• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

H13

Eva Caneiro at David Luiz Birthday Party As Cleopetra

evan-carneiro-2-630x419.jpg

1311947803699.jpg

Long interview with Schneiderlin on Saints website.

"Cortese had an offer from a club for me, he called me in and rejected the offer right in front of my face and said “Morgan, I know you are just 18 – but you are going to grow with this club, just like Adam Lallana”"

Don Cortese is a boss of bosses.

Surely he was older than 18 even when Cortese first took over?

Good job GB.

Cheers mate

Clegg

Januzaj is starting for the U21's this evening.

We won't be seeing him in the senior squad for the Arsenal game.

And while it's nice to see that Dortmund fans want Kagawa back I doubt we'd sell him just when he's starting to hit a decent vein of form.

And while it's nice to see that Dortmund fans want Kagawa back I doubt we'd sell him just when he's starting to hit a decent vein of form.

He's been pretty good production wise too. He assists/scores every 140 minutes which is really close to Hazard and has better pass %. Still, Hazard's dribbles and assertiveness has made him much more dangerous. He's had the better season. I think people exaggerate how bad Kagawa's season has been. I think he's been decent.

Why do they want him back so badly? I've not heard of that about players leaving and fans wanting them a year later except at Arsenal.

Because he did really well on that team and was a fan favorite.

Tc91

Arsenal v Man Utd Sun 28 Apr
Man Utd v Chelsea Sun 5 May (Bench maybe?)
Man Utd v Swansea Sun 12 May: This is where I'd expect him to play a part, not start but at least 15-20 minutes.
West Brom v Man Utd Sun 19 May: If he does good vs Swansea maybe again in this game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mauro Camoranesi approves of zIbra.

BIygEHCCQAAEtGy.jpg

http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/methode_image/2013/04/26/Calcio/Foto%20del%20Giorno%20-%20Trattate/nainggolan--410x550--410x550.jpg?v=201304261522[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif

Meier

http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/methode_image/2013/04/26/Calcio/Foto%20del%20Giorno%20-%20Trattate/nainggolan--410x550--410x550.jpg?v=201304261522[IMG]

Mother of God Nainggolan .______.[/QUOTE]

Can't decide if that is better or worse than this:

[IMG]http://www.footballtop.com/sites/default/files/photos/players/radzha_nainggolan.jpg

Just got one of my worst FUT packs ever. About 5 in a row with utter, utter shit.

My 3 rares were a manager contract, Alvaro Pereira (duplicate) and Veltins Arena. 2 gold players that are rated 76, an Everton badge and a ball. Plus some other crap. :( At least I can probably get like 1500 out of Pereira but I'm on a cold streak. I'll never get another TOTW player.

faridmon

I wish I had a 2.1 let alone a first. Hopefully the research Project will make me hope again.
congrats Gareth Bale (what was his first user name before he changed?

rvy

Banned
You cried when we gave you 40 million for Witsel? Bullshit, he's worth half of that at best.

We laughed that you paid 40 million € for him, we cried that he left. Just like we cried that Javi, Di Maria and Coentrão left.
Chelski can also eat a dick for taking Ramires. Don't care about sideshow Bob.

We laughed that you paid 40 million € for him, we cried that he left. Just like we cried that Javi, Di Maria and Coentrão left.
Chelski can also eat a dick for taking Ramires. Don't care about sideshow Bob.

40 for Witsel XD

the extra 25m is for the shitty russian weather.

Koko

Banned
Just got one of my worst FUT packs ever. About 5 in a row with utter, utter shit.

My 3 rares were a manager contract, Alvaro Pereira (duplicate) and Veltins Arena. 2 gold players that are rated 76, an Everton badge and a ball. Plus some other crap. :( At least I can probably get like 1500 out of Pereira but I'm on a cold streak. I'll never get another TOTW player.

You were very lucky getting one TOTW player, you will really have to invest some coins in pack if you want to get another one. I prefer to stay away from pack most of the time you get nothing good from them.

It's hilarious alright, I have no idea why Zenit went for it. They like his afro, I guess.

Literally what happened: We had 100 million to spend in the summer. Got Hulk for 60(lol) and then were like hey! is there any other trash we can pick up while we're still in Portugal? Witsel has a release clause for 40 million? SOLD!!

Top Bottom