• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

Do you have to pay for cards in ultimate Team or can you use points gained by playing?

You get coins by playing games/winning competitions/etc. You can either buy packs with these coins or you can use virtual currency. In theory, you might get a really nice card in a pack that you could either use or sell to improve. I'm 66,000 coins in the hole from trading apparently (although this doesn't count the amount actually spent on packs.. elsewise it'd be a lot lower). :lol

You can also try and buy low/sell high on the auction house but it's tough. I did get a Podolski for 1,400 recently and sold him for 3,000.. but that was kind of a fluke.

faridmon

Thanks dudes for pulling my leg.
Apparently we are going hard for Strootmann. Slizz posted it earlier, but its spreading around the web. Belgians are soo 2012. Now is all about Dutch influx in PL.

Linius

ibm2BTSYbdLV37.gif

Damn :lol

At NAC of all clubs. We have to play them tomorrow.

Linius

A big fuck you to NBC. How can they renew a pile of shit called Revolution while killing so many other (GOOD) shows in the past.

Mastadon

Banned
I don't watch it but most people I know who do (even my mum :p) seem to like it. What's so bad about it?

It requires you to suspend all elements of disbelief and just accept that the FBI have a policy of recruiting the most moronic people in the world. It's just ridiculous some of the things that happen.

Kevin Bacon nearly redeems it though.

Linius

It requires you to suspend all elements of disbelief and just accept that the FBI have a policy of recruiting the most moronic people in the world. It's just ridiculous some of the things that happen.

Kevin Bacon nearly redeems it though.

Hmm, doesn't sound good no. Never planned on watching it though, guess that will remain the same for some time.

Now halfway trough House of Cards, that is some awesome stuff. Kevin Spacey on his A-game.

Have to win tomorrow, Everton sure as hell won't be doing us any favours. Expect West Brom to drop points, and Swansea to lose.

@kharma, any idea how much that'd hike the price up by?

Top Bottom