• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

dc89

Earlier on tc text me to inform me the new Chairman of the FA is a United fan or something. So I replied saying the FA were a 'bunch of cunts'. I then realised he actually sent it in a group iMessage between us two and my dad.

I apologised for swearing haha, because there was what came across to be an awkward silence. Then my dad text back saying he agreed with me. :lol

Linius

Earlier on tc text me to inform me the new Chairman of the FA is a United fan or something. So I replied saying the FA were a 'bunch of cunts'. I then realised he actually sent it in a group iMessage between us two and my dad.

I apologised for swearing haha, because there was what came across to be an awkward silence. Then my dad text back saying he agreed with me. :lol

A Gaf member, you and your dad are in a group chat? Oh boy that must be awkward at times :p

Or do you know TC from real life?

Linius

Wow, I don't believe that is mentioned often right? Wilbz and FW okay, but this I did't know :lol

But now you say, dem usernames :p

Arnie

I spent 20 minutes in the pub arguing with my dad that an empty diary isn't actually a diary at all. Riveting.

D_prOdigy

Do we have more family Gaffers I should be aware of? :p

More than you'll ever know

4nzSK28.jpg

Meier

2 more goals today for Jozy Altidore. He's having a great season -- I wonder if he'll move somewhere this summer? Still quite young.

Linius

2 more goals today for Jozy Altidore. He's having a great season -- I wonder if he'll move somewhere this summer? Still quite young.

He uses his physique against those small Dutch defenders. Not sure if he could score this many goals else where.

Linius

Jeff and Odd_Morsel are bros

Hateful bros.

More than you'll ever know

4nzSK28.jpg

I am Andres' legal guardian.

Me and Kharma, but he'll deny it. Don't believe him.

Bjaelke is Woodenlung's dad, that's all I know.

Which really gives new meaning to Wilbury's infamous recording when you think about it.

Yeah, I don't know why I even bothered asking :p

Clydefrog

it's so awesome to see him having such a stellar year! If he does make a summer move, I hope it’s another small step up. He’s been progressing really well and I think it would hurt him to go somewhere too big for him and likely miss playing time. Like you said, he’s still really young too. jozy jozy jozy

Meier

He uses his physique against those small Dutch defenders. Not sure if he could score this many goals else where.

Agreed, I doubt he'd be scoring as many elsewhere, but I think he could be an accomplished striker at a moderate to smaller sized club in a top 5 league. He seems like a guy who could do well in Italy or Spain to me.

For this I guess?

Yikes. That could be a perma IMO.

Meier

A strong and big guy like him could also fit in the EPL I guess. At a midtable club that is.

He struggled at Hull some years ago but he was only 19 or so then. Can be a lot to ask of a young guy. I dunno how he'd do in the EPL right now and moving to the Championship would be a step down, so a year or two in a different European league would probably do him some good. Either way, it's nice to see him succeed. He's having the best year of any American striker ever in terms of goals scored abroad.

Linius

He struggled at Hull some years ago but he was only 19 or so then. Can be a lot to ask of a young guy. I dunno how he'd do in the EPL right now and moving to the Championship would be a step down, so a year or two in a different European league would probably do him some good. Either way, it's nice to see him succeed. He's having the best year of any American striker ever in terms of goals scored abroad.

Too bad for him that AZ kind of sucks this season. When they lose Altidore and Maher this summer it's gonna be another tough season for them.

pulga

Banned
Why are all of you cunts suddenly talking about this Januzaj prick

Its either him, Gohan, Zaha, Bebe, formerly ClevGOD

Fucking UnitedOT and their overhyping of mediocre players

Get bent

Eat a dick

Hixx

Watching Di Canio's pre-Villa press conference, got asked about Frogson and winning titles etc and I had to do a double take. With his broken english and his accent I honestly thought he said "you could say he's a eunuch."

He said "unique".

Made me laugh anyway.

Tc91

Get bent

Eat a dick

Do you think he'll play any part vs Arsenal? I'm not too sure if he will hope we see him before the end of the season though.

FootballFan

Get bent

Eat a dick

You'd know what it's like if Madrid had any good youth talents. Any.

(not trolling, I mean it).

pulga

Banned
Do you think he'll play any part vs Arsenal? I'm not too sure if he will hope we see him before the end of the season though.

Youre asking me? The hell should I know, tc :lol

You'd know what it's like if Madrid had any good youth talents. Any.

(not trolling, I mean it).

Uh uh that Casemiro dude will fuck you cunts up in 3 years time. Bookmark this post, bitch.

Plus United has BOUGHT most of those "youth talents", from what Ive gathered. Its not like theyve been at their academy since 11 years old.

Top Bottom