playmaker role. get someone next to Cardozo, sub Ola out, Gaitin in and you're set.

The_Joker

Bayern signed Kirchhoff, Rode and Götze without telling any of the clubs about it.

Oh wow, what a bunch of cunts

bayern like always...i don't have a problem wih any of the bayern players (ok...probably robben) but their people in charge are the biggest assholes in german football...they always were and they will always be...

That's harsh but I guess it's the risk you take when a release clause is included in a contract.

that's not the problem... they can sign götze when he as a relase clause and when götze agrees...but it would kill them to call afterwards and just tell the club that they did it...like dortmund did with reus and gladbach...

rvy

Banned
Gaitán will be fucking useless for this game, the sooner you realize this the better. If anything keep him benched so everybody think he's a great player because of the goal Lima scored. We might even be able to sell him off for a nice sum and get rid of the inconsistent cunt.

Lightning

Banned
Bayern signed Kirchhoff, Rode and Götze without telling any of the clubs about it.

Oh wow, what a bunch of cunts
Didn't Dortmund do that with Reus?

bayern like always...i don't have a problem wih any of the bayern players (ok...probably robben) but their people in charge are the biggest assholes in german football...they always were and they will always be...
Buy why? Arsenal took Ramsey, Chamberlain, Walcott etc... United took Powell, Zaha, Ferdinand, Rooney etc.... Multiple examples of Chelsea and City doing it as well. It's the nature of a big club in the league, it's what they do.

My anger at Bayern is the timing of the announcement and they didn't have the integrity to wait until the end of the season before saying anything. That's asshole.

Sleepy

Why is McBride always commentating on the lower games? Guy is awesome, knows his stuff, and is interesting. Why did he get removed from GoS?

K1LLER7

Finished my last assignment and Done for the year. Now I can sit back and enjoy Rising, DMC and Soul Sacrifice :D

Also RVP getting Dat Guard of Honour :p

Oh and United signing RUMBO

MrKaepora

"Take Aimar out (...) we are missing passes that we aren't supposed to miss."

0279_0mna.gif

Tell me a moment in which Aimar justified being in this game.

When Salvio or Ola John have the ball they have no one to serve. Cardozo is too slow for the type of game that we are used to. And another thing, this referee is easy on the cards, and Aimar and André Gomes already have a yellow.

Edit: finally!

rvy

Banned
Tell me a moment in which Aimar justified being in this game.

When Salvio or Ola John have the ball they have no one to serve. Cardozo is too slow for the type of game that we are used to. And another thing, this referee is easy on the cards, and Aimar and André Gomes already have a yellow.

Edit: finally!

The don't complain about the team missing passes, because if you want Aimar out, you clearly don't care about passing accuracy.

Lightning

Banned
We still don't know who leaked it and they had to buy him now because the 37m clause was only valid untl end of April afaik.
Buying is understandable, get in first and early is fine. But leaking it to the public? That's.... just asshole. How would you feel if Muller had a release clause and right before your semi final it was leaked that someone activated it? Blow would be an understatement.

Didn't Dortmund do that with Reus?

We agreed a deal with Reus and Zorc called Max Eberl (director of sports at Gladbach) right after that.

Nobody from Bayern said a word to any of those clubs and the players had to tell their clubs. Sure, you might say what does it matter but that's a simple thing not to be assholes.

spidye

Buying is understandable, get in first and early is fine. But leaking it to the public? That's.... just asshole. How would you feel if Muller had a release clause and right before your semi final it was leaked that someone activated it? Blow would be an understatement.
no one knows where the leak came from. bayern didn't announce anything until dortmund made it official.

derExperte

Sure. But do you know who the asshole is in this case? In mean there's the rumor it was someone from Dortmund who told the press.

moojito

I think I curse football games. As soon as I start watching one, no more goals get scored. Apologies to any Basel fans in the house, this one is ending 1-0

Lightning

Banned
We agreed a deal with Reus and Zorc called Max Eberl (director of sports at Gladbach) right after that.

Nobody from Bayern said a word to any of those clubs and the players had to tell their clubs. Sure, you might say what does it matter but that's a simple thing not to be assholes.
Would it really have made a difference a call from Sammer? That's the only thing you can be upset at Bayern for and it's minor. Everything else was Gotze himself wanting to play for Pep.

It looks like Bayern want all young talent there for Pep to work with and get the best out of the most talented ones. The rest will get moved on most likely. That perspective can be quite good for German football and Bayern. Can hardly blame them looking out for themselves and this problem is solved by removing release clauses.

Sure. But do you know who the asshole is in this case? In mean there's the rumor it was someone from Dortmund who told the press.
It had to be someone connected to Bayern. No one from Dortmund would do this as they benefit nothing from it. Bayern gain from this, Dortmund don't. Why would Dortmund release the info?

Unless Gotze himself started telling people making him an even bigger cunt.

Would it really have made a difference a call from Sammer? That's the only thing you can be upset at Bayern for and it's minor. Everything else was Gotze himself wanting to play for Pep.

Is it too much to ask for someone to call about buying a player? That's Bayern's arrogance at it's best.

Top Bottom