• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

ofc7jrdyjo6.gif

ofc7jrdyjo6.gif

ofc7jrdyjo6.gif

I like this one.

8b932e3252138bc1a4703b7d6eee9561.gif

Hixx

There´s been more talk about Man Utd buying Bruma now but letting him stay one more season with us. I don´t like it, there already too many big clubs snooping around for him.
For those who don´t know him, here´s his first senior goal.

The way he battled through with some nice close control reminds me a bit of Sess.

We'll buy him for £6m.

The way he battled through with some nice close control reminds me a bit of Sess.

We'll buy him for £6m.

Get in line. City tried to buy him last summer for that amount and we refused. They are still after him, as well as United and Bayern. I want him to stay with us for two more years and then go to United but only if Fergie is still there.

Clegg

That's what I thought too.

I was getting worried.

This Bruma looks okay though. We'll swap Bebe for him.

United bought Nani and Ronaldo from Sporting.

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let us waltz in again and sign their most promising young player.

United bought Nani and Ronaldo from Sporting.

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let us waltz in again and sign their most promising young player.
We used to have a first refusal deal with them I think.

Then when it expired, City did what City always do and just copied us and signed one with them.

:lol

Wow, that's atrocious!

I saw the exact some image posted but it was an Arsenal coffin; it was a meme of Arsenal's demise, so I googled 'man utd' coffin. I didn't even consider it may have been a real image :(

Yes, because I like mocking the deaths of young children dont I? You prick
You're not exactly in a position to go on the offensive right now.

Lay low.

Slizz

Wow, that's atrocious!

I saw the exact some image posted but it was an Arsenal coffin; it was a meme of Arsenal's demise, so I googled 'man utd' coffin. I didn't even consider it may have been a real image :( Awful, I'm very sorry

Don't get mad at me. Without doing any sort of detective work that looks like an actual coffin, from an actual funeral, why consider posting it?

Clegg

Wow, that's atrocious!

I saw the exact some image posted but it was an Arsenal coffin; it was a meme of Arsenal's demise, so I googled 'man utd' coffin. I didn't even consider it may have been a real image :(

How the fuck could you not know this was a real image?

The names of the kids are on the fucking coffins.

i2r8DdQJqb1w3.jpg

Meier

Lol at the wack in the face and then the gentle guiding down to the pitch (1:57-1:58). That's like in a movie when the person is hugging someone then shoots them in the gut and slowly sits them down on a bench or seat or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=97C7oA1Sy50#t=117s

Haha, I see wooden made a gif of it.. perfect.

ibpomfSAXMIbCx.gif

Wow, that's atrocious!

I saw the exact some image posted but it was an Arsenal coffin; it was a meme of Arsenal's demise, so I googled 'man utd' coffin. I didn't even consider it may have been a real image :( Awful, I'm very sorry

arsenal+coffin.jpg

Meus redeemed.You should have known though tbf

Hixx

[IM.G]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L7fUuTwqCuE/TjsaHzY55hI/AAAAAAAAA1A/i7FvCCa5mLA/s1600/arsenal+coffin.jpg[/IMG]

Meus redeemed.You should have known though tbf

I thought there was more to it which is why I asked - presumed so because no-one seemed a bit miffed in the first place

Sorry for bringing it up, was just genuinely confused Meus

nacimento

Marca is so stupid.. Saying they should have the "Bayern Effect" from last year against Dortmund for the Remontada. So they should lose I suppose...

Wilbur

Banned
Reading that thread from last year makes me really sad.

Also Meus... not cool man

Look at that dickhead in the grey hoodie. Looks like Jay Spearing.

Where's FreeWheelin' been recently? Seems less active than usual

Playing Deadly Premonition I believe. Or he was before I left for uni

LTWheels

Taken from rawk

This is from Al Jazeera Sports, which is owned by the Qatari Royal Family, the same owners as Ooredoo.

The link below is in Arabic but has quotes from a director in the company which I translated below.

"The goal was to sponsor a big English club with a huge history, our search included Arsenal & Manchester United but the former two have long sponsorship deals and the same applies to Manchester City so Liverpool is the only club available right now."

"We want to sponsor the club in full. We want to sponsor the Stadium (possibly rename it) as well as the club's kits. Our goal is to reach the Asian markets where the Premier League has an enormous fan base."

"We received the tender from the club a few days ago and we are currently in the process of due diligence and we are studying each aspect of the study."

"It is a dual interest, Liverpool needs the money to compete with the European heavyweights and we want to expand our brand to reach new markets via football."

http://www.aljazeerasport.net/news/football/2013/04/201342610281384423.html

I honestly don't remember the weather being this nice before.

4 days straight of bright sunshine, warm climate, fluffy clouuds, light breeze. Bootiful.

:p

Top Bottom