• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Clegg

Mandy Henry ‏@MandyHenryMedia 5m
Sir Alex Ferguson says #mufc could possibly sign 2 players this summer & said the club "would push the boat out" to get the right player in.

2?

That's it.

Lame.

Shut up Vulva.

"Push the boat out"

BIG MONEY SIGNING.

Cocks out.

spidye

No.

But we need to build for Europe.

I was half kidding anyway, we already signed Zaha and have quite a few young players we can integrate. If the 2 players are the right ones then it's all good.

I want to compete in Europe without having to sacrifice attacking players because our midfield isn't good enough to take on the big clubs.

I think you have a world class striker and a very good defense. what you need is a CM and a winger. 2 new players is more than enough to compete in europe.

I think we're gonna buy a top class centre midfielder. I have a feeling.

image.php

Nope

:(

"Having spoken with the Glazer family, I think there is every intention of wanting to kick on," Ferguson said.

"I don’t think we need a big rebuilding. I don’t think we need to rebuild at all, just possibly two players.

"It depends. If a player came along that we felt met our criteria, we would push the boat out and get the player in, irrespective of how many players we have."

He's buying a striker :lol

Clegg

We'll sign Strootman and Lewandowski.

Then we'll convert Welbeck into a box to box midfielder and Hernandez into a centre half.

FootballFan

Shit, Benat would be awesome

EPL should take some more La Liga talents, make it even more 2 team league. Show the people in charge of the TV deals what happens.

Benat, Muniain, Griezmann, Isco, Lass, Navas, San Jose, Feghouli, Pizzi, De Marcos etc are waiting.

Lightning

Banned
We'd pretty much be cementing our position as the best team in England for the next 4 years.

That's nothing to laugh about if you're a rival fan.
That would depend on how Chelsea and City spend and who their managers are. If Mourinho returns to Chelsea you can bet your ass next season they will be trouble. If City get rid of Mancini and replace him with someone with brains there could be trouble there too.

United GAF are defensive as fuck. I would laugh because it's not something I would expect from United, it's more something City or Chelsea would do. And we've got some rebuilding to do before we can even think about the title again so the transfer wont make that much difference to us because I can't see us challenging for the title next season anyway no matter how we recruit this summer. Too much needs to be done.

Clegg

Doesn't Navas have very severe homesickness?

I've read that it takes the Spanish National team ages to convince him to fly abroad with them for tournaments.

feel

They should do the smart thing and just quit playing Halo. Halo died after 3.
I did. Halo was my gaming life, I stuck around during the Reach shitfest in hopes of a return to form in the next one, it didn't happen so I did was seemed unthinkable to me a few years ago and bailed out of the franchise completely. I miss the good folks at Halogaf.

Thankfully I found a new great adiction, CSGO (pc), and had the luck of having most of my closest Halo friends all buy PCs and adore it too.

Rummenigge busted by German customs because he imported two Rolex without declaring it. He claims that they were given to him as a present.

There's just not enough time to make an adequate amount of jokes about those criminals at Bayern.

Wilbur

Banned
Rummenigge busted by German customs because he imported two Rolex without declaring it. He claims that they were given to him as a present.

There's just not enough time to make an adequate amount of jokes about those criminals at Bayern.

This is the most cunty week in Bayern history

Wilbur

Banned
You'll probably say you don't want him. Again.

Arsenal will buy some more midfielders.

Chelsea will have eight strikers and John Obi Mikel.

City will buy Ricki Lambert and Danny Rose.

Spurs will offer Adebayor a new contract.

Spookily realistic

And Liverpool?

I did. Halo was my gaming life, I stuck around during the Reach shitfest in hopes of a return to form in the next one, it didn't happen so I did was seemed unthinkable to me a few years ago and bailed out of the franchise completely. I miss the good folks at Halogaf.

Thankfully I found a new great adiction, CSGO (pc), and had the luck of having most of my closest Halo friends all buy PCs and adore it too.

Good. I played Halo non stop until the Reach beta. I played a week of actual Reach and I gave up. I first signed up on GAF because of HaloGAF.

Hixx

You'll probably say you don't want him. Again.

Arsenal will buy some more midfielders.

Chelsea will have eight strikers and John Obi Mikel.

City will buy and Danny Rose.

Spurs will offer Adebayor a new contract.

why do you say these things that hurt me for arnie

why

997549.jpg

Some names far too high on this list. Steve Bruce?

We extended his contract iirc. So when we sacked him it cost us £3m.

Arnie

Liverpool will go after Williams, Eriksen, and Mkyhitrian (?). All will snub Liverpool for Champions League football.

Borini will snap his pelvis in pre-season training.

Top Bottom