• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

You use a goal keeper?

alfred-nevah-1.gif

Linius

Like what shows?

Last year they cancelled Awake, which was a very promising show. I really enjoyed that one season it got. Last Resort was another one. I dropped it when they announced it will be canceled after like six episodes in. But the biggest mistake of all is one from way back, Freaks & Geeks.

Community and Chuck needed strong fan support to stay up and a shitty show like Revolution just gets a new season.

kharma45

Nice! What happened with your FastStream app?

And I wanna play FM!

Didn't do well enough in their tests. Aced the maths and did well in the verbal according to what they could tell me but their competency questionnaire appears to be where I fell down.

Even if I get into PWC I'll probs try again for the Civil Service again next year.

Get on steam, add some people, we can play!!
So what do I do?

I need instructions.

Didn't do well enough in their tests. Aced the maths and did well in the verbal according to what they could tell me but their competency questionnaire appears to be where I fell down.

Even if I get into PWC I'll probs try again for the Civil Service again next year.
Ah okay. That competency questionnaire is bollocks, you just need to select all the creative options consistently.

I found out today my entry is probably gonna be deferred for a year, gutted :(

PWC's scheme is really good though. Is it not better than the FS?

kharma45

Ah okay. That competency questionnaire is bollocks, you just need to select all the creative options consistently.

I found out today my entry is probably gonna be deferred for a year, gutted :(

PWC's scheme is really good though. Is it not better than the FS?

PWC gives pretty good feedback on your tests rather than just a percentage of where you came like the FS does. It basically said I was some sort of fantastic leader with great personal insight and awareness so I'll take their word for it :lol

Dunno if it's better or not, I don't even know what the starting salary would be (FS was £28K for the first two years). All I know is it's two years training across their management consultancy departments for the one I applied for.

Top Bottom