• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

rvy

Banned
Dunno, it's just ... you guys are having a pretty great EL run, things are fine in the domestic league, CL awaits you next year ... I wouldn't complain too much. :)

Your manager is not a stubborn, brainless retard and can speak Italian properly.

Lightning

Banned
Chelsea are getting no luck whatsoever from the officials lately. They got screwed against City, screwed against Liverpool and that was an awful penalty decision.

Tc91

Torres is a joke

Don't be mean to him. His goal scoring record this season is actually good if you compare him to other strikers in the PL.

Him and Rooney would of been a dream combo if he had joined us from Lolerpool. Was never going to happen though.

Dibbz

Don't be mean to him. His goal scoring record this season is actually good if you compare him to other strikers in the PL.

Him and Rooney would of been a dream combo if he had joined us from Lolerpool. Was never going to happen though.

Hasn't scored in the league since December apparently. He is a bit naff.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...cht-wuerdig-fuer-einen-deutschen-meister.html
Kirchhoff to Cancer at the end of 12/13 (expiring contract)
Heidel (Mainz manager): "Irgendwann haben wir erfahren, dass bei den Bayern ein Medizincheck stattfindet. Auf einen kurzen Anruf, dass unser Spieler unter Vertrag genommen wurde, warten wir nach wie vor."
At some point we learned about a medical at Bayern. We're still waiting for any kind of notice about the player having signed a new contract.

Rode to Cancer, apparently at the end of 13/14 (expiring contract)
Hübner (Frankfurt sporting director): "kann Heidels Eindrücke nur bestätigen". "Andere Interessenten haben sich ausgeklinkt, weil sich das Gefühl eingestellt hatte, über Rodes Zukunft ist entschieden."
I can confirm Heidel's impressions. Other clubs interested in the player gave up their interest because Rode's future appears to be decided at this point.

So Frankfurt can't do shit even if they don't want to let the player go to fucking Bavarian cancer for free..
Here they're even breaking the rules, because they were supposed to ask Frankfurt for permission before even contacting the player.

Then we have the Götze situation, Lewandowski offer being submitted by a middleman, apparently same thing happened with Vidal at Leverkusen.

Fucking parasites..

/woah Terry

rvy

Banned
You wish. He's staying.

cona-da-m-evjsxt.gif

Seriously? Any idea who'll replace him?

Hopefully me. If they can't get me, I'm alright with Klopp or Mourinho.

Tc91

Hasn't scored in the league since December apparently. He is a bit naff.

He does seem shit when you look at like that but:

Fernando Torres has now scored more goals this season than Rooney, Hernandez, Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko, Ba, Giroud and Defoe.

That's from 2 weeks ago, not sure if it's changed much now but that's impressive for a guy who gets so much crap.

Top Bottom