• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

dc89

The huge ass cape ruins it for me. That thing must get in the way all the damn time

Looks... alright.

Looks awful T_T

As someone who knows jack shit about Super Man and has previously no interest in it, this looks pretty good. Seems to be an origin story and a good place to start, I'll go see it.

---

Remember when I was dreading these fixtures;

I6XoT9V.png

:lol

Hixx

Watching di Canio's pre-Everton conference. I reckon they could just send the cameras and microphones and he'd be able to do an hour long speech. He's fucking mint. He's been talking so long here I can't remember the question
KuGsj.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Watching di Canio's pre-Everton conference. I reckon they could just send the cameras and microphones and he'd be able to do an hour long speech. He's fucking mint. He's been talking so long here I can't remember the question
KuGsj.gif

You're being indoctrinated.

Wes

venison crêpe
Really need City to win this weekend so that United don't try all out to win against us on Monday to lift the title.

I'm concerned this means I'll have been rooting for City twice within 5 days.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Really need City to win this weekend so that United don't try all out to win against us on Monday to lift the title.

I'm concerned this means I'll have been rooting for City twice within 5 days.

Your games with Wigan and Sunderland will decide everything.

GorillaJu

He should have properly fronted up to Nolan instead of just palming him in the chest.

Eh sorry I was referring to Son (the video KidA linked). I do like De Gea though its gonna be hard to say anything positive about him now that we have a member named DeGod

Facism

i'm stuck waiting up for the cat to come in. she got into a fight, think i saw her at the top of the roads, scared shitless. Hope she makes it back to the house :(

Messi

I really wish phone companys would not give me a choice of colour when buying a phone. I can never choose :(. White Galaxy S4 or Black? Help!

K1LLER7

I really wish phone companys would not give me a choice of colour when buying a phone. I can never choose :(. White Galaxy S4 or Black? Help!
I always prefer white > black when it comes the phones/handhelds.

Anyone know when our United-bros are due back?

feel

If black is really black, then black. If black means a shitty grey like the S3's I've seen, then white.

Peace and Quiet. Also it's nearly 3am in Eirelande and UK!

Wilbury I miss you :(

"Why don't you people help me huh? What's the matter with you? I don't feel right. I don't feel right either. I need to see the United bros, I need to see them now!! I want to see them now!! They're always banned aren't they?!! Fuckin' Shit!! What do I have to do? What do I have to do? ... This place is a fucking slum!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRDr3miUyc

Facism

:(

Don't say that

It wouldn't be a fucking problem if this CUNT council didn't turn off our street lights after 12am (whilst still increasing on council tax and their wages) so i could go out and search without a torch and dealing with police thinking i'm looking to break into houses.

I fucking despise this place.

Messi

It wouldn't be a fucking problem if this CUNT council didn't turn off our street lights after 12am (whilst still increasing on council tax and their wages) so i could go out and search without a torch and dealing with police thinking i'm looking to break into houses.

I fucking despise this place.

That's pretty shitty.

K1LLER7

Yeah, he passes the ball forward a lot. Not sure if that much though.
Surprising he's ahead of Busquets. Thought he'd be higher.

Also, this guy deserves to be our new #7 next season. Bebé: "One day I've passed the ball through Ryan Giggs' legs. And he told me: 'Go on, go tell your mother you did this to Ryan Giggs'."

GorillaJu

Wait what? That does not make sense

You were a pawn in my plan for total Olivia saturation

I mean that while I like the white one, I still wish I had gotten a black one. It won't discolor at all over time, the front panel looks good when the screen is off, it's just sleeker looking

Gaming side is going buck wild over the new Zelda announcement? It's just a name, honestly. It doesn't mean what people really want it to mean - that Nintendo is making a challenging, unguided Zelda game like the original, LTTP or LA. It's going to follow Nintendo's same lame-ass "games for everyone! (^。^)" development and will end up forgettable and unspectacular like every other game they've made in the past 5 years.

FootballFan

nope and it's pissing it down with rain now.

I'm not hopeful.

Is it an inside only cat or something? :(

And don't worry about the rain, stray kittens survive even storms. Just hope it's alive and knows it's way to your house.

edit
My cat is outside pretty much all the time that it isn't sleeping lol. Poops, plays, fights, etc outside all the time. Annoying when he comes in soaking from the rain lol.

Top Bottom