• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Fry

164959_614109401962613_652212120_n.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Is it too much to ask for someone to call about buying a player? That's Bayern's arrogance at it's best.
No it's not. Bayern should have notified Dortmund and the other clubs. We all know Bayern are arrogant assholes. Dortmund achieved a double last year and back to back league titles and Hoeness tries to belittle it by mocking their failure in the CL. Fucking wanker that guy is.

Rad-

Adnan Januzaj has been given a first team squad number so he might get a game or two still this season. Fergie:

The lad we have at the club now, Adnan, I can’t pronounce his name, we just call him Adnan, is the one to watch, one of the most promising talents we have had here.

The Adnan.

FootballFan

Nothing wrong with that tbh. I was amazed he managed to change the game against psg while being injured. They shat their pants as soon as he came on. Bayern have much better players who don't fear him.

edit
Can't wait til Adnan is in our squad. Cesc back to Arsenal.

qindarka

Banned
Are there any stats that show how often a team that draws 0-0 at home in the first leg goes through? Always felt that it wasn't a bad score for the home team.

BTW Froggie said he will rotate for Arsenal

"Two of the players played with an injury throughout the game. Jonny Evans and Michael Carrick.

"Next week, I should have Vida and Rio back and I can put Jones into the middle of the pitch and play Vida and Rio together and we'll get the experience going to Arsenal.

"A lot of younger players, the ones who have been on the fringes for the last few weeks, and I desperately want them to feel their contribution has been big.

"Chicharito, Danny Welbeck, Tom Cleverley and Nani - I think it's important to get them involved in the last few weeks."

Tom and Jones in CM - Jack should be able to cope this time around after we ran rings around him at OT.

rvy

Banned
Sub this Portuguese piece of shit out already, I'm gonna smack his face with a bull dick when he gets to the airport.

YOU CUNT

FUCK YOU

Zabojnik

BTW Froggie said he will rotate for Arsenal

Tom and Jones in CM - Jack should be able to cope this time around after we ran rings around him at OT.

Just start Biscuits and play him for 90'. The people want to witness half of the #AdnanZahallahFuture.

rvy, sometimes I wonder if you really are a Benfica fan. You're an angry man. :D

Why the fuck would it be Han-you-zay?

? No.

It's pronounced Yan-oo-zai

Yan rhymes with bun
oo rhymes with too
zai rhymes with eye

Januzaj. And you guys call yourself believers.

Januzaj, join Messi and co. They can pronounce your name.
I dunno - the MUTV commentator said he asked him and that's how he told him to pronounce it.

think RVP will start?
Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Probably a good chance he doesn't actually, because the golden boot is probably wrapped up.

Zabojnik

Team plays like shit, manager is indeed shit. What's there to not complain about?

Dunno, it's just ... you guys are having a pretty great EL run, things are fine in the domestic league, CL awaits you next year ... I wouldn't complain too much. :)

Top Bottom