• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

If Liverpool do get a fairplay place in the Europa League then they'd have to play their first match in the beginning of July. lol

Isn't that when Liverpool are doing that Aussie preseason tour? (+ signing Rojas).

Aussies won't be happy if the good players don't feature, I know Liverpool fans here flying over to Aus to watch Liverpool.

Guess the Schurrle deal is done.

I am waiting for information from either Leverkusen or Chelsea, but there could be some positive news by the end of this weekend,' said Schurrle's representative Ingo Haspel.

Chelsea are expected to secure the signing of German international Andre Schürrle 'within days' (Independent)

I never knew this.

It's pretty silly as it's the ref judging all that stuff, like how much the other team attacks or how good the fans are... We used to get the fairplay award all the time in the Danish league meaning a lot of shit teams got out in Europe and destroyed our coefficients.

FootballFan

Just getting in from Iron Man 3.
it sucked.

Pulga bro...

I love this thread, even colombians like Andres
All he ever asks for, is for Mumei to undress

I am in the toilet, typing this poem
Honestly, I don't know where this is going

My poetry skills are shit, I'm not a genius
But I hope Pulga's mum liked De Rossi's penis

Can't believe I'm still here, I'm constipated
Like La Decima, my anus has been la decimated.

De Rossi lays it on the table
Thick, long and throbbing
Pulga's mom get's anxious
While he watches, sobbing

Mama Pulga says to Daniele,
Please don't sign for City
If you do I won't let you slide it up my ass
And get your dick all shitty

This is not even the most dissapointing thing Ive seen all night.

Sigh

Don't worry bro, I've la decimated FootballFan in your absense.

That's quite funny coming from you
You're as plastic a fan as I've ever seen
You live in fucking New Zealand
Yet support the Barca machine

Your glory hunting ways are transparent
You sheep-fucker cunt
Go home, you're drunk
Stop pulling this stunt

You post about Real Madrid
More than "your" own team
Complaining about what they did
While pretending Barca is clean

Please stop it already
This is the last straw
Don't even try to respond
Or next time I'll go in raw

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
P3222566_zpse04fb1fd.jpg

P3222562_zps1a8b07b6.jpg

Fuck me, a sticker again?

I love the second kit for some reason.
because it's not a sticker

pulga

Banned

That's quite funny coming from you
You're as plastic a fan as I've ever seen
You live in fucking New Zealand
Yet support the Barca machine

Your glory hunting ways are transparent
You sheep-fucker cunt
Go home, you're drunk
Stop pulling this stunt

You post about Real Madrid
More than "your" own team
Complaining about what they did
While pretending Barca is clean

Please stop it already
This is the last straw
Don't even try to respond
Or next time I'll go in raw

Holy fucking shit, give me a kiss you beautiful commie bastard <3 <3 <3

Youve eased my IM pain
FootballFan, come here will you
And lick my cumstain

Dailyfail are claiming that Arsenal have began transfer talks with Fiorentina over Jovetic.

Only believable part:
The Gunners have watched Jovetic, 23, since 2011 and while the Serie A club value him at around £25million, Arsenal — who have around £70m to spend — are determined to agree a lower fee.

Wenger is so fucking cheap.

Nice, City are going to lead a tribute to Marc-Vivien Foe during the match tomorrow :)

"Manchester City plan to join fans in paying tribute to Marc-Vivien Foe during Saturday's visit of West Ham to honour the memory of the midfielder who tragically died 10 years ago.

The club will show an image of Foe, who played for both City and the Hammers, on the electronic boards in the Etihad after 23 minutes and fans of both clubs will be asked to join in a minute's applause to pay tribute to the Blues' former No 23.

The Cameroonian collapsed during the Confederations Cup semi-final against Colombia on June 26, 2003 and passed away shortly afterwards despite attempts to resuscitate the 28-year-old.

Although it is another two months until the 10-year anniversary of Foe's death, the club and fans believe the match between his two former teams this weekend is the most appropriate time available to honour his memory.
"

ALheBBo.jpg

He was only at the Boleyn for a couple of seasons, but made a great impact. His personality was always so evident, a real giant of a man who is sorely missed. Classy move, City. I'm sure the fans would've started some sort of chant or impromptu tribute if left to their own devices, but it's nice to see the club take the lead in paying tribute to the man.

Aww that's cute, you're trying to get someone to write a poem about you in response.

Nope. It would be shit unless it resonated to a degree that could not be attained by the limited information you guys have about me :p

The funniest poem of all time would illicit no more than a smirk.

edit: Damn, The Undertaker is showing his age :(

dc89

Nice, City are going to lead a tribute to Marc-Vivien Foe during the match tomorrow :)

"Manchester City plan to join fans in paying tribute to Marc-Vivien Foe during Saturday's visit of West Ham to honour the memory of the midfielder who tragically died 10 years ago.

The club will show an image of Foe, who played for both City and the Hammers, on the electronic boards in the Etihad after 23 minutes and fans of both clubs will be asked to join in a minute's applause to pay tribute to the Blues' former No 23.

The Cameroonian collapsed during the Confederations Cup semi-final against Colombia on June 26, 2003 and passed away shortly afterwards despite attempts to resuscitate the 28-year-old.

