• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

536866_579651165386974_1380074338_n.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Why would we get rid of him? I just don't get it. AVB, if you think you can just replace him with fucking Perreira I'm going to hunt you down and kill you.

In other news:

Despite the fact that it's usually like siphoning blood from the proverbial stone, an Arsenal fan from Norway has somehow managed to secure a wodge of compensation after injuring himself in the aftermath of Tottenham's second goal in the North London derby back in early March.

When Aaron Lennon prodded in to send Tottenham 2-0 up over his beloved Gunners, Sverre Litleskare, 30, threw a tantrum while watching the game at home with his Spurs-supporting neighbour and popped a shoulder out of joint in the process.

Litleskare, who is a doctor by day, said he only noticed the dislocated shoulder once he got down on his haunches and began punching the floor in pure rage.

He told Norwegian media: "I was screaming on the floor, I shouted that I was nauseous, had to vomit and that my shoulder was dislocated. While [my friend] got a bucket, I pulled the shoulder in place."

Although Mourinho would obviously be to prefer I would be pretty happy with Pellegrini if Mou decides not to come, his style would fit in well with all the CAMs and he got a good CV even if some Madrid fans will disagree.

dc89

Eh just looks like he was caught in a bad moment? His teeth looks weird but surely they did before too.

aYha0V5.jpg

He's obviously put weight on because of not being able to train and stuff. But the treatment effects aren't all apparent in that photo. But my mum had cancer and survived, but it really messed with other aspects of her wellbeing and appearance. Example, her nails no longer grow properly.

aYha0V5.jpg

He's obviously put weight on because of not being able to train and stuff. But the treatment effects aren't all apparent in that photo. But my mum had cancer and survived, but it really messed with other aspects of her wellbeing and appearance. Example, her nails no longer grow properly.

Yeah he obviously does look a bit worse, but honestly thing he looks pretty good all things considered imo.

aYha0V5.jpg

My aunt had straight blonde hair, lost it from the chemo, then it grew back clurly and strawberry blonde for some reason. That may simply be a lie I was told though, as I think hair characteristics are ingrained in people's DNA. I reckon it was always curly and ginger, and she just used to dye and straighten it. Especially since its like that again now :p

Fry

Yeah, there's a famous actor here from brazil that was cured from cancer. I think lymphoma.

He had straight hair but then it got curly. He looks great now though.

dc89

Yeah he obviously does look a bit worse, but honestly thing he looks pretty good all things considered imo.

Yeah he's looking good considering what he's been through. Great to see a smile too.

My aunt had straight blonde hair, lost it from the chemo, then it grew back clurly and strawberry blonde for some reason. That may simply be a lie I was told though, as I think hair characteristics are ingrained in people's DNA. I reckon it was always curly and ginger, and she just used to dye and straighten it. Especially since its like that again now :p

Haha. Theres a chance she's telling a porky pie here.

Koko

Banned
Although Mourinho would obviously be to prefer I would be pretty happy with Pellegrini if Mou decides not to come, his style would fit in well with all the CAMs and he got a good CV even if some Madrid fans will disagree.

Reasonable Madrid fans will agree that Pellegrini did an excellent job while he was at Madrid, except for the "Alcorconazo" the was terrible.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Almost don't recognise Stan from those pics. Heartbreaking. :( Hope the worst is over and he can get back to his life and back into football (whether as a coach or whatever).

v2hR5Pn.jpg

The good old days. :(

Sage00

Once And Future Member
:O well I used to have curly hair as a baby. Now it's just normal I guess, not poker straight with a little wave to it. -.-
Yeah, hair colour and style can change pretty easily through big developments like puberty or affective therapies like chemo. When I was younger I had straight light brown hair which gradually turned black and wavy. (Plus a lot of grey, now.. and I'm 21 ;_;)

Meier

So I'm looking through some of the smaller leagues to get an interesting kit in FUT and came across this one..

photo1603_1.jpg

Sporting Charleroi from Belgium. Oh my.

Meier

makes my eyes hurt.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/554680_10152750886150455_50858377_n.jpg.webp[IMG]

Get this whilst it's hot![/QUOTE]

I have the Sergio one as my background here at work.. not sure what is going on with their font on the team names and score though. It's got the same issue in this one.

dc89

I have the Sergio one as my background here at work.. not sure what is going on with their font on the team names and score though. It's got the same issue in this one.

