• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

sneaky77

so I made it to div2 on fifa seasons, I know not that big an achievent for some people but still.. I haven't played as much seasons as other yrs and after being in div3 for the past few months it was cool.
Played 2 games, both against RMadrid, both different formations, and both with the same exact tactics lol.

Linius

so I made it to div2 on fifa seasons, I know not that big an achievent for some people but still.. I haven't played as much seasons as other yrs and after being in div3 for the past few months it was cool.
Played 2 games, both against RMadrid, both different formations, and both with the same exact tactics lol.

I fucked up completely at some moment in third division. You did well Sneaky.

Meier

With Aguero looking unlikely for the weekend, maybe we'll see Guidetti on the bench! In reality, Mancini will throw another defender on there and Yaya, Nasri or Silva will play in the hole while Tevez starts. Save Dzeko as a sub.

Linius

There's a woman on Reddit doing an AMA. She's an Australian prostitute, it's legal over there. She works for some luxury high end company. Someone asked the following question...

lK52WgO.png

:lol

Aguero not playing against Spurs most likely. :( Maybe we'll see Guidetti on the bench!

It's pretty sad that is the most action you can hopefully wish for with Guidetti lol

GAF club was so close to division 1 yesterday, dammit. LFMartins is a fifa God on the wing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iniesta "I have no doubt the importance people give the league. I have always said it is the most important title for me; I like it because it is the result of hard work every day, every week and every year."

The league is the most important, as it reflects consistency and the work you put in.

Third best player in the world confirmed.

Feorax

it doesnt have shit on these beauties

l34i7iC.jpg
lhpqo5g.jpg

I've seen these several times and this is the first time I've noticed that it has what looks like the Adidas badge of authenticity on the bottom of the kit.

Seems legit.

Sort of want the third kit...

Those Liverpool kits, especially the one on the right, reminds me of those horrible kits we had to wear in our youth team back in the 90s. So terrible that they have their charme.

Slizz

Im not much of a Liverpool sympathiser, but they seriously cannot design kits that fucking bad can they? I mean who looks at that and thinks "Yeh, players will want to wear it and fans will want to buy it!" horrible.

They dressed up a whole college team in this:

maryland-football-jerseys.png

EDIT: I'm wrong this is Under Armour not Warrior...... Tottenham you're next

Lunchbox

Banned
They dressed up a whole college team in this:

maryland-football-jerseys.png

EDIT: I'm wrong this is Under Armour not Warrior...... Tottenham you're next
warrior wont get anywhere near mainline american football teams

they make girls hair net on a stick lacrosse gear. so shirts like these are pretty common to them

bjaelke

An adviser for the Málaga coach, Manuel Pellegrini, is understood to have met Chelsea officials this week to discuss the possibility of taking up the reins at Stamford Bridge in the summer once Rafael Benítez's interim stewardship has run its course.
David Moyes also mentioned as a candidate but I assume it's related to this part:
Chelsea [...] intend to make a formal offer to their preferred candidate only once it is clear whether they have qualified for the Champions League.

Meier

Didn't realize PSG got knocked out of their league cup this weekend. The Xbox 360 FIFA Club wore the Evian kits for a few years but we've changed it up a bit this year and are currently wearing the Brondby kit after a few others have been tried (so good -- no clue why they're black and yellow instead of blue and yellow).

Ohhh shiiiittt, just got a Gundogan team of the week card in a FUT pack. It's 4-2-3-1.. the perfect formation. Tempted to try and keep him and build another squad around him.

GQman2121

Banned
Adidas has blessed us with a truly special kit for next season. I can only hope the rest of the clubs who are supported on gaf are as fortunate.

pulga

Banned
Okay, so I guess we signed Perez?

BIIlNozCUAApX7c.jpg

BIInliiCUAAVuHt.png

It's for a charity game. Juve legends vs Madrid legends! Nedved, Pessotto, Davids, Zidane, Hierro, Figo (and hopefully Del Piero) will participate.

I try my best! I can't help it when it comes to certain clubs though.
KuGsj.gif

Goddammit came in to post this. THE CHAMPIONS!!! Im gonna fap during the 90 mins hhhhnnngggg

Top Bottom