Although it is another two months until the 10-year anniversary of Foe's death, the club and fans believe the match between his two former teams this weekend is the most appropriate time available to honour his memory.
"

ALheBBo.jpg

He was only at the Boleyn for a couple of seasons, but made a great impact. His personality was always so evident, a real giant of a man who is sorely missed. Classy move, City. I'm sure the fans would've started some sort of chant or impromptu tribute if left to their own devices, but it's nice to see the club take the lead in paying tribute to the man.

Yup. Marc Vivien-Foe must have been an extremely loved man. City have a little memorial garden outside the Etihad that they constructed shortly after he died.

He was only on loan with us but we retired the number 23 shirt in his honour. There is also a plaque in the tunnel of the Etihad in his honour.

He wasnt really a City player but obviously the club felt such strong feelings for him.

Nope. It would be shit unless it resonated to a degree that could not be attained by the limited information you guys have about me :p

The funniest poem of all time would illicit no more than a smirk.

edit: Damn, The Undertaker is showing his age :(

You're clearly forgetting the limerick I wrote about you. I think it was you anyway.

edit: Yup, and it included stuff about you breaking your earphone and having not played The Witcher. Pretty deep stuff imo.

Kenka

I was sad at Bayern's Barça destruction
I didn't turn off the tv, no other option
Had to watch that abomination
But yesterday Dortmund's Madrid humiliation
With Lewandowski 4 goals defecation
And madrid-gaf self combustion
gave my dick a rock solid erection.

Ok I tried.
BVB. BVB. BVB. He ! he ! HE !
BVB. BVB. Hoo hoo oo. I like it !
BVB ! BVB ! Have a good time, good time.
BVB. BVB. oooooooooooh !

Don't. beat. Klopp, now ! He's having such a good time, he's having a ball.
Don't. beat. Klopp, now ! If you wanna have a good time, just give him a call !

BVB. BVB. BVB. He ! he ! HE !
BVB. BVB. Hoo hoo oo. I like it !
BVB ! BVB ! Have a good time, good time.
BVB. BVB. oooooooooooh !

Don't. beat. Klopp, now ! He vanquishes you big time. He tears you apart.
Don't. beat. Klopp, now ! Summon him to manage Lydd Town. He will do his part !

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, thanks for negotiating about Mata for so long. ;)

Edit : Fuck, I swear I didn't even read that post and it's nearly the same!
That was different. That was Gazidis wanting to sell Nasri before buying Mata and chelsea swooping while we wasted time. It was our just leaving and leaving and leaving it that cost us Mata not bargaining for better price.

When we want a deal done fast, it's done fast. Look at Cazorla, Giroud and Monreal for late examples of that but that doesn't mean we should bend over and take it up the ass from Fiorentina.

The Jovetic thing is bullshit anyway.

You're clearly forgetting the limerick I wrote about you. I think it was you anyway.

edit: Yup, and it included stuff about you breaking your earphone and having not played The Witcher. Pretty deep stuff imo.

Limericks are the exception, along with the very odd haiku.

Long-form, standard structure poems are brass.

I must have missed that limerick. And I have an eardrum with a hole in it, not a broken earphone :p

That was different. That was Gazidis wanting to sell Nasri before buying Mata and chelsea swooping while we wasted time. It was our just leaving and leaving and leaving it that cost us Mata not bargaining for better price.

The Jovetic thing is bullshit anyway.

If you don't think that Arsenal are after Jovetic then who do you think they'll try to get in the summer? Quagliarella and Matri, lol (no offense Juve-gaf)?

Any of you guys ever been to E3? What's it like?

Semi-interesting discussion time:

Let's talk about members of footy-gaf who you were aware of before joining/lurking, from other forums or real life

Kingelessar: Used to frequently post on gameplay.co.uk
SMD: Used to be very prominent on RAWK (maybe still is)

Lightning

Banned
If you don't think that Arsenal are after Jovetic then who do you think they'll try to get in the summer? Quagliarella and Matri, lol (no offense Juve-gaf)?
I think we are after Jovetic but we won't get him. He is Man City bound and has been for the past 12mths. I would say these talks are agent bullshit to increase the money Fiorentina can get from Man City.

Semi-interesting discussion time:

Let's talk about members of footy-gaf who you were aware of before joining/lurking, from other forums or real life

Kingelessar: Used to frequently post on gameplay.co.uk
SMD: Used to be very prominent on RAWK (maybe still is)

Excluding all the people from footballthread.com (3sixty, wes, manager, karakand, haderus and so on) I only knew one I think. Cybamerc quite a bit on the Copenhagen forums.

rvy

Banned
A poem from the heart
Just as i expected
But a minor mistake got in
It must be corrected:

Sporting is already dead
There was nothing to save
And how fitting it was
Got buried in a common grave

Green is the colour of envy
Can't say that's how i feel
What's there to envy at all?
Losses are their highlight reel

With the Lion as the symbol
I expected some rage
But Sporting keeps getting fucked
Like a groupie backstage

Hey, i'm just being honest
Maybe a bit too blunt
Call me prick if you like
I prefer being called cunt
I'm fucking dying.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This morning's Le Parisien claiming Carlo Ancelotti told PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi on Wednesday he'll quit at the end of the season.

Of course, Zlatan's agent Mino Raiola said "a change of coach" is one of the things that could change Ibra's mind about staying in Paris...

Well..
What do you make of all this Jovetic talk? Agent Bullshit as I suspect or maybe legit.

Arsenal's interest is 100% legit. He's not going to leave for less than 30 though.

Top Bottom