• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Have fun with your champion league aspirations. :D

Godba is coming back home.

Ibra for Serie A and the lower half of the table.

Lion King for Europe and the upper half of the table.

fernando-llorente-espero-noticia-hacemos-partidazo-ganamos-madrid_1_653839.jpg

Zabojnik

Just seen it... Fuck... I´m really upset by that ending... What a season this has been, truly amazing television.

It really has been. Such a shame more people didn't watch it. FootyGAF ignored it as well, which is a real disappointment. I guess it's because of the 'cop show' stigma.

FootballFan

Balotelli's GF has gone and got a tattoo about him. You can just see the tail end of his name right at the bottom. Damn it, why do that?

More pics... just cause.

Hngg where's that GIF of all of them celebrating Milan's goal against Barca. I can tolerate it now after the amazing remuntada.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Edinson Cavani’s mother has revealed “he told me he wants to leave Napoli,” but she is trying to convince him to stay.

The striker’s future has been up in the air for many months, as interest from Manchester City and Real Madrid continues to be ramped up amid the €62m buy-out clause.

His mother, Berta Gomez, spoke to Uruguayan radio station Radio Salto Entretiemp.

“He told me he wants to go elsewhere and to leave Napoli, but also that one day he’d love to return to Napoli. Edi doesn’t know what will happen yet.

LOL, oh Cavani. And his father said something similar last week.

Yurt, who you rooting for in the CL?

Sorry, I switched to Europa League now.

i hope napoli doesn't pull an udinese (ie. qualify for CL, then sell off the best players and crash out early). at least the amount of money they would get from cavani is so significant that i have to imagine they would do some quality re-investing.

poor coefficient

pulga

Banned
Balotelli's GF has gone and got a tattoo about him. You can just see the tail end of his name right at the bottom. Damn it, why do that?

More pics... just cause.

Hnnnnggg the motorboating I would do

Los pajasos rusos tambien! ;_;

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ade be trolling:

The Spurs striker said: ‘We just have to believe in our quality and put them under pressure and then for sure we have a chance to win.

‘For sure, because I was there and whenever things are not going their (City’s) way there will definitely be a fight or an argument on the pitch and that is how we can take them down.’

Top Bottom