Yeah... it's.... sloppy? Hmm.

Anyway, Cya guys. Defecting to BritGAF thread.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Big Artur! Glad to see he's doing well for himself. Always thought he'd end up in the PL long-term.

Now for the inevitable weight gain and form drop now that he's secured a good contract. :p

66975.gif

(His last year at Celtic :lol )

3Sixty

Big Artur! Glad to see he's doing well for himself. Always thought he'd end up in the PL long-term.

Now for the inevitable weight gain and form drop now that he's secured a good contract. :p

66975.gif

God, what a man. I wish i was more like Boruc.

He was way overweight and unfit when he joined us. Look like he spent his entire period out of contract in McDonalds.

""I don't think [Champions League is too big an ask]," the former Celtic goalkeeper said."

Cheers Artur, no pressure mate.

pulga

Banned
Reasonable Madrid fans will agree that Pellegrini did an excellent job while he was at Madrid, except for the "Alcorconazo" the was terrible.

Errr we bottled every single competetion we were in. I fail to see the excellence.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra is going to join us.

Agent Mino Raiola is again stirring up controversy, as he said “never say never” to Zlatan Ibrahimovic returning to Italy for Inter, Milan or Juventus.

The rumours were sparked by reports today that the PSG striker had bought a new house in Milan.

“Is Ibrahimovic’s future in Paris? Today yes, but perhaps tomorrow no,” Raiola told La Repubblica this evening.

“In football everything is possible, so I don’t close the door on anything. Never say never...

“He is happy in Paris and Paris Saint-Germain are happy with him, so I don’t see any reason to leave. Then again, Ibra was happy at Milan and then went to PSG...

“I think it is almost impossible for a return to Italy. If he does return, then there are two or three clubs who could sign him: Milan, Inter and Juve. There are also clubs like Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea around.

“If he leaves PSG, will Serie A be in pole position? Ibrahimovic has never hidden the fact Italy is in his heart. It is his second home.”

1-It was 'almost impossible' for Balo to join Milan. But he wouldn't shut up about it.
2-He mentioned Juve last. It's us.
3-Ibra (and Raiola) isn't fucking stupid. He's old and he wants to win something, he's not going to join a side with a youth policy or a side in crisis.

★☆ Ibrahimovich ★☆ .:; Welcome Again to Juve ::. GiVE Me AnOTheR ChAnCe ★☆ HD

dc89

66975.gif

Ah, so other men are roped into straightening or curling bits of hair that are hard to reach. Good to know.

FootballFan

1-It was 'almost impossible' for Balo to join Milan. But he wouldn't shut up about it.
3-Ibra (and Raiola) isn't fucking stupid. He's old and he wants to win something, he's not going to join a side with a youth policy or a side in crisis.

:eek:

Thiago Silva is joining Barca, Ibra back to Juve, Timu is fucked.

3Sixty

How i hope Saints will line up vs Swansea.

-----------Boruc----------
Clyne-Yoshida-Fonte-Shaw
------Cork---Schneiderlin---
Lallana------Davis------JROD
------------Lambert

Bumhead

Banned
aYha0V5.jpg

I took a 4 month break from work a few years ago to do some travelling.

About a week after I came back to work, I saw a really frail and old looking man hobbling around the office. I had absolutely no idea who it was, until someone told me it was a member of our team. I used to sit opposite him, he was a real character. He had been diagnosed with cancer and reduced to the point where I wasn't even able to recognise him in the space of 4 months. He died about a week later.

Absolutely terrible thing to happen to anyone. Good to see that, at the very least, Stan is still smiling in these pictures. Best of luck to him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I took a 4 month break from work a few years ago to do some travelling.

About a week after I came back to work, I saw a really frail and old looking man hobbling around the office. I had absolutely no idea who it was, until someone told me it was a member of our team. I used to sit opposite him, he was a real character. He had been diagnosed with cancer and reduced to the point where I wasn't even able to recognise him in the space of 4 months. He died about a week later.

Absolutely terrible thing to happen to anyone. Good to see that, at the very least, Stan is still smiling in these pictures. Best of luck to him.

WHY DID YOU TELL US THIS STORY

Timurid

★☆ Ibrahimovich ★☆ .:; Welcome Again to Juve ::. GiVE Me AnOTheR ChAnCe ★☆ HD

Have fun with your champion league aspirations. :D

Godba is coming back home.

Top Bottom