• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Koko

Banned
lol.

LFMartins86 getting trolled
His club is pretty bad
If i supported Sporting
I would be fuckin mad

9th place in the League
It could be alot worse
Instead of carrying a backpack
Sporting walks with a purse

Can i laugh at their results?
Probably not just yet
Instead i'll introduce them "sucess"
I don't think they ever met

tumblr_inline_mgh7v7VezR1rqf3dz.gif

Daniel B. ‏@dan_bu 4m
Lewandowski has already signed two contracts with Bayern, according to Bild. One for the case, he'll join in 2013 & the second one for 2014.

Daniel B. ‏@dan_bu 3m
Both are four-year deals, according to Bild. Lewandowski will be out of his Dortmund contract in 2014.

:lol

I didn't buy that when I saw it. I think the phrasing is wrong. How can he have signed anything now? Dortmund would let him speak to them at this point? I don't think so. A player can't speak to clubs until 6 months is left on their contract, let alone sign a contract or even a pre-contract before then.

rvy

Banned
lol.

His club is pretty bad
If i supported Sporting
I would be fuckin mad

9th place in the League
It could be alot worse

Probably not just yet

untitled-127brz8.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
lol.

His club is pretty bad
If i supported Sporting
I would be fuckin mad

9th place in the League
It could be alot worse

Probably not just yet

tumblr_mer6oyZqOm1rxf6yzo1_500.gif

I really don't like it. At least talk to the fucking club before agreeing on any deals. I don't like how we're buying Dortmund's best players, I don't like the money we're throwing around and I don't like the way we're doing it.

I don't know...it's like they've become a different club lately.
It's not that bad really. I mean sure, I think it's kinda a dick move to trigger a buy out clause and get everything done and never even inform the club...because there's no harm in telling them.

But generally, speaking to players unofficially is what almost every team does now. Like, it could be worse, you could do what alot of other clubs do and speak about your targets in public. At least Bayern just get the deal done or not done and move on.

Public pressuring is the worst aspect of any transfer IMO.

spidye

I really don't like it. At least talk to the fucking club before agreeing on any deals. I don't like how we're buying Dortmund's best players, I don't like the money we're throwing around and I don't like the way we're doing it.

I don't know...it's like they've become a different club lately. We've always spent a lot of money, but often at least we'd be upfront about it. Success isn't everything. We should uphold values like honesty and respect for others.

hey now. we informed Bilbao when we bought Martinez

Wilbur

Banned
lol.

His club is pretty bad
If i supported Sporting
I would be fuckin mad

9th place in the League
It could be alot worse

Probably not just yet

Jesus Christ, you're an incredible poster <3

I really don't know what more to say if you don't see the change in attitude there. 'Everything went smooth' does not include Bayern? Just stop.

It's better you just say nothing. Don't see how I need help when I can differentiate between two things. One is an interview about Kirchhoff's decision to leave, the other one is a comment that "he's still waiting for a short call" and "that's not worthy behaviour of the best German club."

Moobabe

I don't know...it's like they've become a different club lately. We've always spent a lot of money, but often at least we'd be upfront about it. Success isn't everything. We should uphold values like honesty and respect for others.

Afraid of the challenge that Dortmund pose with a squad that costs a mere fraction of Bayern's. Classless stuff to be honest.

FootballFan

Bayern plz trigger Valdes' buyout clause. plz.

edit
Only player I was happy with other than Pique against Bayern.

<3 Valdes. Why you leaving us :(

Suen

Galata is not on the first page however :( I really wanted Fener to put Benfica in their place because they were acting arrogant, and now it just hurt seeing they made only 1 goal and missed 5-6 easy chances... Benfica will not show mercy on the return... :/
Wilbury pls, put Galatasaray and this guy on the list.

What do you call the thing whole thing in the shower that has the lever on it which turns on the shower? Is there a name for it? Tap doesn't sound right at all. Valve maybe?

edit: is it a faucet?

Suen

Daniel B. &#8207;@dan_bu 4m
Lewandowski has already signed two contracts with Bayern, according to Bild. One for the case, he'll join in 2013 & the second one for 2014.

Daniel B. &#8207;@dan_bu 3m
Both are four-year deals, according to Bild. Lewandowski will be out of his Dortmund contract in 2014.

:lol

:lol fuck Bayern

lol.

His club is pretty bad
If i supported Sporting
I would be fuckin mad

9th place in the League
It could be alot worse

Probably not just yet

Unbelievable :lol :lol :lol

Ingeniero

lol.

His club is pretty bad
If i supported Sporting
I would be fuckin mad

9th place in the League
It could be alot worse

Probably not just yet

SHEEEEEITT WOW

Wilbur

Banned
It's cool you have a voice activated shower, but the thing has come loose from the tiles and I need to text my landlord about it.

eat my dick clever man

The faucet would be the thing water comes out of, wouldn't it? i.e. the shower head I suppose. Shower control? Or shower knob?

edit: who fancies reading some amateur poetry and lyrics at half 12 in the morning that needs to be submitted tomorrow? if no one does I won't be offended. Just need a second opinion on one or two pieces that isn't from my parents :lol

edit: who fancies reading some amateur poetry and lyrics at half 12 in the morning that needs to be submitted tomorrow? if no one does I won't be offended. Just need a second opinion on one or two pieces that isn't from my parents :lol

Is it naughty? If not, post it anyway so we can make fun of it.

Wilbur

Banned
Is it naughty? If not, post it anyway so we can make fun of it.

There's a 'political rap' that lays into the Sun, the BBC and Stephen Fry more than it does the actual politics of the country, the Man Utd haikus I posted earlier, a really quite long ballad about a lesbian gunslinger looking for revenge, a poem in iambic pentameter about a man lamenting the loss of his deceased wife, and a power ballad about anal sex.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I would think that FootballFan's boy Marco Rojas would be more your style. He has dat Chilean blood after all.

The dude from the A league? Lol

Half Aussie and half Chilean right? Dude must be the biggest cunt alive :lol

Everyone is picking BVB on Fifa now. Hummels is the best defender in the game :lol

K1LLER7

There's a 'political rap' that lays into the Sun, the BBC and Stephen Fry more than it does the actual politics of the country, the Man Utd haikus I posted earlier, a really quite long ballad about a lesbian gunslinger looking for revenge, a poem in iambic pentameter about a man lamenting the loss of his deceased wife, and a power ballad about anal sex.

image.php

MrKaepora

lol.

His club is pretty bad
If i supported Sporting
I would be fuckin mad

9th place in the League
It could be alot worse