• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I was sad at Bayern's Barça destruction
I didn't turn off the tv, no other option
Had to watch that abomination
But yesterday Dortmund's Madrid humiliation
With Lewandowski 4 goals defecation
And madrid-gaf self combustion
gave my dick a rock solid erection.

Ok I tried.

FootballFan

I was sad at Bayern's Barça destruction
I didn't turn off the tv, no other option
Had to watch that abomination
But yesterday Dortmund's Madrid humiliation
With Lewandowski 4 goals defecation
And madrid-gaf self combustion
gave my dick a rock solid erection.

Ok I tried.

Haha that was good. And you said your English wasn't good enough, hah.

Error

It's much harder to rhyme in english than in spanish, even if I was as fluent with english as I'm with spanish.

I have learned it a bit and then gave up on it. 300 Kanjis is nothing to sniff at. Hopefully, I will learn it when I actually stay in Japan for while.

My teacher said we should know a minimum of 2000 for fluency that's quite the work I hear up to 300 of those are radicals I think its going to take a while :(

Fry

Well to be fair that's a problem they both have. But does Eminem look as intimidating as this?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=55499688#post55499688

*cof cof*

tumblr_mese8fqYjf1qfiq8xo1_400.jpg

My teacher said we should know a minimum of 2000 for fluency that's quite the work I hear up to 300 of those are radicals I think its going to take a while :(

I only know 800, but I know a lot of vocabulary associated with each of them. I learn kanji through vocabulary. Some people like to learn kanji before knowing vocabulary, but that seems like a waste of time because you won't understand shit.

I only know 800, but I know a lot of vocabulary associated with each of them. I learn kanji through vocabulary. Some people like to learn kanji before knowing vocabulary, but that seems like a waste of time because you won't understand shit.

I suppose it depends on what approach works for each person but I think yours makes perfect as it will give you a sense of progress knowing you can apply what you learn.

Advocaat to Anzhi....will Zenit fans even care? :p Also why is Spaletti being scared and playing defensively? This guy has coached Italian clubs so why would he go with that approach, don't he trust the players to do the job? Not only that but it makes the game boring and now that you mention it I rarely saw Zenit attacking much in the group stages of this CL, not even on their own turf but my mind might be failing me

Missed this post amongst all the poetry.

Spalletti's plays defensively because he's Italian, dat Catenaccio DNA runs in the blood of all Italian coaches :p. It's not like he does it all the time but whenever its an important match, *bam* there it is.

This is the only away match in the CL under Spalletti that Zenit didn't try to play super defensively. And it ended up being highly entertaining.

Balotelli still having a hard time taking on clothes. Nocerino "I don't do this with my son. My son dresses himself!" :lol

Missed this post amongst all the poetry.

Spalletti's plays defensively because he's Italian, dat Catenaccio DNA runs in the blood of all Italian coaches :p. It's not like he does it all the time but whenever its an important match, *bam* there it is.

This is the only away match in the CL under Spalletti that Zenit didn't try to play super defensively. And it ended up being highly entertaining.

I love that motherfucker trying to punch the ball when he gets out of balance lol

Error

I'm scared that with all this reconstruction talk the club goes back to gaspart-era way of buying expensive players for no reason other than media impact and in the meantime overlooking the real problems with this team.

Neymar is not the solution wasting 45 millions on that idiot is not what this team needs.

I love that motherfucker trying to punch the ball when he gets out of balance lol
Ukrainian defenders: making Eredevisie defending seem competent for years

I'm scared that with all this reconstruction talk the club goes back to gaspart-era way of buying expensive players for no reason other than media impact and in the meantime overlooking the real problems with this team.

Neymar is not the solution wasting 45 millions on that idiot is not what this team needs.

Oh Neymar will certainly cost you more that 45 million ;)

I already forgot what it was before now

lol, it was the quarterback of my NFL team hanging his head in shame and crying into a towel after yet another one of his patented late season chokes.

Romo was due to a bet?
I bet that the Cowboys would beat the Skins on the last SNF of the regular season and make the playoffs :( The avatar bet was until the Draft, which was today.

6 more years of Romoceptions are going to be glorious!

xintin

lol, it was the quarterback of my NFL team hanging his head in shame and crying into a towel after yet another one of his patented late season chokes.

I bet that the Cowboys would beat the Skins on the last SNF of the regular season and make the playoffs :( The avatar bet was until the Draft, which was today.

6 more years of Romoceptions are going to be glorious!
oh my god. why would you bet on Romo in the clutch?

GorillaJu

あのさ、さっぱり分かんないよ、日本語

ドラマを見ながら「日本語は早すぎだろう」と思ってた。

頑張るしかない

Haha this is pretty cute.

I haven't really counted how many kanji I know. Based on my exam levels it should be around 1800

Lightning

Banned
How is this possible we can be top of fair play? We've received more reds than any club this season. Incompetent defending reds rather than dirty tackle reds.

How is this possible? We've received more reds than any club this season. Incompetent defending reds rather than dirty tackle reds.

It's not all about the cards you get :

Yellow and red cards: If no cards are shown the score will be 10. Every yellow card will deduct this total by 1. A red card will cost a team 3 points in the ranking. If the red card is the result of a second yellow card the deductions of the second yellow card will be ignored. But if a player gets a direct red card after he got a yellow card earlier, the yellow card will be counted as a deduction. This score could become negative

Positive play: e.g. attacking tactics, acceleration of the game, efforts to gain time, and continued pursuit of goals. A team can score a maximum of 10 points and a minimum of 1 point

Respect to the opponent: e.g. returning the ball to the opponent at a throw-in, helping an injured opponent: maximum 5 points, minimum 1 point

Respect to the referee: maximum 5 points, minimum 1 point

Behaviour of the team officials: maximum 5 points, minimum 1 point

Behaviour of the fans: maximum 5 points, minimum 1 point

Top Bottom