• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal's interest is 100% legit. He's not going to leave for less than 30 though.
I have serious doubts about these talks because I thought City had first refusal which would mean the player wouldn't talk to us unless City rejected first? Or do I have that wrong.

dc89

@henrywinter said:
Wenger: 'We respect RVP like every other player who has left and comes back. I want the player to be respected.'

:lol no chance of that happening. Frimpong will start acting like a cock, like he did to Nasri. Wait, isn't he on loan somewhere?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have serious doubts about these talks because I thought City had first refusal which would mean the player wouldn't talk to us unless City rejected first? Or do I have that wrong.

There's no such thing:
Jojo's agent "We will decide Stevan's future together with Fiorentina, whilst also considering his desire. Enough about talk of new contracts and clauses. For us and for our lawyers the current one [€30 million] stands."

Ramadani did admit that if they do talk to clubs, then that would no doubt include one of Fiorentina's arch-rivals Juventus - seemingly dismissing claims that Man City had first refusal.

"Consequently Juventus is also a possibility, as are all the others."

Man City, Arsenal, Juve, Roma and Napoli are in for him. You can dismiss the last three because they want to sell him abroad.

Lightning

Banned
:lol no chance of that happening. Frimpong will start acting like a cock, like he did to Nasri. Wait, isn't he on loan somewhere?
0% chance RVP gets a shread of respect from us. Wenger knows it as well which is why he commented on it.

Encouraging news about Jovetic. Maybe we do have a chance to get him. City can FUCK OFF!!!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck Ramadani.

Ten times the scum that is Mino Raiola. Single-handedly ruined our national team.

How's that even possible?
KuGsj.gif

Alpende

All those rumours about Lewandowski. First he goes, then he doesn't, then he signed 2 contracts, then he didn't and now he isn't going to Bayern.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Maik Barthel (Lewandowski agent): "We have reached an agreement with a club and intend [him] to move this summer."

Pavel-Nedved-Celtic-Park-Champions-League.jpg

Zabojnik

If you don't think that Arsenal are after Jovetic then who do you think they'll try to get in the summer? Quagliarella and Matri, lol (no offense Juve-gaf)?

None taken. Having said that, both are better than whatever shitty strikers Zenit's got. No offense, you secret Spartak admiring cunt.

GorillaJu

A friend of mine has been cheating on his poor Japanese gf for about the whole length of the 4 years they've been together. Probably couldn't even count with how many girls if he tried. He's on it every morning before work, he pulls pussy after he gets off by just approaching random girls on the street (he's mastered the art of finding which ones are DTF).

I don't understand people like this. Why would you enter into a commitment if you just can't commit? I mean I respect how good he's gotten at cleaning up with women around here, but I can't lose sight of this.

I've never said anything to his gf, and she clearly knows what kind of person he is after 4 years, and having caught him a few times and forgiven him after his begging and groveling. She now is "trying to learn to trust him," and while she's doing this, he's sleeping with a new girl a few times every week.

Nyx

A friend of mine has been cheating on his poor Japanese gf for about the whole length of the 4 years they've been together. Probably couldn't even count with how many girls if he tried. He's on it every morning before work, he pulls pussy after he gets off by just approaching random girls on the street (he's mastered the art of finding which ones are DTF).

I don't understand people like this. Why would you enter into a commitment if you just can't commit? I mean I respect how good he's gotten at cleaning up with women around here, but I can't lose sight of this.

I've never said anything to his gf, and she clearly knows what kind of person he is after 4 years, and having caught him a few times and forgiven him after his begging and groveling. She now is "trying to learn to trust him," and while she's doing this, he's sleeping with a new girl a few times every week.

Awful indeed.

Also do not understand them, in this era it's becoming more and more normal to have an open relationship so why not go for that if you want to fuck other girls as well?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What's your transfer expectations for the summer? Almost there now.

1. Dear god a striker.
2. Ball-playing midfielder.
3. Back-up wide player (Townsend might be enough)
4. Young LB to compete with BAE

If we get top 4 I think we'll get some decent players in, we tried to buy Moutinho and Damiao already this season so Levy is willing to spend a bit more than normal. What do you think Wenger's going to do? Isco? He loves a Malaga bargain.

Wilbur

Banned
1. Dear god a striker.
2. Ball-playing midfielder.
3. Back-up wide player (Townsend might be enough)
4. Young LB to compete with BAE

If we get top 4 I think we'll get some decent players in, we tried to buy Moutinho and Damiao already this season so Levy is willing to spend a bit more than normal. What do you think Wenger's going to do? Isco? He loves a Malaga bargain.

Rose will be number four surely, with Naughton being back up on the right?

sohois

meh, I can relate. Sometimes its just nice to have an easy backup even if you don't see it going anywhere.

Of course, I don't think I would really keep it going for 4 years if I wasn't interested.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
>
There are several reports that Napoli have won the race to sign Internacional star Leandro Damiao for £16m, beating Tottenham.

Transfer interest in 23-year-old Damiao has been raging for many months and he was extremely close to joining Spurs in January with deadline day talks falling through.

According to reports in Italy, England and Brazil, Napoli have taken advantage of the situation to agree terms for a £16m move.

“Napoli are a great side and there is a very big chance Leandro will move to Europe in the next transfer session,” his agent Vinicius Prates told Calciomercato.it.

Feorax

Rose will be number four surely, with Naughton being back up on the right?

I reckon so. I really rate Rose, and he seems to have done well at Sunderland this season.

I think Luke Shaw will be the one to watch in the summer. Southampton will do well to keep one of the big boys from coming in for him.

Top Bottom