• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

Thye have good players, but they rather bring elite talent like Faubert and Gravesen. :|

That is my point, from Eto'o to Mata to many more, they don't trust their youth or even realise they are good.

For example that Casemiro guy Pulga just mentioned, he'll probably be loaned out and forgotten in 3 years, not "fucking you cunts up".

Deulofeu will show him how to do it.

Lightning

Banned
Cazorla, Wilshere and Gervinho are disappointing in this area. I remember last time we were close to winning the league, Cesc alone had something 10 goals at October.
Cazorla has been decent but not spectacular. Wilshere is not a goal scorer, I doubt he ever will be. Gervinho is so inconsistent it's hard to imagine a steady stream of goals coming from him ever and Giroud is not good enough to lead the Arsenal line on his own.

Our attack has been very disappointing this season.

pulga

Banned
That is my point, from Eto'o to Mata to many more, they don't trust their youth or even realise they are good.

For example that Casemiro guy Pulga just mentioned, he'll probably be loaned out and forgotten in 3 years, not "fucking you cunts up".

Sadly, too true. We need a coach like that. Madrid should definitely try to snag Henyckes this summer, I think he'd do GREAT at the club again.

The rusian kid @ castilla is good, same with Jese.

Its sad they get rid of Carvajal, Mou asked for a right back didnt find one, a year later Carvajal is one of the best on his position @ bundesliga XD

FootballFan

Sadly, too true. We need a coach like that. Madrid should definitely try to snag Henyckes this summer, I think he'd do GREAT at the club again.

Exactly, I'm not dissing/trolling but Madrid have no trust in their youths which is pretty shitty. Even Man City, Chelsea, etc do.

Plus United has BOUGHT most of those "youth talents", from what Ive gathered. Its not like theyve been at their academy since 11 years old.

Doesn't make a difference to my point, bought/made they still have someone to be excited about.

Januzaj is amazing, if only you knew. Dat holdup play.

Its sad they get rid of Carvajal, Mou asked for a right back didnt find one, a year later Carvajal is one of the best on his position @ bundesliga XD

His daddy says Cheryshev is coming to play in Russia next year. Zenit have been linked with him in the past. If we fail with our bid to get Ukrainian Messi then I wouldn't be surprised if we get Cheryshev or "Denis" as they call him in Spain.

pulga

Banned

This has been fucking INFURIATING, you've no idea. Fucking Arbeloa and Essien, shouldve just given Carvajal a goddamn chance.

pulga

Banned
I dont like this page, imma liven it up

jeZL35h.jpg
HNnnngggG

Tc91

This has been fucking INFURIATING, you've no idea. Fucking Arbeloa and Essien, shouldve just given Carvajal a goddamn chance.

Carvajal signed a five-year contract with Germany's Bayer 04 Leverkusen, for a transfer fee of €5 million. The Spaniards added on a buy-back clause in the region of €6.5 million if they wanted to re-sign the player after one season, €7 million after two seasons and approximately €8.5 million after three.

Don't worry, sweaty buy black clause trick which all you Spanish fuckers do.

Carbonox

Just watched The Hobbit for the first time (bought it on Blu-Ray the other day). Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thorin's such a lad. Favourite character so far. I can't wait for Benedict Cumberbatch to knock our socks off in the next films as Smaug and the Necromancer.

Why are all of you cunts suddenly talking about this Januzaj prick

Its either him, Gohan, Zaha, Bebe, formerly ClevGOD

Fucking UnitedOT and their overhyping of mediocre players

Get bent

Eat a dick

You'll be begging for one of your two teams to sign him in a couple of years. We're serious with Januzaj though. Not so much cleverley and bebe. Cleverley is solid, but not oozing with a shit load of talent.

Figures you would disregard youth, you madrid cunt.

Clegg

You'll be begging for one of your two teams to sign him in a couple of years. We're serious with Januzaj though.

Figures you would disregard youth, you madrid cunt.

Henriquez is a very highly rated young striker.

Such a shame that he's barely played any football this season though. His loan at Wigan has been a bit of a failure in terms of gametime. He's only played twice but he's scored for them.

SamWallaceIndy: John Terry to make himself available to play for England again, more @Independent ...

I have to stop posting things from twitter, but i'll link to full article when I find one. I'd rather he didn't personally but thats just me.

Article

John Terry has decided to end his self-imposed international retirement and will make himself available to Roy Hodgson for selection for England, starting with the end-of-season showcase friendlies against the Republic of Ireland and Brazil.

It represents yet another dramatic chapter in the controversial career of Terry, 32, who is understood to have remained in contact with manager Hodgson ever since his announcement in September that he no longer wished to play for the national team after 78 caps over nine years.

As well as his relationship with Hodgson, Terry is understood to believe that he could coexist in the same squad as Rio Ferdinand, whose brother Anton he was found guilty by a commission in September of racially abusing. Terry wants to play in the 2014 World Cup finals in Brazil, and then bow out permanently.

Mandy Henry ‏@MandyHenryMedia 5m
Sir Alex Ferguson says #mufc could possibly sign 2 players this summer & said the club "would push the boat out" to get the right player in.

2?

That's it.

Lame.

dc89

Sir Alex Ferguson says #mufc could possibly sign 2 players this summer & said the club "would push the boat out" to get the right player in.

2?

That's it.

Lame.

Yeah but imagine Rumbo and Bale. Quality > quantity.

Please don't get the above. I'd cry.

Lightning

Banned

2?

That's it.

Lame.
Yeah and then the 2 players coming in are Fabregas and Falcao...

Still going to complain?

spidye

2?

That's it.

Lame.

never change a winning team.

do they really need more top class players to win the league?

2?

That's it.

Lame.

jbwpeKkH1ZZsBi.jpg

Welp. That .0001% chance of getting Gundogan is ded. ;_;

Let's get ready for Rppmey in midfield.

------------De Gea
Rafa--Evans--Vidic--Evra
-------Carrick--Rppmey--
Valencia--Shinji---Zaha/Welburger with cheese
------------RVP

Dear Gohan, Hernandez, and Welbourne,
Pack it up lads. Your United forward days are over.

never change a winning team.

do they really need more top class players to win the league?
No.

But we need to build for Europe.

I was half kidding anyway, we already signed Zaha and have quite a few young players we can integrate. If the 2 players are the right ones then it's all good.

Top Bottom